Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] Hallowed Flame Tactical Alert

[DE]Danielle

15 minutes ago, Yemesis said:

To everyone wondering what is "Kavat Gene-Matter" => you can actually get Kavat genetic Material from caches , so i guess the Gene-Matter thing is just a duplicate ID with a filler picture

I picked up a gene matter and remained at 9 kavat genetic codes so i don't think it's a genetic material

If I had a list of the worst events I've ever played in these 31 years of play (38 years old), this event would definitely be in the top 5 for mechanics and prizes:
Bad scenario to get around.
- Loss of primary weapon by holding a "flashlight"
- Thematic event completely outside the game universe.
- The only interesting part is the secret containers, but probably the items contained in them are not worth the effort. As always in this game.
- The last prize is a cosmetic. The most useless thing that has appeared in the last 10 years of game evolution in general.

1 minute ago, EnDDarK said:

If I had a list of the worst events I've ever played in these 31 years of play (38 years old), this event would definitely be in the top 5 for mechanics and prizes:
Bad scenario to get around.
- Loss of primary weapon by holding a "flashlight"
- Thematic event completely outside the game universe.
- The only interesting part is the secret containers, but probably the items contained in them are not worth the effort. As always in this game.
- The last prize is a cosmetic. The most useless thing that has appeared in the last 10 years of game evolution in general.

it's lightyears better than last year's halloween event for a start

Hey guys! We hot dropped a change on all Platforms to swap the Kavat Gene-Matter (aka mysterious Kavat Egg) to the intended Kavat Genetic Code that you'd expect from Caches. For those of you who have acquired a Kavat Gene-Matter before the swap occured, a script may or may not be run next week after we can evaluate the situation. Thank you for reporting!  

We also heard your request and updated the online Drop Tables with the Hallowed Flame Mission Caches items!

il y a 2 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Hey guys! We just hot dropped a change on all Platforms to swap the Kavat Gene-Matter (aka mysterious Kavat Egg) to the intended Kavat Genetic Code that you'd expect from Caches. For those of you who have acquired a Kavat Gene-Matter before the swap occured, a script may or may not be run next week after we can evaluate the situation. Thank you for reporting!  

We also heard your request and updated the online Drop Tables with the Hallowed Flame Mission Caches items!

Where do we find the drop table? 😮 @[DE]Danielle

The endurance part is way too difficult. I kill enemies faster than they spawn so I always end up losing all charge after some minutes, sometimes you even go to the next area when Infested start to spawn in a new room and it's just completely empty and I have to wait several seconds for 2-3 monsters to spawn but at that moment I already went from 100% to 20%.

Besides I'm getting too many Limbo players in public grabbing the lamp and banishing enemies into the rift so the rest of the group can't kill them, effectively trolling and ruining the last part.

You should double or triple the spawn rate for solo players so the last part is actually achievable. I can't stand Limbo trolls in public matches anymore. Please fix this, increase spawn rate.

Got it on my first run through. PUG'd and got lucky. Speed Nova definitely helps and who ever grabs the light is IMO better off dropping it and marking the location. IMO it makes it easier especially in a PUG situation. This way everyone knows where the light is and no one has to chase the light weilder. When it's time to move someone grabs it and the others should follow and if not just mark the area again so they know where to go.AT least that's how I made my runs and it went very smooth.  

il y a 43 minutes, Autumnatopoeia a dit :

I picked up a gene matter and remained at 9 kavat genetic codes so i don't think it's a genetic material

I said "so i guess the Gene-Matter thing is just a duplicate ID with a filler picture" => meaning they won't count for Kavat genetic but share the same ID ^^

il y a 24 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Hey guys! We hot dropped a change on all Platforms to swap the Kavat Gene-Matter (aka mysterious Kavat Egg) to the intended Kavat Genetic Code that you'd expect from Caches.

@Autumnatopoeia see , i was right 🙂

28 minutes ago, baghnakh said:

The endurance part is way too difficult. I kill enemies faster than they spawn so I always end up losing all charge after some minutes, sometimes you even go to the next area when Infested start to spawn in a new room and it's just completely empty and I have to wait several seconds for 2-3 monsters to spawn but at that moment I already went from 100% to 20%.

Besides I'm getting too many Limbo players in public grabbing the lamp and banishing enemies into the rift so the rest of the group can't kill them, effectively trolling and ruining the last part.

You should double or triple the spawn rate for solo players so the last part is actually achievable. I can't stand Limbo trolls in public matches anymore. Please fix this, increase spawn rate.

Try with a nuke frame and enemy radar. Didn't have any issue and flame stayed near 100% and didnt dip below 50% for the 15 mins.

Max ability str equinox does rly nice here in day form hitting groups with rage for movespeed to enemies + nuke with 4 when you reach big groups. Concealed explosives is nice too.

il y a 29 minutes, baghnakh a dit :

Go with an ember/ember prime , take the harlo thing, do WOF => Congratz you made it without even moving "appart from the horde part"

@Autumnatopoeia They made a script to change those Gene-matter to Kavat DNA , don't worry ^^

I do not love how this is set up. It just highlights everything awful about Warframe's spawn system, and AI pathing. Enemy units spawn far enough way that travel time is a problem, and their pathing gets hung up and snags. I'm not even going to touch on how little thought was given to the Solo player spawn rates.

This would be an interesting mechanic, if the actual fight wasn't against something completely different and not really under the player(s) control.

Cache hunting is not worthwhile outside the 5 minute run, and then using the post success count down to actually seek them out.

People who are doing actual endurance runs for the leader board... more power to you folks. May your sacrificial bodies be useful on the alter of spawn point analysis data.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! We hot dropped a change on all Platforms to swap the Kavat Gene-Matter (aka mysterious Kavat Egg) to the intended Kavat Genetic Code that you'd expect from Caches. For those of you who have acquired a Kavat Gene-Matter before the swap occured, a script may or may not be run next week after we can evaluate the situation. Thank you for reporting!  

Can u hotfix the freezing ui?

Archived