Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Older Tennogen items for new polls? (clarification needed)

Phaeronimus

The reason why I made this topic is to find out if this Syandana could ever make it into the game,even though it has been 7 months:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1683094119&searchtext=

I do realize that they consider the popularity of the item among community,well,the steam favorites* to be more exact but at end of the day,they're the one making the call ofc.
Really don't understand how it didn't get implemented into the game by now,considering the aforementioned popularity,that actually overshadowed few items with much less popularity but are implemented for purchase.. o_O

They actually barely take into consideration the popularity of an item when it comes to adding it to the game. I keep forgetting when or where, but it was even said by a DE staff themselves.

And while I can't say the reason why it was denied during it's entry Round, you stated the reason for its recent denial in your post. It's been 7 months ever since the item was updated, which meant the item wasn't updated between the previous round deadline and the new one. An item has to be updated within that time frame in order to be re-considered.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Scruffel said:

They actually barely take into consideration the popularity of an item when it comes to adding it to the game. I keep forgetting when or where, but it was even said by a DE staff themselves.

And while I can't say the reason why it was denied during it's entry Round, you stated the reason for its recent denial in your post. It's been 7 months ever since the item was updated, which meant the item wasn't updated between the previous round deadline and the new one. An item has to be updated within that time frame in order to be re-considered.

Aaaand that's the end of that I guess..especially since the creator hasn't been online for a while now,no signs of possible improvement.Too bad.
Appreciate the info.

Popularity count, be the most important are technical/quality side and creativity.
As popular as it is, something that doesn't fit the Warframe aestetic or lack of details, they won't add it to the game, or at least without change. Same goes for something that has good quality and fit warframe style, but that isn't that much different from something already in the game.

About this specific item (keep in mind it's just my personnal view and it could be completely wrong), I think the main problem is the Grineer style that isn't correctly translated. The armor part isn't bulky enough and need to get rid of those sharp edges and the paint on them would need a more damaged looks. The detailling on dark gray part is too square and the the pipes would need a "soft" look like most Grineer pipes are.
Another problem could be the spine that goes to low on the back while perfectly following Excalibur's back shape, which could not fit all Warframes, but I'm not sure it's really a problem.