Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DNS Issue: Resolved

[DE]Rebecca

Honestly, I saw that; then turned off warframe and then back on. Same thing, but I noticed the option to continue, so I said screw it and continued. Logged in, and didnt have any issues afterwards.

So whatever it is thats wrong, in my case, could just be ignored for the time being. As long as DE knows and is looking into fixing it, and I can still play; I really dont care all that much what the issue is. Im practical that way. One thing at a time.. In this case it was get out of my way dns. Time for warframe. Fixing can come after.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)lonewolf00708 said:

Maybe they are preparing for a major update? The same thing happened October 1st about 3am EDT just before the Saint of Altra update went live.

Looks like it was international. Some people reported DNS problems on Apple Store, CSGO, etc at the same time.

I logged in before this problem via Steam and was able to play mostly normal except empty Relays and Maroo's Bazaar. Though my friends who tried to log in after this errors couldn't play at all. We were able to see each other's messages in clan chat but not to team up for Sortie until our local late evening.

Archived