Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

more crafting amount options

TTV-NunoALJ

1st i wasnt sure where to post this, so here it goes. So, its about time to add more crafting amount options to some items. This probably was already suggested, but since the devs are doing a good job and keep coming with new contents, this is a good thing to add in my opinion. The idea is to add different crafting amount times for some items like x10 or x100 which would also include the time, resources and credits multiplied based on the normal time/resource/credits amount. 

Let me take the example of the Squad Energy Restore (Large):

Normal craft  (1 stack of 10):

Amount crafted: 10 (1)

Crafting Time: 1 minute

Resources needed: 500 Polymer Bundle + 3000 Nano Spores

Credits Cost: 9000

Intermediate (10 stacks of 10):

Amount crafted : 100 (10x10)

Crafting Time: 10 minutes 

Resources needed: 5000 Polymer Bundle + 30000 Nano Spores

Credits Cost: 90000

Advanced  (100 stacks of 10)

Amount crafted: 1000 (100x10)

Crafting Time: 1 hour 40 minutes

Resources needed: 50000 Polymer Bundle + 300000 Nano Spores

Credits Cost: 900000

Here are some items where this could be done too (on my opinion):

- Squad Health Restore (Large);

- Squad Ammo Restore (Large);

- Gems/Minerals;

- Dragons Keys;

- Derelict Keys (except assassinate one); 

- Fishing baits.

Probably more something that can't remember at moment. 

Thanks for who ever read it ❤️

Edited by TTV-NunoALJ

What I would absolutely love to see is for DE to allow us to stack multiple builds of the same type up to 11-12hrs worth. 

It really has to be based on time and not item is because DE has the desire to leverage the build times to at least motivate people to log in regularly (even if the Warframe app sorta sidesteps that) and play the game. So if it was simply items then people could stack like 7-??? forma and be all "whelp Warframe see you next week/month. Where as if it is based on time you can stack the little things till the cows come home but the big things still meet the desired goal of bringing you back to swap them out.

2 hours ago, Oreades said:

What I would absolutely love to see is for DE to allow us to stack multiple builds of the same type up to 11-12hrs worth. 

It really has to be based on time and not item is because DE has the desire to leverage the build times to at least motivate people to log in regularly (even if the Warframe app sorta sidesteps that) and play the game. So if it was simply items then people could stack like 7-??? forma and be all "whelp Warframe see you next week/month. Where as if it is based on time you can stack the little things till the cows come home but the big things still meet the desired goal of bringing you back to swap them out.

I didn't add formas on the list because of exactly what you said ^^ I know they would never do that to the formas xD  The small list i said, dont change much if it hapens in my opinion tbh