Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

During Prime Time #266, they said Baro was bringing a new mod

General_Durandal

I'm mostly curious what the mod was. I know supposedly people have already gotten it from transmuting before that was patched out serverside but I can't seem to track down what it actually was. 

edit: and then I read up a few posts and there it is, interesting.

Edited by Oreades

5 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

i.e. how to turn a bow into... not a bow.

You mean how to slather my Zhuge (not prime because hecc the prime) into even more of a beast (that doesn't needlessly have self damage that should have been an alt fire) than it already is. I love mah Zhuge. 

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

You mean how to slather my Zhuge (not prime because hecc the prime) into even more of a beast (that doesn't needlessly have self damage that should have been an alt fire) than it already is. I love mah Zhuge. 

I mean, I do like to have my projectiles fly in the direction where I want.

1 hour ago, Renegade343 said:

i.e. how to turn a bow into... not a bow.

the Mod that Cernos Prime needs

but won't really be able to use because of the 2 second buff length :D

instead a Mod made specifically for Zhuge Prime so that the dumb Community sees it as an upgrade, buywhydoe
i mean i guess i'll use it for Attica but Cernos Prime is the Weapon that needs it

Edited by taiiat

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

the Mod that Cernos Prime needs

but won't really be able to use because of the 2 second buff length :D

instead a Mod made specifically for Zhuge Prime so that the dumb Community sees it as an upgrade, buywhydoe
i mean i guess i'll use it for Attica but Cernos Prime is the Weapon that needs it

Not the first time they've tried to cover up an unimpressive Prime with a new corrupted mod. VectisP single-shot mode when?

25 minutes ago, Iamabearlulz said:

Not the first time they've tried to cover up an unimpressive Prime with a new corrupted mod. VectisP single-shot mode when?

between Fire Rate and Reload timings, it's better the way it is anyways. (especially before Refire Delay was omitted from Vectis)
if you have Primed Chamber then you probably can care enough to get a -Mag Riven.

Depleted Reload is useless on all Sniper Rifles anyways, so that was just a great joke to watch. when it could have actually provided some benefit for LMG type Weapons. shrug.

Edited by taiiat

6 hours ago, Renegade343 said:

I mean, I do like to have my projectiles fly in the direction where I want.

You mean that you've never appreciated the joy of heavy caliber Ogris rockets flying out at 90° to the barrel and splattering you when they hit your feet?