Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

King Excalibur alt helmet concept art

Vlada91

Im not good with 3D but i would be happy if some 1 use my art and create in tennogen.... 😊 

0CKPDXC.jpg

i hope some good 3D artist take my idea and make it in reality. 😉

and her my old 1....

fDptvm5.jpg

bigger and smaller from first version 🙂

zO74yMq.jpg

im just not good with 3D 🙂 

KLacYCD.jpg

Edited by Vlada91
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, swiftasacoursing said:

I like the design but the horn is far too big. If it was shortened then I’d love it

Well i whose going in direction on what Nyx prime helmet have and in that style and design i create him alt helmet....combine with some sci fi spartan-king design,and i got this. Because he is famous with his horn and we dont have much new helmets with his original horn direction... 😏 @-AT-Darkoxford if someone change 10-20% and combine old and new designs that I show to you,then its fine as long is in same direction. Texture can go for mat,carbon,metallic and cloth in some helmet parts... or just simple texture like what normal,prime and umbra have on them and metallic/gold texture. Or if someone can create skin and  helmet then it's even better. 😁 

I change in bigger and smaller from normal version:

zO74yMq.jpg

Edited by Vlada91

9 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

Not good with 3D but dayum son you could make some divine stained glass.

it's a filter. I'd be curious what the original looked like, using a filter to make it look like stained glass is rather cheating.

Why don't you learn to do the 3d renderings OP, because people rarely pick up random ideas from strangers.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

it's a filter. I'd be curious what the original looked like, using a filter to make it look like stained glass is rather cheating.

Why don't you learn to do the 3d renderings OP, because people rarely pick up random ideas from strangers.

That's rude of you to say. Very.

5 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

Well it is a goo point alright, just not a good one in the least.

Yea that's a good way to come at an argument, spelling and grammar. Oh god I didn't press the d button, what will I do???

My point was that the original art would be something I prefer to see over a rather obtrusive filter. As well as the fact that people are rarely going to pick up artwork from someone they don't know. Most designers have their own thing going. There's another post around here by someone who had a great concept, and started learning the ropes to make it a reality.

Also, the helmet is huge, it would have to be toned down a lot. (In my unprofessional opinion) for them to accept a 3d version.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Yea that's a good way to come at an argument, spelling and grammar. Oh god I didn't press the d button, what will I do???

My point was that the original art would be something I prefer to see over a rather obtrusive filter. As well as the fact that people are rarely going to pick up artwork from someone they don't know. Most designers have their own thing going. There's another post around here by someone who had a great concept, and started learning the ropes to make it a reality.

Also, the helmet is huge, it would have to be toned down a lot. (In my unprofessional opinion) for them to accept a 3d version.

You can see how bad i am with 3D xD

KLacYCD.jpg

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, (XB1)DS Monkfish said:

I'm liking this a lot 🙂

Big tnx,but I need someone who is willing to crate this the right way. Someone who know how its done to the end,so that can bee accepted in the game... 😏

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

it needs better sculpts for sure but i see the idea at least 

make sure you break up the model and try working with its parts individually, if you need help i can link you to tennogen discord

I don't have patience for this,I would rather get this to professional then me learning and in the end got disappointed.... 😏😬

13 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

makes more sense to learn it yourself though 

Dont speak English that well.so I would not understand the program,even if I do its probably long way to be good for me to master the 3D program. Problem is with my wife and baybe and my work I don't have much time for me playing the game and specially building and creating something not longer then 1-2h  And that is just about learning,so I whose hoping for someone 2 find that have similar taste in design. Someone that is good with this and creating something similar to this direction. And I don't care if he is getting millions a's long I got that helmet in the game... Because I really think that Excalibur have good potential to have helmet like this horn metallic direction...and that can look weary different from the rest of the helmets but then again stay with his style. I know I complicated with big text but I hope you understand me now more then before 😏😀🍻