Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex + reclaim

outlawXIV

so i know a lot of ppl hate linking destiny 2 and warframe together but they have similar things , but as an idea , they had was in there weapons log / codex , once u gained a weapon in the game it will be unlocked in ur codex , and if u destroyed that item u could go back to the codex and reclaim that item for some crafting materials , and i loved this idea for more convenient and help full game play when u rly liked an item but didn't have room or wasn't sure about it at the time of having it

so what im suggesting is to have warframes codex work similarly, like when an item hits lvl 30 after you have mastered it. in the codex u can go back to the codex and reclaim it for a fee of like credits / some sort of crafting metrical like vital essence or the new riven fragments or anything rly , just something that's not super easy to get hands on but not insanely hard to get ether, just something to use for ppl to claim items that maybe they second guest or now with nerfs / buffs changed something they may want to retry again with out having to go all the way back and re-due its farm when u have alrdy completed it

its just a nice quality of life thing that would be happily enjoyed by everyone, i know i would

Edited by outlawXIV

in destiny you dont sell your weapons you break them down an get materials based on what the items type an grade is
in warframe you sell items an get abit of credits when you do so

this mechanic doesnt work in warframe as your farming for the items an materials
it works in destiny as your mostly farming for the weapons an armor to boost your stats

1 час назад, outlawXIV сказал:

ya but once u make a prime its urs u cant trade so this is fine and dose work , the only ones that may have an issue is the ones for syndicts and even them just have them cost = amount of cred for the syndcate mission poins

And how this contradicts what people said before?

• Like 1

1 час назад, outlawXIV сказал:

cus u cant sell alrdy made primes , and they can easily add in a feature to make it so made codex weapons cant be sold 

simple . nothings off limits

But... I can sell primes? And you can too?

What's that nonsense is all about, please clarify?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

im saying that in the codex , u can go back in once u have the mastery of all weapons or the ones ud like to RECREATE have them locked or something doesn't matter  as long as u cant RECREATE and SELL ur fine the main reasoning behind this is to allow players to gain the items the ALREADY put time in to but didn't like at the time of an update , but after an update the weapons gone through changes and instead of being forced to go back and REDUE the stuff u already took the time to do u can just gain access to ur codex to reforge an item u already mastered like a permanent vault , but ud still be required to re-craft it with lesser items liek if a sword needed 1000 polymers only needs 500 or something im sure DE can make up a lesser items list for ppl reforging mastery capped items , thats all i was getting at is to have an easier way to gain back items u may want to try out again 

and yes i mean u cant just go in ur codex and recreate a prime and trade it to another player .... by "selling" it to them for plat that is a no go im saying lock the items after there made from the codex for ur own personal use only 

Edited by outlawXIV