Jump to content
(PS4)fabmaza

Hallowed Flame mission doesn't load (Fixed!)

Recommended Posts

I tried to start the first part of Hallowed Flame and it either freezes the game or stays at the loading screen forever with progress bar around 5%. 

This happens on both solo and open squads. Restarted the game several times already, no luck.

Please upvote this message so it gets on DE's radar.

Edited by (PS4)fabmaza
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, Same issue here as well... also I have gone as far as rebooting modem/router.

Edited by (PS4)Moefo75
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same for me, every time I've tried it the last few hours, the loading bar fills like 5% and then the screen freezes, while the sound continues. Im waiting to see what, if anything, happens whether Im returned to orbitor as a connection failure of if the game itself has crashed, and how long that might take.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having the same problem.  Have Close game , restart ps4 ,restart modem, try to join a friend, solo or open squad.    I try Everything. plz give me any advice 😞

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+1 game doesn't load. 

What I have tried:

-restart ps4

-restart modem

-play mission in squad (public, friends, solo) 

-change the language of my ps4 to English US ( to prevent localisation issues) 

-changed orbiter (sounds wierd but couldn't take it out of the equation) 

None helps but I see two different end results :

 

-game is stuck at 5% while the music, chat and wiggle orbiter functionalities still work

-game is stuck at 5% screen is frozen but music works. 

 

Br Kenny 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, (PS4)fabmaza said:

I tried to start the first part of Hallowed Flame and it either freezes the game or stays at the loading screen forever with progress bar around 5%. 

This happens on both solo and open squads.

Restarted the game several times already, no luck.

 

17 hours ago, (PS4)Roberto_5588 said:

Yes,I thougt i was tge only one,i hope they fix this

 

17 hours ago, (PS4)Moefo75 said:

Yep, Same issue here as well... also I have gone as far as rebooting modem/router.

 

17 hours ago, (PS4)Nighthawk2060 said:

Same issue here got 1 message about strict NAT type but ive been playing for a while and havent had this before

 

12 hours ago, (PS4)DaedalusKalais said:

Same here

 

11 hours ago, (PS4)Nighthawk2060 said:

 

10 hours ago, (PS4)SpidersFaintAtk said:

Same for me, every time I've tried it the last few hours, the loading bar fills like 5% and then the screen freezes, while the sound continues. Im waiting to see what, if anything, happens whether Im returned to orbitor as a connection failure of if the game itself has crashed, and how long that might take.

 

10 hours ago, (PS4)Chemonious92 said:

Getting the same issue here too, I tried everything but still won't load, I hope they fix it before the event ends

 

9 hours ago, (PS4)SpidersFaintAtk said:

Quick update, I left it running for an hour now just to see if it would kick me out or the ps4 would pick up an issue, but nothing has changed.

 

8 hours ago, (PS4)VC-01RQ2P said:

I'm having the same problem.  Have Close game , restart ps4 ,restart modem, try to join a friend, solo or open squad.    I try Everything. plz give me any advice 😞

Anyone got an update or workaround? 

Edited by (PS4)Moonverke
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I don't seem to be able to reproduce the issue on my end. Are you all having this issue on only the Endurance Mode? Or on all missions? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, (PS4)throbmagon said:

Same here. Other clan members are able to do it.

😣

Interesting, so you've squadded up with your Clan members and tried to jump into the Hallowed Flame missions and you get booted? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hace 18 minutos, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Hey guys, I don't seem to be able to reproduce the issue on my end. Are you all having this issue on only the Endurance Mode? Or on all missions? 

I can't even play the first mission without getting stuck at 10% of the loading mission screen, my clan mates were able to play it just fine. Also, I don't seem to have issues with other game modes, only this particular alert which means it came already corrupted or something

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes even if another person starts any of the missions, it still crashes if you have time danielle im on right now and i can show my perspective through share play. 

Edited by (PS4)Nighthawk2060
Providing more info
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...