[DE]Rebecca

DNS Issue: Resolved

1 minute ago, Kaldire said:

its not? odd did someone use a fake moniker to post it?

Don't know the specifics, but it has been confirmed as incorrect.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Kaldire said:

Yeah still down for me also, and warframe.com is also down

glad some can play but doh bart!

now Old blood is delayed due to this issue

oucha

same here, DNS server thing, did not try to play got the window, just turned off

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yeah this looks pretty widespread, certainly isn't just us from what I can see.

It seems to be connected to Amazon Cloudflare services, which has many corporate clients, your contact with them might be able to give you guys more hard info on what is still happening on their side.

Both Steam's friendlist and warframe DNS are still failing for me as of right now, but glad to see that things are starting to clear up! Just a little wait now I guess 🙂

Edited by Andvarja
  • Upvote 1

Still DNS problems and all my friends are offline/cant load it. 

IMO, I'll wait till DE gives the go ahead. I don't want to loose my progress because I was impatient. It might be working for some now, but without official go head there is always the chance of it erroring again.

Also, less network traffic might help speed up a fix.

Edited by (PS4)BlightDragon89
addition
  • Like 1

Well, Steam's friends server is still dead.

I'm willing to bet it's some big DDoS again, since a lot of people have problems right now.

• Like 1

The interesting thing is that not just I have the DNS lookup fail but when I log in steam it can`t connect to steam friends list .... saying my network or steam server has problems.....

Just now, Sensei_d said:

The interesting thing is that not just I have the DNS lookup fail but when I log in steam it can`t connect to steam friends list .... saying my network or steam server has problems.....

Steam was also having its own problems.

Thank god it's not my internet. I really can't handle any more frustration today :'( thank you for the heads up! 

Edited by Zecthus

There seems to be some sort of issue with dojo invites? I invite someone to my dojo, they join the squad successfully, but i can't actually see them inside the dojo, or in the dojo's chat.
      Is this related to the DNS issues? (though my matchmaking works fine now) and is anyone else experiencing this?

BTW all around the world, mainly EU is getting attacked by hackers or something .... in the past 2 days several big sites and companies were shut down .... today in the office my company servers were down for 4 hours.... Clients were not able to access their funds and bank accounts....

1 minute ago, Fr3shBoi said:

There seems to be some sort of issue with dojo invites? I invite someone to my dojo, they join the squad successfully, but i can't actually see them inside the dojo, or in the dojo's chat.
      Is this related to the DNS issues? (though my matchmaking works fine now) and is anyone else experiencing this?

I just managed a couple trades without a single issue (Got invited to someone else's dojo and invited to my own).