Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Warframe has such a great playerbase

Flying_Scorpion

Good for you. 

I got scammed at least 4 times in stalker beacon shares

I had MANY people try to join a radshare with intacts but i aborted the mission soon enough every time

Many in trading chat try to scam people everyday and sometimes they succed, my friend who isnt that experienced at the game recently got scammed

BUT, i have been helped many times. Like when i didnt know how to capture animals in fortuna(yeah i could have looked it up but someone offered their help) 

Yes, the community is great most of the time and maybe i was just unlucky in my experiences but its the same as in every game,some people help others because they want to and some try to trick them, theres really nothing out of the ordinary

3 hours ago, taiiat said:

amusing, but i seek out the 1% of the content in the game that allows for some actual social interaction and teamwork. that's.... the content that i login for on most days infact. the other AFKFarming zero challenge content that's the rest of the game i play pretty infrequently because i'm bored of standing around and doing essentially nothing, i already have been playing that for 5.5 years to some degree (and especially in the past 4 years since the last content additions that actually made an impact on the game as a whole stopped being Developed).

Minor trolling aside, the game's encouragement of social interaction definitely needs a lot of work outside if clans, and you do make many great points. I was merely speaking of playing with others, communicating and interacting is a different, less fortunate issue and you've been saying. I only responded the way I did because you totally walked into that one, I actually agree with you for the most part.