Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Overview: Prime Time #266!

[DE]Rebecca

IMMOLATION (replacing Accelerant)

• When cast, Ember Immolates herself with protective fire armor. Her current level of self-Immolation is indicated by a unique UI indicator; the higher the heat, the more damage resistance, and the more effective Ember’s other abilities become.

Is there a multiplier from strength to ensure you reach 90% reduction without having the meter at 90% too? And wouldn't 95% be better, given her lower base hp and armor compared to other frames?

If the meter reaches maximum (now 90% as opposed to 100%), Ember will “overheat” and Immolation will start draining Energy per second the longer you stay in an overheated state - previously at this moment it would unleash a wave of flame expending ALL energy

How about keeping weaker version of flame wave at 3 or 5 seconds interval while you're being in Overheat state with the energy per second drain.

FIRE BLAST

• Casting time has been greatly reduced, and the ability now strips armor from nearby enemies. The amount of armor removed scaling in effectiveness based on current Immolation levels. On cast this immediately reduces your Immolation level by up to half.

Wouldn't reducing immolation level over time be better for management, especially if it can be stacked. And would frequent use of the ability makes your immolation level low, preventing you from getting the resistance from Immolation? I think having the Fire Blast reducing Immolation level only to certain percentage would be beneficial(not reducing it below set %).

I don't see any changes on her passive, is there any reliable way to consistently trigger it with her abilities?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Please increase the number of purchasable loadouts slots

Many desire more config options, many more fashion options, but we that want loadouts for eache released frame, that we like to play all the content and diversify our playstyle and loadouts are left out, which conflicts with the stance you use when you nerf something like the catchmoon

Man I asked that before this “fashion crap excuse” to not have end game content. And they ignore (like usual). 

Right after they increase the riven slots I asked “hey can we have more loadout slots too? At least one for each unique frame.”

then 3 weeks after: “hey players here more fashion slots and gues what? We’re beyond expectation, more config slots also.”

man looks like a meme but it’s real.

54 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

Excuse me? SOME? Haha. Ok. Follow me here.

Introduce new system -> Tax us -> Pretend like its a fun mechanic -> Player loses "SOME" rewards overall -> Net loss to us -> Nice.

I freakin love vague descriptions of trying to skim our resource gain.

Well, recall that you're also getting the lich's weapon in place of those missing resources.  A fully built and ready to use weapon. I think they consider that the tradeoff.  So not exactly a net loss, it depends on how much you value that weapon, and weather its worth the loss.

41 minutes ago, (NSW)Kadet said:

Well, recall that you're also getting the lich's weapon in place of those missing resources.  A fully built and ready to use weapon. I think they consider that the tradeoff.  So not exactly a net loss, it depends on how much you value that weapon, and weather its worth the loss.

That is a fair point. I really still am dubious about the word "some" though. When they're vague like that its always a bad sign.

2 hours ago, ArturiaFayth said:

One thing i am wondering with the kuva liches is where we defeat it.  So far, we always managed to just overpower bosses and enemies with raw force, even if there was supposed to be a puzzle added in or teamwork required.  Eidolons is a pretty well known example by now. Those were thought to be impossible to solo according to the devs. We still managed to find a way to bring enough raw strength to solo the eidolons if you remember to bring the proper weapons.

Going with what was shown in the devbuild, you first fight it without the parazon to the point that Steve switched to parazon for the instant-kill,

So, what kind of protection will they give the kuva lich that will keep us from killing them without the parazon used if we still need to damage them first with normal attacks?

Well, the idea is that you can totally overpower it with normal attacks - It just doesn't STAY dead unless you use the Parazon.

Or are you asking what's there to stop us from accidentally killing it before we can switch to our Parazon? Not sure in that case, but maybe it happens semi-automatically if the game detects that you have the correct Requiem mods for that Lich?

1 hour ago, Skaleek said:

Excuse me? SOME? Haha. Ok. Follow me here.

Introduce new system -> Tax us -> Pretend like its a fun mechanic -> Player loses "SOME" rewards overall -> Net loss to us -> Nice.

I freakin love vague descriptions of trying to skim our resource gain.

It appears that Kuva Lich-influenced nodes will have an alternate version of the node where the Kuva Lich's effect applies. So, the only time you need to worry about stuff being stolen is when you're actively choosing to do Kuva Lich missions in order to get information on what Requiem mods are needed to take out that Lich. Don't know for sure, since it's not out yet, but that's my best guess.

1 hour ago, thegodoflions said:

Yes cut off the top to seemingly raise the bottom, cuz this works so well in real life economic systems soooo well too.

and that justification of the higher MR the higher the percentage of people using Catchmoon;

well what people fail to realize whenever someone with this kind of mentality does this kind of thing and uses this kind of excuse is SCALE,

they don't tell you that the higher MR goes the lesser the number of players making the sample size smaller making the percentage more exaggerated. 

the outcome of this kind of mentality will result in the same way someone implements this in real life 

the top or the rich just flees to another country and never goes back or invests in your country again,

or in this case to another game.

good luck DE.

I mean, normally I'm the sort of person who would be in favor of nerfing things that are way better than the other possible options, but you bring up some good points. I don't know if the economic comparison makes all that much sense, but the bias of scale resulting from the lesser number of high-MR players is something I didn't even think of. It'd be interesting to see the flat numbers in addition to the percentages.

2 minutes ago, Bioboygamer said:

It appears that Kuva Lich-influenced nodes will have an alternate version of the node where the Kuva Lich's effect applies. So, the only time you need to worry about stuff being stolen is when you're actively choosing to do Kuva Lich missions in order to get information on what Requiem mods are needed to take out that Lich. Don't know for sure, since it's not out yet, but that's my best guess.

Okay. That seems WAY more reasonable.

If, I can ask, when will we get the full developer workshop about the melee stat changes etc for the update? Would be good to get It prior update, so We can study It and plan to look at certain melees after the update. Ofc, We wont rly know how things will really work and how good some weapons will be before trying them out in real game enviroment, but It would be good to see prio to the update whats really changing.

I think a lot of the comments here will need to be taken with a grain of salt before the update goes live and people can test it. A lot of people are worried about nerfs (if you do the math, condition overload is not a nerf unless you plan on stacking 6 different statuses on one enemy to deal damage, not counting base weapon damage buffs; blood rush will need to be seen; range changes look like all around buffs) and I think a lot of concerns are unfounded worries.

My only concern is t5 relics and Requiem mods being uncommon drops there in. I get why this system is being added (so much complaining about the loss of void keys) but I feel like making the mods commons, Kuva and a PACK of Orange Ayatan Stars uncommons, and Riven shards (maybe 3 needed instead of 10 for 1 riven) would feel a lot better for players time considering how awful Kuva missions are to get the relics. I do feel as though adding those relics to Kuva survival would be better.

Eager to play test the rest, thanks, DE!

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Weapon Exilus Adapter Blueprint

This is not okay. EXISTING Exilus Adapters are already in existence, and troublesome enough to get. Unless you'd like to claim that 50K Simaris Standing is quick and easy to get? Because that's the only consistent way to get them, outside of..... Conclave.

Simaris also wants you to A) Grind standing, to get his version of the scanner, because the game needed two scanners apparently, and then also upgrade it for the standing you just ground up, then B) Don't kill things, like the entire game is built for, but scan the thing that is running away or attacking you in special spots, and then C) Do this a lot, to get a blueprint, to get access to the entire potential of your weapon.

This is Reactors/Catalysts all over again.The customization of this game is a major part of the draw for it. Locking ACCESS to that customization behind plat, sheer dumb luck, or insane grind walls..... That's not okay. That's the thing. I WILL grind for ways to customize my frames, IE, mods, endo and credits to level them up. But I should NOT have to grind, to get access to customization, that I also then have to grind.

Specifically locking WEAPON exilus slots behind a special new relic system, that we have to grind to get, then open, and hope, and then also build....... No. That's not okay. Just use Exilus Adapters. We've already got them, and they're bad enough to deal with as is. Adding REGULAR Exilus Adapters to these new relics is one thing. Making a new type is quite another thing.

You know what also isn't okay? CONSTANTLY locking things behind ONE type of content. Not every player will enjoy every type of content you produce. So STOP shoving things JUST in one type of mission. "We're adding new mods to Spy vaults. (Because we've never learned our lesson that players don't universally love farming Spy to try to get something from just the third cache, and we think this is acceptable despite being constantly told it isn't.)"

You mention Synoid Heliocor's channeling damage..... But don't mention the Spectre on kill. There are a lot of weapon gimmicks that are being affected by this melee change, and given that many melee weapons are just stats with a pretty picture..... Might be nice to mention what the unique weapons are changing to. Or if that's just being dumped entirely.

You've mentioned previously that Parazons can be used for hacking.... Can we FINALLY dump the nonsenical cipher system? It makes ZERO sense that we can have a handheld datamass for an entire network, but can't have a chip sized something for getting past a single freaking door. There's obviously no way we're customizing the ciphers to the doors, so there's no lore excuse for them being one use only.... And you're not making plat off this either, so that's clearly not it either. You can't even claim it's a half decent resource sink, because you don't actually have any reason for that to exist, and if you did, this is clearly insufficient given just how many resources long time players have. What this is in practice is a waste of time, constantly clicking ten ciphers and waiting a minute.

And seriously guys.... I WAS excited for the Kuva Lich system, but instead of building hype, this dev stream manages to kill all the hype I once had. An entire new relic system? Forced Kuva farming? And I have to deal with it, to kill a Lich, that is currently stealing my drops? So I need to farm, realize there's a Lich, farm the way to kill it, farm to learn the combination, then farm to find and kill it, so I can get SOME of the rewards from my initial farm that the Lich stole? Does that not strike you as really, really awful?

After this dev stream, I am now hoping you have a way to opt out of this system entirely. The only thing that still sounds vaguely interesting is a Kuva Kohm, and I doubt it adds what I'd really want on the Kohm.

1 hour ago, ThatsSoWitty said:

I feel like making the mods commons, Kuva and a PACK of Orange Ayatan Stars uncommons, and Riven shards (maybe 3 needed instead of 10 for 1 riven) would feel a lot better for players time considering how awful Kuva missions are to get the relics. I do feel as though adding those relics to Kuva survival would be better.

Another thing is, apparently these mods are in the relics.... All the time? So you could have the mod, not need another copy, and then just KEEP getting it off your relics when you don't want it. The Relics themselves are fine, if not actively good. Linking the mods to them, not so much. Maybe make special quest relics for players to get their one copy of each, and all it can drop is the mod.

OFC, having the mods constantly there would make sense if they were being consumed with each Lich..... But that would be god awful and an insanely bad idea, so clearly DE wouldn't think that was okay, right? .... I wish I wasn't being sarcastic right there.

5 hours ago, MunsuLight said:

Do you realize that people playing Khora and Atlas efficiently arent gonna use the melee at all because they are normally stat sticking their melee so it is not good to use , so all the easiness to gain the new combo counter wont affect them ? So why even reduce the combo counter gain by 25% ? You are punishing people that play the game efficiently again and again . Why wont you let people play them without the reduced gain and reduce them after if you dont like the number . It is pré nerfing something even before testing it on a bigger scale .

Also even if the catchmoon nerf are warranted , your team should maybe ask why is the weapon is used that much by higher mr player. One of the reason it is because it is the best arbi drone killer by far . Two it kill crowd efficiently. Three the damage albeit being good is not even the best from à secondary but thr fact that it can multihit some enemies with one bullet makes it good .

Why not bring the other weapons near a similar level ? I dont mind the nerf at all but I question how you balance the game 

I absolutely agree

They mentioned something like this when talking about spin2win, that people use it because of its benefits, and they want to bring the rest of melee up to par so there's no reason to only resort to spinning.
Why do they not preserve that logic when it comes to the popularity of catchmoon?
Catchmoon is FAR from OP. It's only decently strong. But it's the ease of use, and comfortable gameplay that makes it a clear winner. Nerfing all that shouldn't be the way... raising up other weps should really be the goal, at least in terms of gameplay...

5 hours ago, Etzu said:

Hm, 8 seems pretty low. But if they are used like "sometime you need 1 mod, sometime 2, sometime 3" then the combination possibilites are bigger. I'm impatient to see how that will work

This is not a puzzle game mate. I don't want to be figuring out which one of a hundred different combinations I need to kill something. I just want to kill the thing. I enjoy the complex and diverse customization of Warframe. I don't enjoy the thought of having complex and diverse puzzles to solve so I can actually the aforementioned customization to kill things. When I hop into a mission, I JUST want to kill things. Keep the weird puzzles and nonsense OUTSIDE the missions, please, and to a minimum.

4 hours ago, Movel0 said:

Titania

TBH, the ONLY good thing to go for with Titania is pressing 4, shooting enemies, and nothing else. Her other abilites aren't worth the energy, and Diwata, as you said, is garbage. Also not clear how Diwata will use this new slam thing they're adding.

The thing is.... She doesn't need a rework. She needs number tweaks, she needs her abilities to work in a sensible fashion, and then she'll be fine.

Razorflies doing damage is a waste. Nobody cares about the damage, nobody ever will unless you make it OP. So don't make them do damage. Make them be unkillable distractions and pick up her Tribute buffs and maybe make them her Vacuum instead of the three meter nonsense. Make the Lantern target hold STILL. Make the buffs actually meaningful.... Or just make it ONE buff and have that be great. Either works. Her kit HAS strong bones, but your end result of those strong bones is just..... One ability, and one of two weapons, and nothing else.

il y a 2 minutes, Nssheepster a dit :

This is not a puzzle game mate.

Are you sure of that ? And what about Mods, aren't they puzzling damages correctly to kill the target ?

I don't want to be figuring out which one of a hundred different combinations I need to kill something. I just want to kill the thing.

Because that's EXACTLY what you'll have to do, they mentioned it, you will have to figure out how to kill it, you won't be able to "just kill it" (unless you're really lucky to get the proper requiem combination on first time).

When I hop into a mission, I JUST want to kill things.

That's basically Extermination mission type, but your know the game has many other gametype.

Keep the weird puzzles and nonsense OUTSIDE the missions, please, and to a minimum.

The Kuva Lich entire system is based on puzzling, but you're not forced to involve yourself in it if you don't like puzzles.

2 minutes ago, Etzu said:

Are you sure of that ? And what about Mods, aren't they puzzling damages correctly to kill the target ?

Because that's EXACTLY what you'll have to do, they mentioned it, you will have to figure out how to kill it, you won't be able to "just kill it" (unless you're really lucky to get the proper requiem combination on first time).

That's basically Extermination mission type, but your know the game has many other gametype.

The Kuva Lich entire system is based on puzzling, but you're not forced to involve yourself in it if you don't like puzzles.

A) No, not at all, since you can use any damage type, some are just more effective. Also, lots more to modding than just damage types.

B) I realize that. But there's a difference between 100 possibilites, and 8. 100 would be god awful. 8 would be bad, but tolerable if the system is actually worth engaging with at all.

C) No, that's most all missions, actually. What do you do in Survivals? Kill things. Exterminate? Kill things. Defense? Oo, this one is special, you defend a point or operative..... By killing things. Wait, no, that's the same thing. Get the point?

D) Not forced to involve myself? You sure? Because I haven't heard anything saying that yet. Indeed, from the sounds of it, it's quite the opposite, because the Lich will start stealing my farm.

25 minutes ago, DragoonStorm1 said:

I absolutely agree

They mentioned something like this when talking about spin2win, that people use it because of its benefits, and they want to bring the rest of melee up to par so there's no reason to only resort to spinning.
Why do they not preserve that logic when it comes to the popularity of catchmoon?
Catchmoon is FAR from OP. It's only decently strong. But it's the ease of use, and comfortable gameplay that makes it a clear winner. Nerfing all that shouldn't be the way... raising up other weps should really be the goal, at least in terms of gameplay...

How, exactly DO they bring them up? Catchmoon was great because you could vaguely aim at a pack and apply end game viable damage to everything in that pack with just one click. That's partly because of range, partly because of its projectile type, partly because of punc through, partly because of its stats..... That's a lot of different reasons coming together in one really good weapon. You can't give that to everything, it would destroy everything unique about them.

If the flat player numbers bear out what they're implying poorly with those MR percentages, then Catchmoon does indeed deserve some nerfs, because there are a LOT of end game viable secondaries, that just aren't being used because Catchmoon is just easier. It's for the lazy, boring, meta players who care only about getting things done the fastest, not having fun while doing so. And because Catchmoon exists, they have that one weapon that's an easy no brainer to pick.

All Riven Challenges related to Channeling

There are riven challenges relating to Channeling? o.O

Condition Overload - Now stacks a Maximum of three times, but the buff amount has risen from 60% to 120% per stack to offset the damage difference.

Status melees can proc 3 effects on their own quite easily.
So I really feel like this will be status-proccing secondary + crit melee eating status-melee's lunch.
On the flip side, it's a choice that player's'll have, I guess?

Covert Lethality - is remaining as a Dagger Mod for now with +16 Initial Combo and 100% Finisher damage, pending later review. 

Unless Parazons will not be causing instakills... what's the point?
That said, if new melee gives daggers some actual usability, maybe the +combo may have use - being able to spam heavy attacks with a constant 16-combo might be some degree of effective.

Killing Blow - Increases Heavy Attack damage and decreases the ‘wind-up’ time for Heavy Attacks

So, similar to Amalgam Organ Shatter/Swift Momentum?

True Punishment - Add 40% Critical Chance, but reduces the chance to add to the Combo Counter by -10%

True Steel -> 60%, no malus.
Sacrificial Steel -> 88%, no malus.
Sacrifical Steel (2) -> 110%, no malus.

Err, between the actual effect and opportunity cost, the benefit this provides might be highly overcosted.

Check out Pablo’s detailed stat review:

Ah Pablo. He of the recent frame reworks on one shoulder and OG Nullifiers and Scorching Ospreys on the other.
Of the Interception UI changes (among others) on one hand, and the Waypoint system changes (among others) on the other.

That "detailed stat review" is missing huge amounts of context and almost certainly falls under the third category of 'lies, damn lies, and statistics'.
My takeaway: Catchmoon is too good at killing Arbitration Drones, so we're kneecapping it.
(Because, at least for myself, that's the only time I ever use the Catchmoon.
And if they were less jink-y, had momentum, or weren't constantly buried in the press, I wouldn't then either.)

Ember

To verify: Her passive is 50m, not affinity range? i.e. doesn't interact with the Vazarin passive (or Fosfor Rahd/Blau)?

FIREBALL

Requesting the option to rebind ability keys by frame rather than globally. No other way am I gonna use Fireball.

IMMOLATION

I like the new overheat penalty. Certainly more than the previous one.
That said, given the %DR tying in with her meter, I see this being pretty much 'set and forget - aside from casting Fireblast every so often', because you're not gonna wanna lose the %DR when you actually need it.
The fact that FB on a full meter will completely strip all enemy armor is a nice bonus.

INFERNO

LoS shennanigans and target cap on the one hand, (possibly LoS-restricted) AoE on the other.
Will need to actually see this in action.

Ember Augment Changes:

Exothermic looks weak, the other two look good.

Titania

• Titania’s cast animations are now an upper body animation only (except Razorwing); alleviating momentum cancelling lower body animations and trimming cast time.
  • Thorns Tribute now has Damage reflected AND reduced to help our little bug feel a little less squishy.
  • Razorflies can now pick up Tributes.
  • Titania can spawn up to four more Razorflies if all Tributes are active, one per Tribute.
  • Enemies directly affected by Titania’s Lantern will now have any damage they take dealt to them when the Ability ends (a la Mind Control).
  • Titania can now Transfer to the Operator during Razorwing. 

Helpful.
Needed.
Great.
Nice.
Nice.
Making Titania the frame second most benefitted from the introduction of Operators, a long way behind Limbo.

Vauban: Nothing's changed, so I'm just gonna quote myself from the dev workshop.

On 2019-10-05 at 9:02 PM, Chroia said:

Vauban:

Tesla - I'm conflicted.
On the one hand, turning it into latchers is pretty cool.
On the other, I dislike the thought of having to depend on AI for my CC. 'Unreliable' is not a word you want to describe your method of survivability.

Sticky Ripline - I really like the aesthetic.
That said, does it not directly compete with Vortex? Why would I use this over Vortex?
(Energy cost isn't a viable answer under the current energy economy, when +75% eff is basically mandatory for any spammy frame.)

Nail Turret - Suffers from the same issues as the Azima's altfire, without its benefit of being moddable - No active targetting means it's unreliable, doesn't actually lock down its area.
I mean, look at ~40:50 - it's cast into the middle of 8 stationary Butchers, and actually lands around 3 hits a second by the looks of it.

Speed Pad - Sure, why not. :P
Not sure how effective it'll be, but *shrug*.
Open world aren't flat, and it's out-competed by (upgraded) chained Void Dashes.
Indoors it'd work, but only in certain (primarily Corpus) tiles.

Damage Amp - Effective, boring. Eh, sure, I guess.

Orbital Strike - See Inferno.
Pro: It's very cool. Some kind of target-level based scaling?
Con: Slow (hopefully not stationary) cast animation, charge-up time, delayed stationary AoE. Cinematic.

Rule of thumb: The harder a thing to use, the more rewarding it should be.
Landing a blast on a non-CCed enemy wouldn't be easy. otoh, we're talking about Vauban - where, unless the targets are CC-immune (and that's a whole other can of worms), landing a blast becomes trivial.

So, will it clear the affected area? Too strong.
Won't? Needs recasts or spamming, which conflicts with the delivery method (read: delayed effect) and undermines the fantasy.

Bastille / Vortex - Oh hey, it got armor stripping. 😐   See Fire Procs Meling Armor.
On a max range build, Vortex currently ~40% the radius of Bastille, since it doesn't scale 1:1 with Range.
I'd have to play with the new implementation, but I see that causing issues if it's unchanged (which I expect it is).

That aside, I like it.

As to the augments:

• Repelling Bastille and Perpetual Vortex have been combined into 1 Augment.
  • Tesla Nervos now has ‘Tesla Bank’ Augment: While a target has a Nervos attached, any damage is channeled into a 8m burst of Electric damage on expiration.
  • Photon Strike now has ‘Photon Repeater’ Augment: If Photon Strike hits at least 5 enemies, the next cast will cost no Energy. 

Alright.
Don't understand what this means.
Hrm. Yeah, I think that's fair, with one caveat - if you want to benefit from the effect, it throttles your cast speed.
Say I have a group of 5+ Vortexed. I know I'll need 2+ casts to kill them.
Can't cast followup Strikes until each previous one's delay has run out.

Possibly that's the intention, but it kills the mod for me.

• NEW: KUVA CHAKKHURR
  • NEW: KUVA SHILDEG 
  • NEW: KUVA AYANGA

RIP the first wave of Kuva Liches.

6 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

If it does just scale with deliberately letting the lich keep getting stronger, that's fine, I suppose. I'm not sure if they've been clear on that, which is why I'm hoping it is being considered carefully.

I'm also among the people who thinks that rivens were one of the worst thought out and ill-conceived ideas ever put into the game, so that's really not a precedent I'm fond of. And if that precedent follows all the way through, they'd also be putting in some form of trading them. Not sure how I'd feel about that notion, either, though I don't think they've said anything to the direct effect yet?

Someone probably answered already.  But just in case:  Yes, they've said that there will be a trading system.  Sort of.  They want to add a feature to dojos, like a bounty board.  If you get a lich you don't want (or can't handle) you can donate it to your clan's bounty board.  Then another clan mate can take that lich if they don't have an active nemesis.  So that could potentially be a way to trade the Kuva weapons.  "Hey, I've got a lich with a Kuva Grinlock with a fire proc.  Anyone want it?"  The precedent set with other weapons is that once you claim the weapon, the weapon *itself* won't be directly tradeable.  At least, I'm not aware of any other completed weapon that you can trade.  You can gift one to another player as you buy it, and many allow you to trade blueprints and components.  But once it's to the point you can equip mods, it's bound to you until you delete it.

1 hour ago, EmberStar said:

Someone probably answered already.  But just in case:  Yes, they've said that there will be a trading system.  Sort of.  They want to add a feature to dojos, like a bounty board.  If you get a lich you don't want (or can't handle) you can donate it to your clan's bounty board.  Then another clan mate can take that lich if they don't have an active nemesis.  So that could potentially be a way to trade the Kuva weapons.  "Hey, I've got a lich with a Kuva Grinlock with a fire proc.  Anyone want it?"  The precedent set with other weapons is that once you claim the weapon, the weapon *itself* won't be directly tradeable.  At least, I'm not aware of any other completed weapon that you can trade.  You can gift one to another player as you buy it, and many allow you to trade blueprints and components.  But once it's to the point you can equip mods, it's bound to you until you delete it.

Other completed weapons you can trade are weapons sold by Baro or Syndicate weapons, though only if they have never received mastery. So a precedent exists, though perhaps they won't do it here.

only downside of the update is the ridiculous catchmoon nerf. decreasing the falloff by 50 would have been more than enough!

why you give us weapons that are OP and obtainable at lower MR, just to nerf them after a time and then you get a storm of backlash bcs of it?

dont you guys ever learn from your earlier mistakes? if i was Pablo's boss i would fire him!

Il y a 8 heures, Nssheepster a dit :

B) I realize that. But there's a difference between 100 possibilites, and 8. 100 would be god awful. 8 would be bad, but tolerable if the system is actually worth engaging with at all.

It will probably be more like 512 possibilites indeed. (if my maths are right, 3 slots, 8 possibilities, so 8 power 3 equals 512)

Il y a 8 heures, Nssheepster a dit :

C) No, that's most all missions, actually. What do you do in Survivals? Kill things. Exterminate? Kill things. Defense? Oo, this one is special, you defend a point or operative..... By killing things. Wait, no, that's the same thing. Get the point?

Survival you have to keep an eye on the live support, you can do survival without killing. (some riven challenges ask that)
Rescue is saving an hostage.
Mobile defense is protecting the datamass, can be done without killing.
Spy can be done without killing.

What I mean is that the game is more than just killing things, it's killing it the right way the right moment but can be done many ways.

If they make that Kuva Lich system too "casual" with too few combination, it won't be a challenge and will fall as the stalker, into the "joke vilain". And that would be bad for the time they spend.
I also think the rank of the lich will determine the difficulty to kill it, plus they said that you can donate a lich / probable also cancel them, if you don't want them. So don't worry you'll find what you want and I'll find what I want too.

Archived