Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallowed Flame mission doesn't load (Fixed!)

(PSN)fabmaza

I tried to start the first part of Hallowed Flame and it either freezes the game or stays at the loading screen forever with progress bar around 5%. 

This happens on both solo and open squads. Restarted the game several times already, no luck.

Please upvote this message so it gets on DE's radar.

Edited by (PS4)fabmaza
Typo
  • Like 1

+1 game doesn't load. 

What I have tried:

-restart ps4

-restart modem

-play mission in squad (public, friends, solo) 

-change the language of my ps4 to English US ( to prevent localisation issues) 

-changed orbiter (sounds wierd but couldn't take it out of the equation) 

None helps but I see two different end results :

-game is stuck at 5% while the music, chat and wiggle orbiter functionalities still work

-game is stuck at 5% screen is frozen but music works. 

Br Kenny 

17 hours ago, (PS4)fabmaza said:

I tried to start the first part of Hallowed Flame and it either freezes the game or stays at the loading screen forever with progress bar around 5%. 

This happens on both solo and open squads.

Restarted the game several times already, no luck.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Roberto_5588 said:

Yes,I thougt i was tge only one,i hope they fix this

17 hours ago, (PS4)Moefo75 said:

Yep, Same issue here as well... also I have gone as far as rebooting modem/router.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Nighthawk2060 said:

Same issue here got 1 message about strict NAT type but ive been playing for a while and havent had this before

12 hours ago, (PS4)DaedalusKalais said:

Same here

11 hours ago, (PS4)Nighthawk2060 said:

10 hours ago, (PS4)SpidersFaintAtk said:

Same for me, every time I've tried it the last few hours, the loading bar fills like 5% and then the screen freezes, while the sound continues. Im waiting to see what, if anything, happens whether Im returned to orbitor as a connection failure of if the game itself has crashed, and how long that might take.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Chemonious92 said:

Getting the same issue here too, I tried everything but still won't load, I hope they fix it before the event ends

9 hours ago, (PS4)SpidersFaintAtk said:

Quick update, I left it running for an hour now just to see if it would kick me out or the ps4 would pick up an issue, but nothing has changed.

8 hours ago, (PS4)VC-01RQ2P said:

I'm having the same problem.  Have Close game , restart ps4 ,restart modem, try to join a friend, solo or open squad.    I try Everything. plz give me any advice 😞

Anyone got an update or workaround? 

Edited by (PS4)Moonverke

hace 18 minutos, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Hey guys, I don't seem to be able to reproduce the issue on my end. Are you all having this issue on only the Endurance Mode? Or on all missions? 

I can't even play the first mission without getting stuck at 10% of the loading mission screen, my clan mates were able to play it just fine. Also, I don't seem to have issues with other game modes, only this particular alert which means it came already corrupted or something