Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox‘s DUALITY and Wukong's 1st skill bugs

ArchWu5

I've been playing WARFRAME for 2308 hours(in game statistic). I'm really fascinated to use Equinox's Duality and Wukong's 1st skill,both of them can free another part to help me deal with enemies,however,after long time use of them I found some bugs.

Firstly and most serious,the shooting accuracy of the other part of these two warframes can be quite low when using some specific weapons such as Supra,Buzlok,Seer,and this is especially serious for all bows.

Secondly,some weapons,for example,Astilla,their magazine is small and reload time is quite long.I find that the other part will reload twice even there're are crowd of enemies around me,which always brings danger to the player.

Last,the other part sometimes just shoot out part of the ammo in the magazine instead of all before reloading,that can be a big problem for some small-magazine weapons such as Ferrox(the other part usually just shoot 6-7 bullets out of 10 before reloading and I don't know why,this will lower the ammo efficiency especially in some high-rank missions).

I really hope that you guys can give priority to this issue and solve those problems,I'll be very grateful.

Edited by ArchWu5