Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

I Don't Have Enough Fingers For That Action

InhumaneSlayer

"Your level of hatred"

*continues to take the joke seriously, and gets butthurt*

I thought a butthurt poster would be the one posting relative images to the topic, completely avoiding the point by being irritated. But I could use a little help, still. I still don't see how keys = directories.

By your level of hatred, I can feel that it was supposed to be a joke, right?

I don't understand how keys relates to directories but okay, I'll put on a smirk for you.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DontExplainTheJoke'>The joke is that inhumaneslayer is implying you would have to hold all the keys that represent the letters and symbols in the directory path at once to do a charged melee, which is not the case. Indeed, charge melee strikes at the most basic level can be performed by holding the button on the keyboard which is designated for melee combat in warframe. In addition, it would be unreasonable to assume that someone could press the same keyboard button twice at the same time would result in a change in how the keyboard operates, and since the aforementioned action is required to make the command as listed work, it would be impossible to preform a charged melee with the method implied by inhumaneslayer, thus resulting in a humorous nature in this post that is appreciated by some, and not by others.

Oh, wow. That's hilariously amazing.

But seriously, how do some appreciate the humorous nature in this post? It's lacking so much that I can see a black-hole forming in its very own hilariousness. Get it? Haha. I'm sa fanny, guise.

i can't even anymore

But seriously, how do some appreciate the humorous nature in this post? It's lacking so much that I can see a black-hole forming in its very own hilariousness. Get it? Haha. I'm sa fanny, guise.

I'm bored, so I guess I should thank you for giving me something to do. Thanks.

shovel 

H      H

O     O

L      L

E      E

You

Does someone have to explain this one to you for you to get it?

Answer:

You're digging yourself into a deeper hole! You're welcome for the answer.

the only thing lacking here is someones SENSE of humor.

It wasn't the greatest joke ever told but it wasn't worth...whatever it is you feel you contributed either.