Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High count of unclaimed foundry items causes (very) bad performance in liset / hubs

Pegasy

From what I can tell this bug is directly related to the number of unclaimed items you have in your foundry, I used to have 700+ items unclaimed but would get even worse fps while in liset / "hubs" (cetus/fortuna) ever since the "Items ready to claim" counter got added to the game. It also greatly effects how long it takes to load from a hub to open world, which is amplified when trying to join squads making joining others very frustrating, this video was pretty quick (only ~2m), joining others can take 5+ minutes which for Eidolons / bounties / orbs makes it kinda impossible and I end up only playing with friends that invite me from the liset directly or solo. 

I'm guessing that the number of unclaimed items are either calculated in a very complicated way and / or way too often (each frame / tick?), I guess if this won't get solved there is always the "Claim all" button. 

See video for more detailed info and how the game behaves on my main / alt account when loading into the same places

Video is from build 25.8.2 but has been an issue since the "counter" was added next to the credits / plat (I did another video that I never uploaded in april this year).

Account names if DE want to copy them to dev to try and fix this bug
Main account: Pegasy
Alt account: RaidBot

PC specs (not that it should matter since the alt account plays perfectly fine)
Cpu: i7 930
Ram: 18gb
Gpu: GTX 1080 ti
Game + os is on ssd's

And since I know someone will ask, reason I started building extras of everything (frame parts, frames, weapons, gear, prime parts etc) is because I got fed up not having items ready whenever a weapon / frame was release that required you to use another weapon / frame to build it (I want to have 1 of each thing in the game so always ended up building a new one), still haven't sold any weapons / frames.