Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Baro visit, another round of orbiter cosmetics.

Nasahul

6 hours ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

No he has not. He actually brought interesting stuff for a while

"For a while" being "when he was released in 2014". Of course he brought new stuff during every visit on his first three visits, that's how logic and reality work

7 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I like the cosmetics. 

And there is a decent chunk of primed mods this time. 

All are useful.

And if I remember right Baro was supposed to brink a few (corrupt?) mods that got leaked. But will be delayed until the update. 

you recalled correctly if there are more i have not found them i only know of this one 
abrbqzb8ubt31.jpg

Edited by seprent

7 hours ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

No he has not. He actually brought interesting stuff for a while, but since de's open world and floof bullS#&$ it is getting out of #*!%ing hand.

It was interesting because you didn't have what he brought. Now it's bad because other people get an opportunity to get the same stuff and, gasp, you can just keep stockpiling your Ducats until something you do want comes up.

hace 8 horas, Nasahul dijo:

Seriously DE, cut it out. Give us something other than new ship cosmetics every visit.

In fact, Baro is a metaphor "in game" about the content drought... : "Cosmetics"

Edited by Plagha

9 hours ago, Miser_able said:

He's always been like this. It's nothing new. 

This year is probably the worst he has ever been.

The only new gameplay items are the Prisma Grinlok, Primed Animal Instinct and the actually worthless Primed Pack Leader.

The only returning items are the Zylok and Ignis Wraith for the switch

Even the cosmetics have been mostly glyphs and simple orbiter decorations.

Soooo.....

Nobody has figured out how to use the new decor for making a Space Knight or adding them to the Ayatans to make a Prisma Ayatan beast yet?

Was looking forward to seeing the creations one could do it add these to.

BK is doing his thing and here is hoping that after the new updates hit, he brings us something to get the Ice Pirates to come out of the woodwork. Plus he should step his game up to once every week. Darvo is bored and has not had any good sales for too long. DE has not done any real specials for Bundles as they used to.  We do need something to spark players not always going to CD....