Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frame would you fully umbra-ify

DarthIronclad

Lets say you have never spent a single umbra forma yet,and have completed all nightwaves(though cant get to the umbra forma yet this intermission,but nevermind),meaning you have 3 umbra forma,enough to fully umbra-ify a frame by using all 3 of it on the same frame,which frame would you choose.

For me...it would be a hard decision,wukong prime or chroma prime...wukong is a good all rounder tank while chroma is good for boss fights and a solid weapons platform like mirage,except with much better survivability 

Considering I managed to fit all full Umbral mods onto my Khora before those existed, my answer is Khora.  More room for the other stuff, leeway wise.  Not that I need it with Venari Bodyguard,Steel Fiber, and Adaptation.  But options are always nice.

I'm saving mine for inaros and nidus primes, but currently, I think I'd honestly recommend taking your most used frame, (with heavy consideration on if it could ever be replaced by another frame/prime) and umbra that.

For me those are nidus, then inaros, then ivara, and I consider those being replaced, so I save. 

Frost Prime, Oberon Prime, Garuda, Khora and possibly on a Wisp build that doesnt play around jumping 24/7 or spamming the decoy. If a frame cant make full use of all 3 mods the forma is a waste, that is why I wont use it on Chroma, Wukong, Valkyr or others that already have normal means to get beyond stupidly high armor. We also have a few other frames that could use all 3 mods, like Nidus, but he isnt that far off when it comes to getting a prime version.

3 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

Nyx if she'd get a proper rework.

Nyx simply doesn't benefit from an umbral build. I've tried with several builders and the problem is you always run up against Assimilate. If this were baked into Absorb, then a double umbral build would be quite nice. If you're fine without moving in Absorb, then a double umbral works pretty well in the sense that you get full use of the new stuff, but can retain at least 235% range. 

Nyx isn't in a very good place. 

Otherwise, I'm running a triple umbral on Valkyr right now with no UF used. It barely fits, but it works and works quite well indeed. It's aimed more at primary use of Warcry, but it's satisfying to use. The only thing she lacks is use of the excilus slot, but it doesn't really add anything significant. If you did use one UF, then you could use the drift mod that adds energy for a bit more time under Hysteria, but we're talking pretty trivial increases here. 

I have a triple umbral Garuda at present, but I've never been terribly comfortable with this build. It's a base health/shields build...dunno. It works, but I don't like it particularly. A prime variant might change some things, but might not. 

I've plans for other warframes and my existing UF, but the ones I'm most interested in do not have prime variants yet so that's not happening until they do. The only others I'd seriously consider are Mesa Prime and maybe Zephyr Prime. Both would amount to gilding the lily, but that's what min/maxing is all about. 

Two others that will definitely go triple when the opportunity presents itself are Khora Prime and Octavia Prime. Still a year or more out, though...

I think that It would be... Ummm, I didn't know, maybe Nidus? I made It a few days ago, and I think it's awasome!!! He has no shields bit historia health and regeneration are incredible!!! The only thing resting to him It maybe more energy, also knowing he drains energy using his abilities.