Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate standing and sigils

Lazarow

I really dont like the sigil system as a way to earn standing, the reason being that I have to check all my warframes and their 3 loadouts to see if a sigil is present and from what syndicate then I have to change it and that process takes time, and there is no good reason for sigils to be the way to ally yourself to a syndicate because one could simply go to relays and interact with the leader and 'sign' themselfs up for it, or this can be done via the console in the orbiter for easier access. One can say its symbolic but I want to prove them wrong with a black colored minimum opacity sigil and minimum hight and width which is barely visible. This would save a lot of time for players and would make it easier with switching sides and players wont have to check every A B and C cosmetic loadout for sigils. I had a happening once where I was looking between A and B loadout and picked B which I havent used in a while, later I saw I had even less standing for my current syndicate because I forgot to check that loadouts sigil. 

Just now, Lazarow said:

I really dont like the sigil system as a way to earn standing, the reason being that I have to check all my warframes and their 3 loadouts to see if a sigil is present and from what syndicate then I have to change it and that process takes time, and there is no good reason for sigils to be the way to ally yourself to a syndicate because one could simply go to relays and interact with the leader and 'sign' themselfs up for it, or this can be done via the console in the orbiter for easier access. One can say its symbolic but I want to prove them wrong with a black colored minimum opacity sigil and minimum hight and width which is barely visible. This would save a lot of time for players and would make it easier with switching sides and players wont have to check every A B and C cosmetic loadout for sigils. I had a happening once where I was looking between A and B loadout and picked B which I havent used in a while, later I saw I had even less standing for my current syndicate because I forgot to check that loadouts sigil. 

I would like to see them moved to the Gear Wheel since that is cross loadout. Don't need to fiddle with appearance section over 40+ frames (if you horde all of them like me). Let the Sigil be unrelated for fashion frame and give like a Pin / Item for the gear wheel. Don't let them stack so only one syndicate can be worked on at a time. Should allow for current mech to continue with a better tagging system.