The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soma Too Loud

Fonola

smartasses everywhere.  HUSH it's overrated, using volumen for just 1 gun it's $&*&*#(%&, face it, the gun is OP but it's waaaaaaaaay too loud.  go troll on world of warcraft forums, these are meant to improve your game experience.

Edited by Fonola

There are individual settings you can turn down you know. You can lower the volume of the Soma, while keeping most other things the same.

Tell me, which volume control turns down the volume of just the Soma, or even just your guns but not everyone elses, NPC and players alike, around you?

You can't just address a single issue such as the Soma being too loud by making EVERYTHING quieter.

Well, did it occur to you that someone else might actually like the way Soma sounds and thus doesn't want it to be changed? Maybe that's why you're being told to change your volume settings?

I have most of my sound settings adjusted below the starting settings, and all of the weapons I've had, including Soma, sound good.

I wonder if that actually works? :P

It doesn't sadly haha...

smartasses everywhere.  HUSH it's overrated, using volumen for just 1 gun it's $&*&*#(%&, face it, the gun is OP but it's waaaaaaaaay too loud.  go troll on world of warcraft forums, these are meant to improve your game experience.

Think of the noise as a.... "Balancing Mechanic" for the "OP" gun your so madly in love with that you go though all the trouble to come here and post and tell us of your woos.

Moving on... Guns are not quiet, Fully Auto guns are medical documented as an unhealthy auditory machine capable of permanently ruining your inner ears.

and assuming you ARE a music producer, you wouldn't think anyone would have to say this... BUT....

You have volume controls for a reason, stop acting like DE has got some secret hate for you and your career and has sent the Soma to ruin your life. Just turn the damn thing down, you'll be fine.

If DE spends time toning down the volume of the Soma, when Tennos can just turn down the sound-effects, not even the master volume, or just use another weapon, which most of them will once the Soma is 30, I'm going to be very pissed.
Off the top of my head there are like 1000 issues requiring the same amount of work but actually need to be adressed.