Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

102 rerolls of the same riven later...

Revenant0713

Damn you must really love redeemer to burn that much kuva.

Spoiler

Id like to say thank you photobucket for hosting this image and not ruining the image in any way, especially not with a gigantic watermark ,you are totally better and not worse than imgur

4 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

You know, if it took you over 100 rolls to get something decent, you have to ask yourself if its worth all that kuva.

Well it used to be Heat+Electricity. But I roll it now and then to see if I get lucky. I found these stats and thought hey... Maybe I can do a Blood Rush+Condition Overload build. And really I sell every other riven I get anyway so this is the only thing I need Kuva for.

Well... this and my Tigris riven, but I haven't started rolling it because its disposition is sh*t.

4 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Damn you must really love redeemer to burn that much kuva.

Reveal hidden contents

Id like to say thank you photobucket for hosting this image and not ruining the image in any way, especially not with a gigantic watermark ,you are totally better and not worse than imgur

I do. But don't worry. I didn't spend it all in one go. I just roll it now and then in case I get a better roll.

3 hours ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

And it (Maybe, just maybe) because he's looking for the wrong stats. Groll IMO for a Redeemer Riven is any SC and an elemental, damage acceptable.

Ideally I want an SC+CC+Combo Duration for Blood Rush+Condition Overload combo. So I'm likely to reroll this again in the future.

20 hours ago, Revenant0713 said:

Ideally I want an SC+CC+Combo Duration for Blood Rush+Condition Overload combo. So I'm likely to reroll this again in the future.

I hate to break it to you, Redeemer isn't exactly a hybrid CO/crit wep. Trust me, you're going to want to go with a 100% with all 4 6060 mods and Coaction Drift to get that 100% SC. Or, with SC of anything higher than 40% on a riven you can replace Coaction Drift and have the riven in that slot, while keeping Primed Fever Strike, Primed Pressure Point, all four 6060, and your riven.

But I mean, if you want to, for some reason to go for a red crit redeemer go ahead. But it's a lot better as a full status weapon.

On 2019-10-30 at 7:17 PM, (XB1)razberryX said:

I hate to break it to you, Redeemer isn't exactly a hybrid CO/crit wep. Trust me, you're going to want to go with a 100% with all 4 6060 mods and Coaction Drift to get that 100% SC. Or, with SC of anything higher than 40% on a riven you can replace Coaction Drift and have the riven in that slot, while keeping Primed Fever Strike, Primed Pressure Point, all four 6060, and your riven.

But I mean, if you want to, for some reason to go for a red crit redeemer go ahead. But it's a lot better as a full status weapon.

It is NOW. 24% base crit chance 30% status chance after the update.

On 2019-10-30 at 8:42 PM, Numerikuu said:

Oof, that's a big risk you took there considering melee rivens are going to be balanced in the future.

It is. I'm seeing the values on that riven going down a little in the near future actually. But as long as they surpass organ shatter and PPP, I'm fine with that.

Edited by Revenant0713