Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What mods to expect for melee exilus?

Dragazer

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Cant think of any mods in melee weapons that scream "Ultility Only" and doesnt increase DPS in some way (which automatically invalidades the Exilus part).

I could see some niche mods (glaive mods mostly, adding/subtracting bounce). Combo duration (not Drifting Contact) would be a non-issue I think. Maybe some of the conclave mods that convert a weapons damage into another type, I guess this could technically be a DPS increase on weapons with only one damage type though.

Very tricky indeed

31 minutes ago, Lion said:

I could see some niche mods (glaive mods mostly, adding/subtracting bounce). Combo duration (not Drifting Contact) would be a non-issue I think. Maybe some of the conclave mods that convert a weapons damage into another type, I guess this could technically be a DPS increase on weapons with only one damage type though.

Very tricky indeed

I think life strike/healing return, dispatch overdrive, and focused defense (increased block angle) would also fit for exilus since they don't increase dmg in anyway. Guardian Derision and electromagnetic shielding seems to fit for exilus mods as well. I'm not sure what else can be used as an exilus mod.

Edited by Dragazer

Well, the two things they said are:

Maintains the spirit of 'quality of life'

Does not increase Damage Per Second.

So, I can see range mods, healing mods, combo decay mods, Dispatch Overdrive, Guardian Derision, Glaive Bounce/flight-speed mods and Tek Gravity.

A pretty decent selection, IMO.