Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DNS Issue: Resolved

[DE]Rebecca

5:02 PM UPDATE: Our infrastructure partner has rolled out a fix and we believe everyone will be back to normal soon!

Hey Tenno!

Any players seeing a 'DNS lookup failed' issue should sit tight - we are working with our infrastructure partners to resolve. We will update this thread when it's resolved.

Cheers

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey Tenno!

Any players seeing a 'DNS lookup failed' issue should sit tight - we are working with our infrastructure partners to resolve. We will update this thread when it's resolved.

Cheers

Sick. Thanks. Hang in there DE. 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yeah this looks pretty widespread, certainly isn't just us from what I can see.

Thanks for the confirmation mom!

I was getting worried for a bit when I got the DNS lookup fail in WF and then error 118 on Steam. I'll just make sure to sit tight then.

edit: If I'm not mistaken the Steam halloween sale was supposed to start today. Might have caused a massive flooding and fubared both Steam and WF if you are both relying on the same backend as @GrumpyTwigmentioned above.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hey Tenno!

Cheers

who are your infrastructure partners? i just like knowing stuff.

it could be DNS server upgrades since its so widely spread. they havent done such a thing since the internet was made and i just remembered an old article i read last year that said they will be doing the upgrades in early 2019. its not early 2019 but you know how things go.

Archived