Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)intelmn312

Smeeta Kavat breeding chance?

Question

13 answers to this question

I got Adarza the first try, my friend pity me and gave me 2 smeeta imprints for free.  The standard price for 2 smeeta imprints are 30p on the market.  If I were you I would just stop gambling with that poor luck and look for it to save some time grinding more genes.

On the other hand 2 Adarza imprints worth around 15~20p so you might just want to sell 4 Adarza imprints for 2 smeeta imprints

You could just try to trade one of your adarza for a smeeta imprint. 

That kinda is the purpose of trade you know. 

48 minutes ago, (XB1)intelmn312 said:

So far I've got 5 female Adarza Kavats in a row. Aren't they supposed to be 50/50? Or do I have to use imprints to get one?

Horrid RNG, unless you have imprints from a smeeta.

It's a coin flip.  I've bred 3 kavats with no imprints involved, gotten two smeeta and one adaza.

You just had the misfortune of having it land on Cat's Eyes five times in a row.

On the kubrow side, it's a fair dice roll, and it only took me two repeats to manage a full set of planetary puppers.

4 hours ago, (XB1)intelmn312 said:

Sadly I don't own any Smeeta imprints. I'll just keep hoping that 1 of my last 2 attempts will be a Smeeta Kavat!

You can buy some imprints from Warframe.market, pretty sure around 10-15 plat for 1.

From what I understand there is no way to change the numbers. The only way to get a Smeeta Kavat is to get lucky or get a imprint. Five in a row? Yeesh. Sorry OP.

As said only certain way to get smeeta is imprints. 

As to chance of a smeeta, it's supposedly 50/50 and although I was VERY lucky that my first 2 kavats were one of each my experience is very heavily weighted on adarza, probably 4 to 1 on further breeding.