Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Remove T2 Rewards From The T3 Game.

MECT_HET

Title is saying by itself.

I've spent literally a whole week farmin outer terminus in trying to get t3 extermination where I'll be able to pick dakra prime blade. Well, no luck, but i'm okay with it - I love farming some thing I haven't got yet.

But the one thing which is confusing me still remains: t2 rewards such as t2 extermination and t2 survival. De, you should understand that if I wish to get some t2 keys - I will play at t2 game such as Jupiter or Europe, but hey, spent some time at Outer terminus and got in the end t2 extermination? Come on! This is not just unfair, this is stupid. 

So the only thing I want you to do: please, set t3 rewards at t3 game such as high-level defences and long survivals. People are needing t3 rewards and they're earning them by going that far. Remove t2 keys from the t3 reward table.

Best regards

MecTOHeT.

Why just Outer terminus?

Do you think playing the highest T3 Defense mission is going to make you get Tier 3 Extermination Void keys quicker?

It doesn't.

I acquired 2 Tier 3 Extermination Void keys yesterday.

Wave 5 Valefor and Wave 15 Olympus.

You can obtain T3 keys in any Survival, just hold 15+ min.

You won't obtain any extermination keys from any survival. Whatever time you'll spent in there.

Why just Outer terminus?

Do you think playing the highest T3 Defense mission is going to make you get Tier 3 Extermination Void keys quicker?

It doesn't.

I acquired 2 Tier 3 Extermination Void keys yesterday.

Wave 5 Valefor and Wave 15 Olympus.

Outer terminus is t3 game. That's why. All I want is removing t2 rewards from the t3 game.