The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Got Banned Because I Found Good Use For Rage Mod....

mindlessframe

If this was an exploit (or something you randomly discovered), then it might help to have poked the devs (privately) to report it.

Unfortunately the way things have been going with crapping all over consumer rights, it ends up being their game their server their rules.

Devs can ban you for any reason or no reason at all, period.  They owe you absolutely nothing.  When you support them with any money then you run the risk of having this kind of thing happen to you.

If you weren't using a 3rd party program to hack/cheat/exploit, then I don't believe you should've been banned.  We don't have all the information needed to make such a choice.

That being said I do wish someone from the mod team would poke in here and clarify it (with or without details) for the rest of us.

Edited by Xenrax

You shouldn't be able to rhino stomp that frequently since you cannot rhino stomp until the first one's suspend effect has ended, that doesn't seem legit since even fast forwarded it seems far too frequent given the blue numbers pop up and disappear and you can instantly rhino stomp again.. (it often annoys me when I cannot rhino stomp because my other has not ended yet, so this is why I noticed)

If this was an exploit (or something you randomly discovered), then it might help to have poked the devs (privately) to report it.

Unfortunately the way things have been going with crapping all over consumer rights, it ends up being their game their server their rules.

Devs can ban you for any reason or no reason at all, period.  They owe you absolutely nothing.  When you support them with any money then you run the risk of having this kind of thing happen to you.

If you weren't using a 3rd party program to hack/cheat/exploit, then I don't believe you should've been banned.  We don't have all the information needed to make such a choice.

That being said I do wish someone from the mod team would poke in here and clarify it (with or without details) for the rest of us.

Pretty sure devs are not at leisure to discuss player bans casually to their community. 

Chances of a Dev commenting on why someone got banned: Zero.

Chances you got banned because you were using a 3rd party program to alter the game which is Illegal and prohibited by your agreement in the EULA and then posting a video of it to show off: More then likely.

Rage only works if you lose actual health... Trying to blame this on the Rage mod... please...

...Good try at trolling... Enjoy the Ban.

Next please.

"I got banned for playing legit" yeah right, dude, stop cheating and you wont get banned. If you are just trying to troll to get attention or try and make DE angry you should also remember DE has intentionally left "Exploits" in their BETA for over a week and didn't do anything at all to the players, in fact they would sometimes COMPENSATE us for their slow fix.

I really feel sorry for anyone that actually believes you, no one here deserves to have their trust in the community to be ruined.

Chances of a Dev commenting on why someone got banned: Zero.

Chances you got banned because you were using a 3rd party program to alter the game which is Illegal and prohibited by your agreement in the EULA and then posting a video of it to show off: More then likely.

Rage only works if you lose actual health... Trying to blame this on the Rage mod... please...

...Good try at trolling... Enjoy the Ban.

Next please.

You can do it your self... Go to vampire mode on Nightmare, gives you HP per kill, then your HP goes down turning it into Energy from rage mod. No 3rd party programes used to make it work like that.  U can see my HP go up when I kill enemies, but goes down very fast because of servival with no oxygen.

Edited by mindlessframe

You shouldn't be able to rhino stomp that frequently since you cannot rhino stomp until the first one's suspend effect has ended, that doesn't seem legit since even fast forwarded it seems far too frequent given the blue numbers pop up and disappear and you can instantly rhino stomp again.. (it often annoys me when I cannot rhino stomp because my other has not ended yet, so this is why I noticed)

As long as you can kill enemies with 1 rhino stomp you can keep stomping, but if an enemies does not die from it and is suspended in air, you can not use it till they no longer suspended.

As long as you can kill enemies with 1 rhino stomp you can keep stomping, but if an enemies does not die from it and is suspended in air, you can not use it till they no longer suspended.

which means there would be a delay sometime around or before enemy level 80-90 when rhino stomp can definitely no longer one shot them.

I am sincerely doubtful that a rhino went 75 minutes out of oxygen in a rhino (as the video claims) with out some form of 'help' beyond a mod exploit.  

Short of testing it myself or waiting for corroborated proof that this is possible I'm inclined to believe you got banned for cheating somehow, if you weren't I'd speak to DE support, no one here can help you. 

Edited by Agent_of_Change

Say that the amount of yellow on the screen is legit because of this exploit, the rate at which the enemies are moving (red dots in minimap) in the second half of the video is rediculous unless you have the video sped up.  My guess is you got banned from cheating.

Also, exploiting and cheating makes this a double fail.

Say that the amount of yellow on the screen is legit because of this exploit, the rate at which the enemies are moving (red dots in minimap) in the second half of the video is rediculous unless you have the video sped up.  My guess is you got banned from cheating.

Also, exploiting and cheating makes this a double fail.

I speed up the video around the 20second mark till the end. 2x faster.