Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Baro visit, another round of orbiter cosmetics.

Nasahul

1 minute ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Something with a practical core gameplay choice/benefit. 

14 minutes ago, Nasahul said:

New Primed mods, new prisma weapons,

They won't give anything like that while they're still revamping gameplay (especially with Steve hinting at damage changes).

16 minutes ago, Nasahul said:

new operator/pet accessories, new weapon skins.

Fair, but that's still cosmetics, just as valuable/useful as the orbiter ones, so it really won't make much of a difference.

• Like 6

And if he brought a new primed mod that wasn't instantly a new staple mod people would complain that it's useless.

If it was a weapon that wasn't outright ovepowered people would call it mastery fodder.

And just as we're seeing here people complain that he brings more free cosmetics.

Doesn't matter what he brings there will be complaints about it. Even if he brought all three every visit people would complain that he has too much and it's too much of a grind to keep up.

Different stock, same complaints from the community.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

No he has not. He actually brought interesting stuff for a while, but since de's open world and floof bullS#&$ it is getting out of #*!%ing hand.

That was the outlier. Since his inception, most of his inventory contained previous stuff with a few new things spattered in every few weeks. These new things are varied and don't always appeal to the same players. Sometimes it's a weapon either new like a prisma or returning like wraiths and vandals, or a new primed mod, or even a new cosmetic. He's had his on and off seasons; dry spells and bounties. Right now, you might consider it an off season, but that's just because it doesn't appeal to you. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, trst said:

And if he brought a new primed mod that wasn't instantly a new staple mod people would complain that it's useless.

If it was a weapon that wasn't outright ovepowered people would call it mastery fodder.

And just as we're seeing here people complain that he brings more free cosmetics.

Doesn't matter what he brings there will be complaints about it. Even if he brought all three every visit people would complain that he has too much and it's too much of a grind to keep up.

Yea. This community sure does love to complain. Id say we do more complaining then actual playing. 

• Like 2

I personally got tired of playing "dress up" in a looter shooter game.  This game has become stagnant and no amount of cosmetics are going to make it better at this point.  Reall actual gameplay content is the only thing that may pull it out of the pit of quicksand it's been floundering in since fortuna released.

I'm okay with them just releasing useless stuff..Keep going DE..I say this because I need the extra time full of Baro tears that I don't care about since it'll make it easier to avoid FOMO when I get my hands on OuterWorlds and Death Stranding...I got feeling I'll have to sink some major time into them...and juggling them on top of Warframe is gonna be rough...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

I have no issues with Baro bringing cosmetics only, I consider Baro's random shop to be a very bad way to distribute such powerful items like the primed mods.

The thing is, those cosmetics should probably look better than a cube that someone applied 2 random modifiers in 3dsmax.

• Like 3

Baro has always been useless to vets usually as he tends to simply bring stuff back that people already have as vets.  Some new thing comes out, vets grab it, then when it returns why would they care they already have it.  That's how it will always be.  I'm just waiting on primed blunderbuss personally, don't really care for anything else at this point.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trst said:

Happened only with P. heavy trauma and P. Pack Leader but the are really trash.