Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallowed flame, big thank you!

Twistedsparkle

this was one of the most challenging and fun events yet!
big upgrade to former halloween events in my opinion, great work!

the endurance challenge was seriously difficult! I dont think Ive breathed so hard in warframe for awhile!
thank you!

Edited by Twistedsparkle
  • Like 2

It was a pretty interesting event, most definitely worlds above my experience with the previous Halloween events.

The only kinda irritating thing is if you managed to get down to a small bubble it was really hard to recover, because you had to essentially hug the infested to get any return at that point. Almost like a reverse thermal runaway?

As well as an issue with any CC abilities shutting down the AI which prevented them from toggling to a vulnerable state when they where in the bubble. 

Outside of those it was darn solid. 

Edited by Oreades

Way better than last years Halloween event. My partner and I had to go through some trial and error before we landed on a combination that worked - and even then we dipped to 2% at one point and I totally thought we were going to lose. It was a close one, but we pulled through. That's what I'm looking for in this game! I don't like yawning and feeling like I might as well be AFK as we fly through the missions too easily. This was a welcome challenge 🙂 

I agree. This one is the most interesting event for me so far. It's like being in a real squad like Squad Leader and Members role playing in a coordinated mission. This is the kind of gameplay I want to be in Warframe. It requires accuracy and consideration from whichever player who picked up the lantern to change position in order keep the lantern's light up and so other players get to kill the enemies as well.

its pretty good, if you ignore the CC bug that makes the infested unkillable inside the light (khora, boobin, nidus) and the spawning and pathing issues.

we'd only lose when we'd have to move areas and find nothing had spawned or the infested all got stuck under some stairs two rooms over, by the time we'd find them the decay had gotten too low to save it.

I tried Endurance Hallowed Flame today and i never seen a Scaling as fast as a normal event Survival as that one. From lvl 55 to lvl 120 - 130+ in 15 Mins isn’t something i see outside of Orb Vallis plus a lvl 80 Juggernaut at 15 Mins too. It’s one of the best Solo Scaling i ever seen and something i wish was in most Survivals.

Edited by GPrime96