Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Kuva weapon variants

Myscho

I am looking forward to the quartakk

I am disappointed that there is no sobek. 

I wonder if there will only be bonus (or part of base) elemental damage as only stat change or there will be others like CC, SC, magazine, reload etc. 

Also dubba stubba doesn't yet exist, guess it's going the euphona prime way. 

il y a 31 minutes, bad4youLT a dit :

I hope the archgun one is a flamethrower , it kinda looks like flamethrower

Tried to translate "Ayanga" in a hope of getting a tip about that weapon , got a little bit surprised... (seem's to be a javanese word) 

secret smell GIF

Edited by Yemesis

1 hour ago, Miser_able said:

Ooh. Karak. I was hoping for that. 

Well, there goes my second 4 forma karak (not gonna lie, put a potato and 4 forma on the first, sold and then made a new one with potato and 4 forma again because I miss the feeling)

5 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Seriously, with all the RNG with Liches, if you can trade those I'll delete the game in protest.

I think they will be, because one weapon itself can have different bonus stats, so thats RNG on whole new level

3 minutes ago, Myscho said:

I think they will be, because one weapon itself can have different bonus stats, so thats RNG on whole new level

Its more personalised than anything, they said, so no reason to leave the weapon for other players.

With how rare liches are, how long they take to kill and all the RNG behind "perfect" stats? Riven RNG looks tame in comparison.

It annoys me how RNG is the new content, even though half the playerbase I know think rivens were a mistake.

They're also gonna cost obscene amounts of platinum for sure, especially the toxin variants. What should be a personal connection between you and a "tough" enemy is now instead a RNG tool for market abuse, which doesn't make much sense in my opinion.

It would also be a better way to rein in power creep with how strong their stats look at the moment.

Edited by RWBY-WhiteRose