Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name your favorite person on the forums and why.

AlfredDean

I am more or like a reader but sometimes I do comment on the forums. I think that many of you guys and those whom reading the forums could be favorite. My clanies are my favorites however and I could say Coney18 and Serafinia because we together founded our clan and we like to read what the others contribute on the forums. I usually contribute less because I am busy person but if there is an option then I read interesting threads and " listening " what others say.

• Like 7

The people I respect the most are Voltage, MagPrime and DeMonkey.
GnarlsDarkely definately one of the most helpful people I've come across.
Really like Gabbynaru for being blunt and not being afraid to butt heads with anyone.. think we've actually butted heads over NIghtwave once or twice 😄

And I like most of the people who frequent the forums, even the ones I don't agree with.. I think there are only a handful of people I avoid ever talking to while most game forums only have a handful of people I'm willing to talk to. So stay great everyone \o/

@Gabbynaru Wasn't expecting to find my name in this thread :o Ty, you have made me feel awkwardly honored and I need to retreat back to my hermit cave now.

• Like 10

I would say Corvid, DjVauban, SgAdaWong, Sziklamester and NekoOtaku. Basically all person whom contribute something on the forums are tend to be my favorite because I like to read and like others have ideas. No matter who does it till the discussion is civil. 

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

I'm terrible with names, so I don't remember most people I see on the forums. Shout out to @AnOldAlias for coming up with cool threads and always making respectful comments. 

Making me blush, you adorable bastard. ❤️

I try my best, I can be a bit *@##$y at times though but, I try to be respectful if I can, though I do admit I can be an ash sometimes.

Never expected this, so I appreciate it.

I got a few favorite people in Region Prime, I've met some amazing people in there, as well as Trade-Chat on the occasion.

Hip', Urlan, Miser_able(the one I'm responding to), Squig, Mag Prime, and more!

I love you all ❤️

• Like 2

I don't have really favorite forumers because most thing depends on what I am seeking for at the moment. There are nice conversations and if you watch carefully then you can see a lot of good threads out there. There are persons whom funny, others smart and good to read their ideas, there are again anothers whom seems interesting and contribute a lot and there are those whom nice and kind with others.

Lady_Xenomorph is a funny lady and she have her unique sign. Szuna is generous and kind person but I do not know her really. Aldain helpful and good to read his posts, also many of you do contribute a lot and I enjoy many of your ideas.

• Like 6

I like many of you because I like kind and good hearted peoples. I like also those whom contributes a lot to the threads and helps improving the game. 

My favorites however  DatDarkOne, EternalDrkMako, Renegade343, MagPrime and Sziklamester. Simply there is too many people so could not mention all of them but good feeling to be in this community.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

Voltage. No idea why exactly, but whenever Voltage pops up in a thread, it feels like the thread suddenly becomes much higher quality.

Thanks! 🙂 I try to put as much thought/experience/gameplay knowledge into a comment/thread. You have great contributions as well. We all do. That's just how the Forums create good discussion.

59 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Voltage I've argued with in the past (even called a shill), but we get on well now.

What?! Blasphemy. We don't get along :clem:

37 minutes ago, Leyvonne said:

The people I respect the most are Voltage, MagPrime and DeMonkey.

Thank you. I enjoy your content as well!

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Meiwong said:

I would say Corvid

I'm truly flattered. I am glad that while I don't have the same volume of posts as some of the others you've listed, I have at least left an impression.

Edited by Corvid
Syntax tweak.
  • Like 5