Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build For Banshee?

ss4chris

Question

I have atm Constitution, Continutity, Flow, streamline,  Sonic boom,  sonar, sound quake, focus, and reach.

i have no  room for a redirection or vit unless i forma a skill slot that should be for silence which is uselles imo. any ideas?
 i could  forma 2 for a redirect and a vit but i like sonic boom to push enemies away :D

16 answers to this question

You dont need a Constitution for Banshee; Power duration only affects sonar. 

Personally i think its ok to drop the silence for a redirect as you will never have to use all 4 skills in any mission ever. Sonic boom is very useful in defense to push enemies away from the pod or out of the snow globe.

I also recommend finding the space for a stretch mod as all of your abilities will benefit. 

You dont need a Constitution for Banshee; Power duration only affects sonar. 

Personally i think its ok to drop the silence for a redirect as you will never have to use all 4 skills in any mission ever. Sonic boom is very useful in defense to push enemies away from the pod or out of the snow globe.

I also recommend finding the space for a stretch mod as all of your abilities will benefit. 

then i shall polarize sonic boom. XP

My build with 2x forma (removed skill slot and added D polarity, added D polarity on an empty slot)

Sonic boom & Sound quake for crowd control (and getting rid of flying ospreys and/or rollers)

Sonar..well you know why :)

a0fex4.png

Edited by _Sokol_

My build with 2x forma (removed skill slot and added D polarity, added D polarity on an empty slot)

Sonic boom & Sound quake for crowd control (and getting rid of flying ospreys and/or rollers)

Sonar..well you know why :)

a0fex4.png

youre the same person for saryn :P

i wub you. gmme all your builds :P

Edited by ss4chris

youre the same person for saryn :P

i wub you. gmme all your builds :P

I can show you my Nyx and Nova build. Vauban is only potatoed meaning I am not utilizing him to the max (have 2 empty slots due to mod capacity limit) and I am lvling Nekros at the moment but I do plan on 2x forma him.

I'll send you a PM with links to both Nova and Nyx build if you want to.

Edited by _Sokol_

I personally use Flow OR Streamline and slot in the other +duration mod, but prettymuch, yeah.

Oh and I like more shields as I try to avoid hp damage, so I prefer Vigour over Vitality

I am lvling Nekros at the moment but I do plan on 2x forma him.

I've been trying to find a good Nekros build that isnt 'lol soul punch spam is fun'. Thinking of not even slotting soul punch and going for CC/army build. With the new prevalence of the Soma, reducing enemy armor is actually a pretty effective group dps buff.

Edited by Darzk

I can show you my Nyx and Nova build. Vauban is only potatoed meaning I am not utilizing him to the max (have 2 empty slots due to mod capacity limit) and I am lvling Nekros at the moment but I do plan on 2x forma him.

I'll send you a PM with links to both Nova and Nyx build if you want to.

plz do :D

I personally use Flow OR Streamline and slot in the other +duration mod, but prettymuch, yeah.

Oh and I like more shields as I try to avoid hp damage, so I prefer Vigour over Vitality

I've been trying to find a good Nekros build that isnt 'lol soul punch spam is fun'. Thinking of not even slotting soul punch and going for CC/army build. With the new prevalence of the Soma, reducing enemy armor is actually a pretty effective group dps buff.

reduce armor? come again? o.O

We're going a bit off topic now but anyways...

I plan on removing 1 skill slot and adding a D polarity to it. Also, I will add a "-" polarity on Aura slot since I'm using energy siphon.

In the end, I will have: E. siphon, Redirection, Vitality, Terrify, Desecrate, Shadows of the Dead, Flow, Streamline, Focus, Continuity and for the last one either Stretch (for desecrate) or Constitution (for both Terrify and Shadows of the Dead).

reduce armor? come again? o.O

Terrify grants 20% armor debuff at max level.

Edited by _Sokol_

We're going a bit off topic now but anyways...

I plan on removing 1 skill slot and adding a D polarity to it. Also, I will add a "-" polarity on Aura slot since I'm using energy siphon.

In the end, I will have: E. siphon, Redirection, Vitality, Terrify, Desecrate, Shadows of the Dead, Flow, Streamline, Focus, Continuity and for the last one either Stretch (for desecrate) or Constitution (for both Terrify and Shadows of the Dead).

Terrify grants 20% armor debuff at max level.

personally i dont feel energy siphon is needed. Nekros isnt a energy hungry champ to me.

I formaed a V slot and put in rifle amp with that soma plus terrify equals deady combo :P

but nice build. i wish i knew how to pic so i cculd post my build T_T

1zvpyyf.jpg

Edited by ss4chris

Back to topic of Banshee:

Personally, using both Flow and Streamline is a bit overkill. With 225 energy at level 30, a maxed Streamline and Chorus helmet would reduce the cost of your abilities to the point where you can use them pretty freely. You're not going to spam Sonar (especially with Continuity enhancing its effective time). Sonic Boom is relatively cheap. Sound Quake, you're only going to use when clearing big crowds (otherwise, stick with Sonic Boom).

For the other mods, you can have Focus, Continuity, Stretch, Redirection and a choice between Vitality (more bulky) or Constitution (longer Sonar).

Just my two cents.

Back to topic of Banshee:

Personally, using both Flow and Streamline is a bit overkill. With 225 energy at level 30, a maxed Streamline and Chorus helmet would reduce the cost of your abilities to the point where you can use them pretty freely. You're not going to spam Sonar (especially with Continuity enhancing its effective time). Sonic Boom is relatively cheap. Sound Quake, you're only going to use when clearing big crowds (otherwise, stick with Sonic Boom).

For the other mods, you can have Focus, Continuity, Stretch, Redirection and a choice between Vitality (more bulky) or Constitution (longer Sonar).

Just my two cents.

show me a build :D

show me a build :D

Well, I haven't potatoed my Banshee yet, so a lot of this is just on paper. In theory, the build I have in mind for Banshee is:

Chorus Helmet

Rifle Amp (if keeping V Aura)

Energy Siphon (if changing to - Aura)

Sonic Boom

Sonar

Sound Quake

Focus (V)

Continuity (V)

Redirection

Constitution

Stretch

Streamline

That's 70 mod points. Max for a potatoed frame is 74, when including Aura. If you want to throw in an extra mod where Silence should go, I recommend forma-ing the redirection slot to squeeze in another 7 mod points.

With this build, Sonic Boom, Sonar, and Sound Quake are all optimized, and you get a decent amount of shield thanks to redirection. Like I said before, Flow is not necessary because you already have a very high level of power efficiency.

Well, I haven't potatoed my Banshee yet, so a lot of this is just on paper. In theory, the build I have in mind for Banshee is:

Chorus Helmet

Rifle Amp (if keeping V Aura)

Energy Siphon (if changing to - Aura)

Sonic Boom

Sonar

Sound Quake

Focus (V)

Continuity (V)

Redirection

Constitution

Stretch

Streamline

That's 70 mod points. Max for a potatoed frame is 74, when including Aura. If you want to throw in an extra mod where Silence should go, I recommend forma-ing the redirection slot to squeeze in another 7 mod points.

With this build, Sonic Boom, Sonar, and Sound Quake are all optimized, and you get a decent amount of shield thanks to redirection. Like I said before, Flow is not necessary because you already have a very high level of power efficiency.

interestinggggggggg