Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus slot on glaives?

Lazarow

I might have missed it but will melee get exilus specifically glaives since they have projectile flight speed and bounce mods which arent dps related. Id really like to use glaives but I also dont like spending a mod slot that could be for damage mods. Thanks

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Reminder that DPS is damage per second. The faster the glaive gets to an enemy, the more enemies it hits before returning to you, that is more DPS.

so how is it acceptable for it on primary/secondaries? I mean some bows have a projectile moving slower than bullets so it would mean what its currently planned to be added does increase dps with flight speed for bows and weapons like staticor charged shot too

3 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

so how is it acceptable for it on primary/secondaries? I mean some bows have a projectile moving slower than bullets so it would mean what its currently planned to be added does increase dps with flight speed for bows and weapons like staticor charged shot too

They said they don't include mods to be Pexilus if those mods increase 'on paper' DPS.

Then again... one could include projectile speed to 'on paper' DPS, but looks like DE didn't want to.