Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)SYNANGEL666999

Hallowed flame endurance enemies still invincible in the light

Question

I keep seeing invincible enemies after they come into the light and stay invincible. It really sucks when the only few enemies that I can find are invincible and the lantern is about to go out since it seems doesn't last very long. Are they supposed to still be invincible in the light? 

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, LoopStricken said:

Don't use CC or ragdoll abilities.

Yeah, this. It muddies the water considerably. 

I was using Khora for the later runs and Strangledome was hit or miss. What seemed to happen is if it sucked up enemies when they were invulnerable, they stayed that way permanently. If it caught enemies that were vulnerable, then they could be shot or whacked with Whipclaw as usual. 

Not worth the risk or the effort. Just kill them. 

to be clear, by CC they are referring to Animation dependent CC. things that don't require some sort of Animation state should all be fine.

Thanks everyone. I just tried it again and there were more groups of invincible infested. I think the groups are getting bigger cause the last few groups had like 8 of them that were invincible. And I'm still using Saryn and tried Speedva and Oberon a few times. I might have to give up trying to solo this and hope I have better luck with a group. Thanks again and sorry for the late reply

i just looked to see if they were invincible.. which was about half the time. if they were i immediately ran away in search of other enemies and usually when the first group was exposed a second time i could kill them

basically seemed about 50/50 if the light would make them vulnerable or not  so just leave them if the are invincible and make sure they get out of the light and re-expose them. just don't waste any time on them.

soloed no problem with saryn but she as a caster was generally useless since the spores wont spread to invulnerable enemies and ended up just meleeing everything

Just did it on a smurf right now to test it.

Not a single invulnerable one.

This was the result

pk0gyae.jpg

used almost entirely Atterax with following build

7wQFTDO.jpg