Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #266!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for tuning in!

Tomorrow, we’ll be posting an overview of what we covered tonight in the Livestreams & Contests subforum. Keep an eye out!

Platinum Winners

Spoiler

TWITCH:
za1am
kingcrimson46
redline666

MIXER:

uBello
HumdrumRumble12
ChickNaney

Atlas Prime Access Winners:

Spoiler

TWITCH
rezobyte

MIXER
iRyan

See you next week!

• Like 4

This was honestly more informative than all of the Dev Streams I remember.

And I think there is a 'bug' with the twitch drop, only got one. Should've been multiple?

Might be just the servers having a stroke from all the drops..

Edited by Kylo.
  • Like 1

The Trick or Treat twitch drops just don't work. I've been there when the stream started both times and only gotten 1 drop of fireworks both times.

A 1 hour stream isn't anywhere close to long enough for most people to get 2 uninterrupted 30 minute periods to get both drops.

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

I made a blunder with the Twitch / Mixer drop where you couldn't get another item from the same drop - that's my bad!

Will make sure the next trick-or-treat is better (maybe all treats?!).

Yeah, I watched the entire stream on Mixer and didn't get a single drop on PC 😞

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

I made a blunder with the Twitch / Mixer drop where you couldn't get another item from the same drop - that's my bad!

Last time I got 1 firework two times.

19 minutes ago, Nasahul said:

Yeah, I watched the entire stream on Mixer and didn't get a single drop on PC 😞

Me 2. This time I got just 1 box of fireworks and watched all PT

11 minutes ago, Nasahul said:

Wait, never mind. I just got one drop and it was a....firework. Again. Yay. 😕

3 minutes ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

Last time I got 1 firework two times.

Me 2. This time I got just 1 box of fireworks and watched all PT

Just got my second drop out of nowhere, and this time it was a treat! A forma Blueprint! Thanks Megan!!!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks for this little update on the drop, Megan! I was wondering why I only got one item drop this time.
(Which was a useless Forma blueprint. Cause I don't even use Formas. But, at least, it's not fireworks. So, I'm okay with it.)

I really don't like justification for Catchmoon nerf. 50% of mr27 use catchmoon, so what? How many of these other dozens of weapons are suitable for secondary only sorties? Especially for solo players? I tried Ambulas assassination sortie with Spectra Vandal and that was such an epic failure. That was the reason I even build Catchmoon in the first place. Catchmoon isn't entry level weapon and shouldn't be compared with all secondaries, only with high tier stuff. How about making other high tier secondaries more viable for sorties and arbitrations instead of just nerfing a good gun.

Edited by alce00
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nasahul said:

Just got my second drop out of nowhere, and this time it was a treat! A forma Blueprint! Thanks Megan!!!

4 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

Thanks for this little update on the drop, Megan! I was wondering why I only got one item drop this time.
(Which was a useless Forma blueprint. Cause I don't even use Formas. But, at least, it's not fireworks. So, I'm okay with it.)

I’m still didn’t get. Just checked 

I definitely did not regret my decision to watch it for once, as I usually don't watch Prime Time. I know devstreams are supposed to be the place where you folks show off new content or give us updates on some of the older in-progress stuff, but I would not mind it if Prime Time showed in-dev content like this more often.

Edited by Nitresco
  • Like 2

I am writing this here instead of in feedback, because it is directly related to the stream.
Please excuse if i am mistaken in writing it here.

I am rewatching it on youtube since i missed it when it was live.
at 27.18, when Megan showed off the new stats that were never before seen, since most of us have no idea what they do,
would it be possible to display information about what each stat deos when you hover over it?

For the Ember rework Fire Blast at about 40:00, it might be good if players had the option to either tap it, which would then work as shown,
or hold the key to charge it which would allow for more control on how much one wants to drain their immolation meter. The ability should
deal more damage the more of the immolation meter is consumed.

And lastly about 1:03:32, will there be more possible weapons added in the future?

Yay, so you're going to nerf the best secondary you've ever released, hoping MR27 people will start... What, using more of the useless junk you've created over the years?

Nope. We're going to find another weapon, which sucks LESS than the rest and MAYBE is endgame-viable without a riven and start using that instead. Warframe is (SURPRISE!) a grindy game. And those of us who enjoy that grind only enjoy it if it's efficient. We're not going to use the Stug more. Or the Gammacor you've nerfed into the ground. Or Plinx. Or Spectra. Or (rofl) Kraken. Those weapons are plain BAD, riven or not, as are the majority of them, tbh.

What you're doing is just causing frustration, and even in terms of balance, you're trying to apply bandaids to a multiple bone fracture patient. You don't (and you can't) fix multiple fractures with bandaids. You need a surgery - or, in our terms, complete and utter "damage 3.0" or however you want to call it overhaul. Until that happens, all you will accomplish is

a) p%ss players who like Catchmoon off

b) give rise to another Catchmoon replacement instead until you nerf THAT one, and the process will repeat itself until no secondary will be endgame-viable without a godroll Riven. 

P.S.: Oh and do refund us all the Formas we wasted because Pablo apparently has "you can't have nice things" tattooed on the inside of his eyelids. 

• Like 2