Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ixidron92

Hello and welcome fellow Tenno.

This thread is at your disposal if you wish to talk about Titania, analyze her, voice your complains, propose tweaks and QoL changes or just plain theorize about her future rework, even state your proposal, your rework idea.

Considering her deluxe is already in game, and with her prime coming March/early April, best guess is her rework is finally at hand and maybe even already in development and ready to be announced next devstream.

So, it's up to us, the players, to provide feedback and make our own wish-list for the upcoming rework, compiling what's wrong with her, Titania's pros and cons and what would you personally change, tweak, remove or add.

I thank you for your support. My intention is to keep this thread active and relevant so developers can take a look at our constructive feedback and keep the wishes and desires of the playerbase in mind. For that purpose replies are welcomed, and while I pay little attention to such things, I would thank you for upvotes and likes, because that tends to get DE's attention (much more than actual quality content, sadly).

----Thank you for your participation----

------------------------------------

Update

New QoL changes will be shipping soon. Namely:

- Spellbind can be held to apply it to yourself

- You can finally cycle through auras ala Wisp.

- Tethered lantern!

------------------------------------

First, let's review and address her abilities:

Passive - Dust Bloom

Description:  +25% bullet jump and rolling distance. Bullet jumping also creates a trampoline that lasts 5 seconds and grants the Upsurge buff, giving the same +25% distance to Bullet Jump and Rolling maneuvers performed in the area for her allies.

This one is pretty simple, and completely useless. 90% of the time you're gonna be flying, so no one's gonna benefit from it, and the very few times you actually use it, it's so ridiculous to think your teammates will bother trying to use your trampoline. 

Opinion: Scrap it. Make a new one. To be honest, I would rather have her razorflies as a sentinel ala Venari.

1- Spellbind

Description: Titania scatters enchanted dust in a 1 / 3 / 3 / 5 meter radius around the location she aims at, up to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters away. Enemies within this area will drop their weapons, become unable to perform any action while in a ragdoll state, and weightlessly float in mid-air for 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 seconds. Titania and her allies caught within the dust cloud gain immunity to status effects for the duration of the ability.

Opinion: Honestly, hardly anyone uses it at all. The cast time, the fact that it' has to be aimed on top of having a range restriction and infimum area of effect, on top of a stupid ragdoll effect that makes it do more harm than good - not to mention its functionality overlapping slightly with her lantern - making this ability hardly useful and even counterproductive. I'm not even gonna mention the status effect protection, because that seems like something thrown into the mix just because and is pretty much ridiculous. I don't think anyone is gonna shed a tear if it goes away.

But if somehow, this needs to stay, I would make it an active, toggleable aura centered around Titania and give it a few more extra support effects. For example: Projectile slow down, damage reduction, shield regeneration, etc.

2- Tribute

Description: Titania blasts an enemy up to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters away, dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage and forcefully separating their soul from their body, which remains in place for 15 seconds. If the target survives, their damage output is reduced by 25% for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds.

Opinion on base ability: For starters, it can't kill anything even at max strength and the damage reduction is negligible (and doesn't scale up), but it's the only interesting ability Titania has besides her Razorwing mode. It needs an overall buff.

General opinion on auras: None of the auras benefit from any of Titania's stats, making them kind of odd. At the very least, this needs to be addressed. Another big issue is the need to target a specific enemy to get a specific buff. This should be changed to the same rotating system Vauban or Wisp have. Tap to select a buff, hold to use.

Dust aura reduces the accuracy of enemies around Titania by 50%.

Opinion: By far the best and most useful aura, but it has a big problem. As enemies increase in level, their accuracy scales up, effectively rendering this aura useless. I would change that accuracy penalty to a flat 50% chance of missing their shot. That way it'd work at any level effectively.

Thorns aura will reflect 50% of the damage taken back to the attacker.

Opinion: Damage reflection in this game is the most useless thing you can get. Enemies deal very little damage compared to their HP pools. A single enemy could spend the entire duration of the buff hitting you and not even dent half its own HP. Abilities that work on taking hits are very much self-defeating and at some point (when enemies can one-shot you) useless. In my opinion it should be replaced or at the very least significantly buffed.

Entangle aura slows down enemy movement around Titania by 25%.

Opinion: Another completely pointless aura. Enemies are noticeably faster than Warframes (on foot), and even with this aura, they are still fully capable of catching up with you, not to mention, most of them have guns. In my opinion, this needs to be replaced or needs a new functionality like making it slow all enemy actions (not just movement speed)

Full Moon aura increases the damage all companions, sentinels, MOA (Companion), and Titania's Razorflies deal by 75%.

Opinion: I can't really tell if this aura does anything useful at all. If it's a multiplicative buff, it might actually have some use, but it seems kind of iffy. Honestly, I don't know what to do with this one. It's the rarest buff of them all, since you can only get it from summoned enemies and corpus ospreys. Still, the contribution of pets to the killing is usually negligible. 

3- Lantern

Description:Titania sends up to 4 enemies, up to 15 / 20 / 25 / 25 meters away, hurtling into the air using her razorflies, making them invulnerable and rendering them unable to move or attack for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Enemies that come within 8 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters from the suspended target will be pacified and will blindly follow the target, as long as they remain within range. Enemies within 2.5 meters of the suspended target will be dealt 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 damage every second.

Opinion: We all know the main complain here: The ragdoll animation. Anchor the freaking lantern to the ground. Also, the damage is minimal. It can't even kill anything past level 30, not to mention the 2.5m area of effect is ridiculously small. The functionality is interesting, it just needs major buffs.

4- Razorwing

Description: Titania shrinks down to quarter of her original size, becoming a flying pixie.

Opinion: Everyone uses Titania just for this ability. Main complain here is how useless Diwata is. It's still missing an exalted stance, so it has a smaller energy pool than its counterparts and it's the worst exalted weapon by a long shot, not to mention: motion sickness.

You know what would actually be great: treating this like Equinox's metamorphosis and giving Titania another set of abilities during her Razorwing mode. Her primary role is a mix of support and CC, but her Razorwing clashes with that, making her an extremely aggressive, DPS oriented frame. So, why not give her new abilities to match? 

So, I've been rewording and expanded on the suggestions I made beforehand. This is the result - My rework proposal:

Passive - Razorflies

Razorflies could work similarly to Venari, as an exalted pet – sentinel in this case. Fully modable with sentinel mods and, of course, a sentinel melee weapon.

They could respawn when killed 1 by 1 after a certain amount of time and every time Titania picks a Tribute.

1- New ability replacing spellbind

Sticking to Titania's role, this one could be something Support/CC oriented. Considering her other abilities are based on fairy powers (Mesmerizing, shape-shifting, illusions...), her new ability could as well be based on the other powers fairies have that aren't already present: Healing and plant manipulation, which would fit, since she's  the protector of Earth's forest in Warframe's lore.

Titania could create a safe zone for allies that grant them a series of protective and beneficial buffs. Salvaging the support part of Spellbind, one could be Status Effect Inmunity. Seen the connection Titania has with the forest and specters. Sheltered Grotto would be a fitting name.

Sheltered Grotto

Titania creates an area protected by nature itself, where allies can get a respite. Anyone inside the grotto becomes invisible so long as they aren't attacking or using offensive abilities. They also gain minor (i.e: not something you can use for tanking unlike Wisp or Oberon) HP, Shield and Energy regeneration on top of status effect and knockback/knockdown immunity. Enemies are repelled back if they try to enter and receive the radiation status effect (no damage).

Functionality & justification: This ability works as a minor defensive and support ability, allowing allies to pause and recover if necessary, providing a safe zone that by its mechanics will not become obsolete even against high end content. In addition, it also functions as a zoning ability that can block a doorway for example.

The ability is based on fairy lore, seeing as how they protect certain key areas that usually contain healing springs, the heart of the forest, etc. by causing people with nefarious intentions to get lost and disoriented while allowing those with good intentions to rest.

Following Titania's kit philosophy, it's a CC and support ability with minor (or in this case, practically null) damage potential. Like lantern and tribute, the radiation status is meant to symbolize the pixies' ability to mesmerize and confuse.

2- Tribute

·         Auras could scale up (or down) depending on your stats. Right now, their strength, range and duration are fixed, making them quite an oddity.

·         Tributes could be selectable using the same modern mechanics you use for Vauban and Wisp. Tap to select the tribute and hold to cast.

·         Effects on enemies could depend on the tribute selected (i.e: If Dust is selected and the enemy survives, they get their accuracy reduced by the same amount).

·         Damage needs a serious buff. I'm not saying it should 1-shot level 100 enemies, but most Warframe abilities can kill at lest level 50-60 enemies, while this one barely kills a level 30 one. In addition, damage could change the damage type to radiation with guaranteed status effect. It would fit fairies and pixies trickster nature, as it would turn the target against its allies.

·         Picking up a tribute could respawn a Razorfly. Right now, Razorflies dies in seconds to enemies over level 80, and picking up tributes only increases your max Razorfly count, but it doesn't matter, if they are all dead. So, you're forced to recast Razorwing to respawn them, making the whole process useless.

Dust: Enemies affected by dust lose sight of Titania and its allies that are 15m or more away from them. This effect is cancelled for 2 seconds after taking any hostile action or using an ability. In addition, enemies have a 50% (scales with strength) chance to miss their shots.

The other three auras could be Replaced/Reworked/Tweaked.

Thorns could get merged with Entangle (Call it, say: Entangling Brambles) into an aura that slows down all enemy actions as well as deal periodical damage and reduce enemy damage output. Damage reflection just doesn't cut it. It's a terrible mechanic that doesn't work simply because of the massive difference in HP and damage output and on top of that, it requires you to get hit, which is something you never want to do.

Full moon aura could increase power strength slightly as well as granting your (and your allies') companions with the extra damage and critical/status effect chance. Even so, companions are not known for being able to kill consistently. If that many effects feel like overkill, I would vote the power strength alone.

And the final aura could give a series of bonuses to some of the least typical stats like crit/status chance, casting animation speed, etc.

3-Lantern

Lantern and Spellbind overlap with one another, to the point of being almost identical. So, why not merge them?

·         Lantern could become a placeable (ala reservoir). Titania throws a lantern that lands in the targeted area, dealing some damage and making enemies float harmlessly (in a spellbind fashion but tethered to the lantern).

·         In that fashion, it could have unlimited duration (much like the reservoirs).

·         Other nearby enemies will be taunted by the lantern and the floating enemies you've caught beforehand and will be forced to attack them.

·         The lantern will reflect damage back in the form of radiation (see, here it makes sense, since the target is an easily replaceable proxy) and also store the damage it's been dealt.

·         After its been damaged enough, the lantern releases a pulse of radiation, dealing damage to any enemy caught in its area with a chance of causing status effect. You may also hold down the button to make it release the pulse, albeit with reduced damage.

·         The pulse deals a set amount of damage (modified by strength) but gains bonus damage by every enemy caught beforehand and the damage it has absorbed.

·         In addition, the lantern could also project any tribute auras you might have active on yourself but will not benefit from them. (In essence, acting like a repeater antenna to your allies, in case you're out of range).

4- Razorwing

The basic functionality could stay the same (you turn into a flying pixie and gain access to Dex Pixia and Diwata).

Diwata could be buffed slightly and given 5 (10 with reactor) extra baseline energy to compensate for the lack of stance or it could draw from the Paracesis mechanic and gain extra energy with each forma.

Instead of consuming energy while active, it could work in a similar fashion to Equinox's metamorphosis. To compensate, I think its baseline cost should be much higher.

Other archwing weapons are allowed for use and can be equipped instead of Dex Pixia and Diwata.

Following the same philosophy, in Razorwing mode, Titania could gain 3 new abilities. Razorwing clashes with Titania's style. Her abilities paint her like a CC/Support frame with little offensive power, yet Razorwing does the exact opposite and turns her into an assassin frame. So, a dual mode could fit her quite nicely. Her standard form could act as the intended CC/Support role, while her Razorwing could gain 3 new abilities all based around offense and mobility.

This gives her a duality which fits quite nicely with fairies and pixies. First, we have the trickster and protector and then, the flying, angered little avengers of the forest. The fact that her abilities and roles change so drastically, makes it necessary for you to swap between modes. You'll need to swap back to your standard form if you intend to recover or if you have to recast your auras, meanwhile, her CC/Support centric kit with little or delayed damage and no mobility, makes it appealing to switch to Razorwing mode to traverse distances or go into the offensive.

New functionality - Blink

Now that archwings have it by default, why not Titania?

New ability 1 - Command Razorflies

Respawns Razorflies if they are all dead. Otherwise, Razorflies teleport back to Titania and rush towards the target area, dealing heavy slash damage and status in a line and then in a small impact area once they reach their objective, then proceed to attack the nearest enemy. If an enemy is selected, they also latch to the enemy until either is killed or you redeploy them. If an ally (or lantern) is the target, Razorwings would follow the ally unless they get too far away, or you redeploy them. Hold to recall them to you.

New ability 2 - Emerald Dustbolw

Titania creates a shockwave of pixie dust that's centered around herself and quickly expands outwards, knocking down, disarming and blinding enemies it encounters on its path as well as deflecting projectiles in flight. Deals minor radiation damage with minor chance of status effect.

New ability 3 – Razor Storm

Respawns all Razorflies if they are dead. If not, Razorflies teleport back to Titania, swirling around her like a tornado and dealing heavy slash damage and status in an area. While doing so, they are no longer acting their role. So, they will no longer draw enemy attention or become targetable by the enemy, and neither will they use their sentinel mod abilities. In addition, this ability will consume energy every second it's active. You may use Command Razorflies to send them hurling towards the targeted area (where they'll remain as a tornado) or to make them latch to an enemy, an ally, or the lantern, where they'll remain as a tornado centered around the target.

I've also resqued an old post I made over a year ago assessing Titania. It's a bit outdated and a bit lengthier, but interesting.

Let me begin by saying that I like Titania's kit and play style. It's fun and her kit is good. Good abilities but with a lot of implementation and QoL issues.

Disclaimer: The changes, tweaks and synergies I'll propose are not meant to be applied all together at once, that would make Titania ridiculously overpowered. They are merely options.

Now lets take a look at the basic frame first.

1) Titania: 

Titania is very, very fragile, so much as you look at her, she explodes, even with HP mods. That's why she has Razorwing mode, to counteract this. You have Razorflies to soak damage and draw aggro and on top of that 50% evasion and enemies are less likely to shoot at you. Not to mention high speed and 3D maneuverability.

That alone should mean Titania is almost unkillable right? Well no, there are lots of enemy AoE abilities and weapons and well, we're not facing people, we're facing AIs, they miss because they are programmed to miss, but they also hit when they are supposed to hit. So, at some point the RNG is gonna decide that it's time to shoot at and hit Titania, which at high level it usually means you're pretty much down. I think Titania players can feel identified when I say that I'm usually the player with the least damage taken but the most times getting downed. That's because Titania relies on avoiding damage. Other frames can resist damage and have abilities to prevent, avoid or heal damage, on top of parkour and maneuvers which every frames has access too and can also avoid or reduce damage taken (rolling for example).

Another problem I find with Titania is her low energy for a "spellcaster/support/CC" type frame. Her abilities are mean to be used constantly, specially her Tribute. Simply put, spamming abilities while maintaining Razorwing is a problem when it comes to energy management and staying out of Razorwing to cast abilities is not viable because you are very fragile. So this means people just use Razorwing, shoot at the enemy and ignore her other 3 abilities.

Slow casting speed is also another problem. Combined with the fact that she needs to stand still while in her normal form, this is just another reason why people just use her Razorwing mode and not her abilities.

What I'm proposing here are 2 possible changes:

• Increasing her baseline stats. That way she can also use her standard form instead of staying in Razorwing mode permanently. Alternatively she could have higher stats on her standard form, but reduced stats on Razorwing mode.
  • Some form of consistent damage mitigation. I'll explain later when we get to her other abilities.

2) Spellbind:

Spellbind is a good CC ability (with some bonus support) that's barely usable because of the stupid Ragdoll mechanics. This is the same problem Lantern has. If you hit an enemy they end up half the map away. honestly though. Removing ragdoll mode from this ability and Lantern would make them 100% viable and most people would be happy if that were the only changes. This is my main and only complain here. the ability on itself is great but few people uses it because it's counterproductive. Instead of having enemies moving slowly on a predictable 2D pattern, you have enemies moving quickly on a random 3D pattern.

I find this ability redundant. You already have Lantern as a major CC ability that disables, damages and clusters enemies. I think it needs new synergies or mechanics to justify the overlap with Lantern. For example:

• It could serve as an area denial if the ability stayed on the area and entrapped new enemies that enter inside.
  • It could double as a support ability if the ability stayed o the area and provided some buffs like healing, energy regeneration or damage reduction.

Still, the overlap with lantern really kills how useful the ability can be. A brand new ability or an overhaul making it more support orientated could be another option.

3) Tribute:

Now, this is an ability with potential. I like the mechanics of extracting the soul of the enemy and gaining a buff. It's a good support ability or it would be if the buff was not dependent on the enemy type. There needs to be another way to get the buffs, something that's more reliable and controllable. Here I propose 2 ideas:

• Buffs are gained sequentially. First you get dust, the second time you pick up the soul, you get another stack of dust and thorns, the 3rd time you get another stack of dust, another stack of thorns and entangle, etc. This would allow to keep more buffs up at the same time but making certain buffs harder to get.
  • The Vauban way. Tap to select the buff, hold to cast. This allows more freedom to choose the buff, but you won't be able to get all the buffs constantly up at the same time. Alternatively, you could get stacks of Tribute instead of stacks of a single buff, and cicle through the multiple buffs. That means you can only keep one buff active at a time, but it would be easier to keep it up and less energy intensive.

Other than being more controllable, Tribute needs to deal more damage. It can't kill level 20 enemies with 220% power strength. However, if they want Tribute to be a pure support, Tribute could also grant health orbs or overshield pickups instead.

Dust: It's the most useful buff Tribute can grant, hands down, this is what I was talking about when I said she needed some form of consistent damage mitigation. The problem is, dust is not consistent, it's pure RNG, same as evasion. Still, dust is the most viable buff Tribute can grant. On Razorwing mode you are untouchable as long as you don't stand still. On standard mode, I couldn't notice much of a difference. To make it more consistent, useable and less reliant on RNG, Dust could also grant armor/damage reduction or damage absorption (Like Rhino's Iron Skin or Nezha's Warding Halo).

Still, all the other buffs from Tribute are downright terrible. No, seriously, go test them. They are all completely useless on any situation.

Thorns: Enemies have a lot of HP compared to us. Even Inaros' max HP pales in comparison with your run of the mill low level charger. This is because we deal a lot of damage. Since we also have very little health, this also means enemies deal very little damage. You see now why this buff is completely useless? I've tested it. Damage reflected is completely ridiculous, level 5 enemies deal around 7 damage to themselves. I let them hit me for the full duration of the buff and they only took half their own HP. At levels 100+, enemies deal about 30-40 damage to themselves, at levels 100+, most enemies have well over 100k HP. See my point? enemy HP and damage scaling simply make this buff completely useless. It needs to deal a percentage based damage, like 1% damage dealt to enemy HP per hit per stack. Alternatively, it could drain a percentage of enemy HP every second. That way you don't punish good players capable of using parkour and maneuvers to avoid damage.

Entangle: A weak enemy slow on a small area around you. Need I say more? Movement speed debuffs are probably one of the worst things you can use on a game where most enemies shoot at you. Even with the debuff at max strength, every single melee unit was still able to catch up with me while sprinting. This is because melee units tend to be faster so they can close the gap. It could be useful if it also slowed attack speed and the area and slow were also higher or scaled with power strength.

Full moon: I was unable to get real numbers on this one because your pet's damage doesn't show up in the simulacrum. I'm not sure if the damage is actually additive or multiplicative. If it's additive then it's underwhelming, if it's multiplicative then it might be actually useful. Specially if it affects Razorflies. Still, I don't think 75% damage increase to pets, even if it's multiplicative, would make much of a difference. Personally, this buff seems off, doesn't really fit the theme and I would replace it with something else.

Tribute is the only ability that needs a full, complete, rework. All current buffs need to be overhauled. Honestly, Entangle and Full Moon are terrible at their core, even with several buffs and tweaks I don't think they could ever be useful.

Even if all buffs get reworked, Tribute is still an ability that's very energy intensive and gives very little reward. You need 5 stacks of a single buff for it to be truly useful. Maintaining more than 1 buff at full strength is a ridiculous micromanaging task. 

4) Lantern:

Same problem as Spellbind, the ragdoll mechanics. what I was expecting when I first used the ability was to get enemies to cluster, but I've got the opposite effect as the lantern flew away at match 2 speed across the map. Basically that means the lantern becomes useless after getting shot, as it flies too far away for the enemies to notice anymore and too far away for the explosion and the razorflies to be meaningful (not that it matters, since the explosion fails to kill anything above level 40 even with high strength and razoflies+explosion fail to kill anything at levels 60+). I'm not gonna complain about the damage, since this is primarily a CC ability, but the numbers could use some tweaking.

5) Razorwing:

The razorwing has a lot, and I mean a lot of QoL issues.

• The slam damage and knockback. It might make sense in Archwing mode, as you're travelling at a ludicrous speed, but on Razorwing you're actually slower than most people parkouring. Also, smaller things can take bigger hits and at higher speed than larger things, with less effects. So, it makes no sense to keep that mechanic.
  • Doors, they don't react well with Razorwing, so you're constantly slamming headfirst into them. Because of your small model, doors can't detect you properly until you're literally touching them. This has nothing to do with speed, any normal frame with Volt's speed boost can be faster than Titania on Razorwing mode and door will react just fine with them.
  • The blur effect that nearly blinds you from time to time. Why is this a thing? 

cdJuihk.jpg

• Some particle and VFX effects do not scale in size with Titania. That means they are as big as Titania on normal form and obstruct visibility. This is specially noticeable with Volt's speed boost and rift corruption.

B67PLG4.jpg

• Vacuum. We need vacuum on Razorwing. Period.
  • You can't interact with anything.
  • You sink through the floor of the elevator. (Granted, this is a bug)

6) Dex Pixia

Dex Pixia is almost perfect as a weapon. I have only one single suggestion, making the default ammo 80. Why 80? Well, that's the perfect number so you don't get out of ammo constantly, but you can't fire continuously either. I've tested this for hours and hours and 80 is just the most comfortable number without being overpowered.

7) Diwata:

Well, it works, it's functional. For a exalted weapon the damage is pretty subpar. Main problem is that it lacks a stance mod because it's a copy&paste from the archwing melee weapon code. So, that 10 less energy means we have to use extra forma. Another problem is that when you're using it you're more likely to slam into things than you are to attack the enemy.  On top of that, the autolock means the weapon cannot headshot, ever. This is the only melee weapon that could have a noticeable headshot potential because you could control were it hits, since you are small and have 3D maneuverability, but the autolock takes that away from you.

Even if Diwata became a useful melee weapon with good stats, I would still see no point in using it as you would still lack of combos, headshots, slide and slam attacks as well as the many features that make melee useful. On top of that, Dex Pixia is a superb weapon, range, status, damage, you can use it on the move at long range without exposing yourself. Diwata, on the other hand, requires you to fly headfirst into the fray, which is something you do not want to do with a frail long range caster. If it had some kind of synergy or interesting mechanic it could be worth it.

8] Razorflies:

Razorflies do not scale properly with enemy level. Against high level enemies they evaporate on an instant and deal almost no damage. All I can say is that they need to have their HP and Damage scale better.

Still, I really, really wish they were moddable like Venari. If they were moddable, all the utility the sentinel mods can provide will be more than enough to counteract a lot of problems Titania has.

And before you make it an ugment like you did with Octavia's resonator, please, allow us to command Razorflies. The alt fire button is free while on razorwing mode in both Diwata and Dex Pixia. It could be used to command Razorwings to move or attack.

Edited by ixidron92
  • Like 6

En 29/10/2019 a las 20:22, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 dijo:

We’re already getting a rework with her deluxe.

Thorns gives DR

Razorflies will pick up tribute buffs

1-3 will he upper body animations

Doesn’t address lantern still floating away and taking half a week to return to its original position or spellbinds useless existence all NC with half of Tributes buffs, tho.

That's hardly a rework, more like a couple fo fixes, but far from rework. Did they call it that? Because I didn't read anything about it. If they claim it's a rework, it's incredibly disappointing, and the cheapest, laziest rework so far.

Edited by ixidron92
  • Like 7

15 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

That's hardly a rework, more like a couple fo fixes

As far as I am concerned, Titania has NEVER gotten a rework even tho I think she's officially gotten 2(?) thus far. 

It's all been strait up QoL and trying to slap a new coat of paint on the same old abilities that just don't really jive with her kit in an attempt to get people to use them. IMHO she really needs an actual rework that includes some ability consolidation (merge spellbind/lantern into a single charged ability since they are so gosh darn visually samey) and some new abilities. Tribute might be 5% less horrible now because they have tied a couple porkchops to it in the form of refreshing your Razorflies (which should have just been her alternate passive while in Razorwing) and not having to gather the shadows if in razorqwing and if you actually have some razorflies to do the grabbing..... neither of which addresses the core of the ability (the shadows are nifty thematically BUT they just don't work practically), it's just more paint and the hope that maybe just maybe this time it will finally stick....... 

Disclaimer: I do really love the QoL Titania has been getting, it is legitimately awesome, I just really wish they would actually give her a true rework. 

Edited by Oreades
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

That's hardly a rework, more like a couple fo fixes, but far from rework. Did they call it that? Because I didn't read anything about it. If they claim it's a rework, it's incredibly disappointed and the cheapest, laziest rework so far.

Well The thing is Titania doesn’t need a massive rework to be good. She just needs to 1 replaced, entangle and full moon buffs replaced, and lantern to actually stick to the ground. She won’t be top tier but she’ll at least be a viable choice.

hace 5 minutos, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 dijo:

Well The thing is Titania doesn’t need a massive rework to be good. She just needs to 1 replaced, entangle and full moon buffs replaced, and lantern to actually stick to the ground. She won’t be top tier but she’ll at least be a viable choice.

That sounds like pretty much every other Warframe rework. 1 ability gets replaced and some get quality of life fixes, buffs and extra functionality. Now, we just need that to happen for good instead of fixing a bug and some glaring issues and calling it a rework.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

Opinion: Damage reflection in this game is the most useless thing you can get. Enemies deal very little damage compared to their HP pools. A single enemy could spend the entire duration of the buff hitting you and not even dent half its own HP. In my opinion it should be replaced or at the very least.

All text after this point is almost completely invisible (at least in dark mode). Change text back to default color.

19 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

Passive - Trampoline

1- Dust Bloom

I was really confused here because I had no idea what Trampoline or Dust Bloom were.

Dust Bloom is Titania's passive. Spellbind is Titania's first ability.  Trampoline doesn't even exist lol.

19 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

1- Dust Bloom

Titania scatters enchanted dust in a 1 / 3 / 3 / 5 meter radius around the location she aims at, up to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters away. Enemies within this area will drop their weapons, become unable to perform any action while in a ragdoll state, and weightlessly float in mid-air for 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 seconds. Titania and her allies caught within the dust cloud gain immunity to status effects for the duration of the ability.

Opinion: Honestly, hardly anyone uses it at all. The cast time, the fact that it's a projectile and has to be aimed on top of having a range restriction and infimum area of effect, on top of a stupid ragdoll effect that makes it do more harm than good, not to mention its functionality overlapping slightly with her lantern, make this ability hardly useful. I'm not even gonna mention the status effect protection, because that seems like something thrown into the mix just because and is pretty much ridiculous. I don't think anyone is gonna shed a tear if it goes away.

But if somehow, this needs to stay, I would make it an active, toggleable aura centered around Titania and give it a few more extra support effects. For example: Projectile slow down, damage reduction, shield regeneration, etc.

Firstly, please don't speak for everyone, as you obviously aren't.

My opinion is that removing the ability is completely unnecessary. Also, Spellbind isn't a projectile. All that is needed are a few minor tweaks to make a fantastic CC ability.

• increase base casting time
  • lock height enemies can float to
  • heavily reduce ragdoll effect on hit
  • add in Lantern

Would leave feedback on the rest of this post but I can't see the rest of the post so...

• Like 1

hace 3 horas, (PS4)thefallenloser dijo:

All text after this point is almost completely invisible (at least in dark mode). Change text back to default color.

I was really confused here because I had no idea what Trampoline or Dust Bloom were.

Dust Bloom is Titania's passive. Spellbind is Titania's first ability.  Trampoline doesn't even exist lol.

Firstly, please don't speak for everyone, as you obviously aren't.

My opinion is that removing the ability is completely unnecessary. Also, Spellbind isn't a projectile. All that is needed are a few minor tweaks to make a fantastic CC ability.

• increase base casting time
  • lock height enemies can float to
  • heavily reduce ragdoll effect on hit
  • add in Lantern

Would leave feedback on the rest of this post but I can't see the rest of the post so...

I mean, if you add it to lantern you're basically replacing the ability anyway. I see no problem with that, besides, the effect is almost the same, lantern also ragdolls enemies in an area, so it would be just a buff to the current lantern.

I don't know what seems to be the problem about the color. Copy&paste is a bit buggy, but everything seems normally colored to me. give me a minute to check.

Color's fixed now @ixidron92, thanks!

22 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

2- Tribute

General opinion on auras: None of the auras benefit from any of Titania's stats, making them kind of odd. At the very least, this needs to be addressed. Another big issue is the need to target a specific enemy to get a specific buff. This should be changed to the same rotating system Vauban or Wisp have. Tap to select a buff, hold to use.

THIS! I totally agree with this point here. Tribute feels really misguided and this is a big part of the issue.

22 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

Dust aura reduces the accuracy of enemies around Titania by 50%.

Opinion: By far the best and most useful aura and the only one I'd leave untouched.

Thorns aura will reflect 50% of the damage taken back to the attacker.

Opinion: Damage reflection in this game is the most useless thing you can get. Enemies deal very little damage compared to their HP pools. A single enemy could spend the entire duration of the buff hitting you and not even dent half its own HP. In my opinion it should be replaced or at the very least.

Entangle aura slows down enemy movement around Titania by 25%.

Opinion: Another completely pointless aura. Enemies are noticeably faster than Warframes, and even with this aura, they are still fully capable of catching up with you, not to mention, most of them have guns. In my opinion, this needs to be replaced.

Full Moon aura increases the damage all companions, sentinels, MOA (Companion), and Titania's Razorflies deal by 75%.

Opinion: I can't really tell if this aura does anything useful at all. If it's a multiplicative buff, it might actually have some use, but it seems kind of iffy. Honestly, I don't know what to do with this one.

I disagree with Entangle here. Enemies are much MUCH slower than Warframes, especially Titania. Enemy slowing has a place in the game, look at Equinox and Nova. However, it doesn't really complement Titania, seeing as she already has a hard CC. This one can get replaced.

Here are my suggestions:

• Tribute will reduce the total active Razorflies by one each time it is used. The total number of Razorflies active during Razorwing is now increased to 8. Per each Tribute on the field, the active Razorflies gain a 100% health and damage buff. Razorfly health increased to 150, Razorfly damage increased to 400. The amount of active Razorflies will be replenished after all teammates pick up the associated Tribute buff.
  • If Thorns stays, HEAVILY increase the damage reflection. Probably 2000%. We need it to actually do damage provided the dainty Titania unfortunately does get hit. Additionally, slot in a 50% damage reduction.
  • Entangle can be replaced. How about this? Sunrise is the new buff which will increase the ability strength of all allies by an additive 20%.
  • Full Moon is fine, I guess.
23 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

3- Lantern

Titania sends up to 4 enemies, up to 15 / 20 / 25 / 25 meters away, hurtling into the air using her razorflies, making them invulnerable and rendering them unable to move or attack for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Enemies that come within 8 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters from the suspended target will be pacified and will blindly follow the target, as long as they remain within range. Enemies within 2.5 meters of the suspended target will be dealt 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 damage every second.

Opinion: We all know the main complain here: The ragdoll animation. Anchor the freaking lantern to the ground. Also, the damage is minimal. It can't even kill anything past level 30, not to mention the 2.5m area of effect is ridiculously small. The functionality is interesting, it just needs major buffs.

I'll just say add in Lantern to a more minimal effect to Spellbind. Lantern should be replaced.

23 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

4- Razorwing

Titania shrinks down to quarter of her original size, becoming a flying pixie

Opinion: Everyone uses Titania just for this ability. Main complain here is how useless Diwata is. It's still missing an exalted stance, so it has a smaller energy pool than its counterparts and it's the worst exalted weapon by a long shot, not to mention: motion sickness.

You know what would actually be great: treating this like Equinox's metamorphosis and giving Titania another set of abilities during her Razorwing mode. Her primary role is a mix of support and CC, but her Razorwing clashes with that, making her an extremely aggressive, DPS oriented frame. So, why not give her new abilities to match? 

This sounds really nice and would actually give incentive for not having Razorwing on all the time. New abilities in Razorwing, please.

hace 1 hora, (PS4)thefallenloser dijo:

Color's fixed now @ixidron92, thanks!

THIS! I totally agree with this point here. Tribute feels really misguided and this is a big part of the issue.

I disagree with Entangle here. Enemies are much MUCH slower than Warframes, especially Titania. Enemy slowing has a place in the game, look at Equinox and Nova. However, it doesn't really complement Titania, seeing as she already has a hard CC. This one can get replaced.

Here are my suggestions:

• Tribute will reduce the total active Razorflies by one each time it is used. The total number of Razorflies active during Razorwing is now increased to 8. Per each Tribute on the field, the active Razorflies gain a 100% health and damage buff. Razorfly health increased to 150, Razorfly damage increased to 400. The amount of active Razorflies will be replenished after all teammates pick up the associated Tribute buff.
  • If Thorns stays, HEAVILY increase the damage reflection. Probably 2000%. We need it to actually do damage provided the dainty Titania unfortunately does get hit. Additionally, slot in a 50% damage reduction.
  • Entangle can be replaced. How about this? Sunrise is the new buff which will increase the ability strength of all allies by an additive 20%.
  • Full Moon is fine, I guess.

I'll just say add in Lantern to a more minimal effect to Spellbind. Lantern should be replaced.

This sounds really nice and would actually give incentive for not having Razorwing on all the time. New abilities in Razorwing, please.

Well, your Warframe moves faster when maneuvering, but I tested it in simulacrum and enemies are way faster sprinting than you, even with entangle on. In any case, the point remains what the slow down has barely any effect. If it scaled with strength or otherwise affected attack/firing speed it would get much better. Keep in mind that in any case, enemies with guns don't really care about how fast they move. Like you said, considering Titania already has several forms of hard CC, entangle is very redundant.

Abilities that require you to take damage aren't really good abilities, and the higher the enemy level the less you want to get hit, not to mention it has inverse synergy with dust and razorwing. I would rather have a passive AoE damage aura, or maybe this one can be merged with entangle, but I would outright remove it.

Full moon... exists. Nobody knows if it's useful or anything, because it isn't easy to test reliably.

I would totally approve of sunrise.

Lantern and spellbind can be merged. Hell, lantern could be a placeable ala wisp reservoir that simply attracts and bewilders enemies that enter its area of effect while prompting razorflies to deal periodical damage to the enemies and then explodes after it expires.

What I would have as my ideal Titania would be:

Passive: Razorflies ala Venari. Respawn when killed and Titania gains some minor buff to whatever stat(s) when they are active. You can give them sentinel mods and mod their sentinel weapon as well.

1- New ability replacing spellbind: following Titania's role, something Support/CC oriented. Considering her other abilities are based on fairy powers (Mesmerizing, shape-shifting, illusions...) her new ability could as well be based on the other powers fairies have that aren't already present: Healing and plant manipulation, which would fit, since she's apparently the protector of Earth's forest.

2- Tribute: After adding those quality of life changes I mentioned (auras modified by stats and selectable buffs), I would keep dust as is and make three new buffs. Thorns would get merged with entangle (call it, say: Entangling brambles) that slows down all enemy actions as well as deal periodical damage and reduce enemy damage dealt. The other two, I don't know. Your idea of power strength is nice. Energy regeneration would be cool as well, same for other generic buffs like extra damage or crit/status chance and even casting animation speed.

3-Lantern: merged with spellbind, turned into a placeable. You throw a lantern that lands in the selected area, dealing some damage and making enemies float harmlessly (but tethered to the lantern). Other nearby enemies will be taunted by the lantern and the floating enemies you've caught beforehand. The lantern will reflect damage back, only to explode after its been damaged enough or it expires, doing bonus damage by every enemy caught beforehand and the damage it has absorbed. Razorflies are attracted by the lantern and will stay nearby, attacking enemies for bonus damage. In addition, the lantern also projects any tribute buffs you might have active on yourself (acting like a second Titania to your allies in case you're out of range)

4- Razorwing stays the same, but you gain 3 new abilities. Diwata also buffed slightly and given 5 (10 with potato) extra energy (to compensate for the lack of stance)

New ability 1: Command razorflies: Respawns razorflies if they are dead. Otherwise, Razorflies teleport back to Titania and rush towards the target area, dealing heavy slash damage in a line and then in a small impact area once they reach their objective. If an enemy is selected, they also latch to the enemy until either is killed or you redeploy them.

New ability 2: Blink. simple, effective, same as archwing one. Hold to teleport to the lantern location.

New ability 3: Something AoE.

Edited by ixidron92
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

Hell, lantern could be a placeable

Me and others have been saying this for the longest time, but they refuse to acknowledge/implement it. It would also resolve the issue of allied AI, including Titania's own razorflies, attacking the enemies that are lanterns.

I very much agree with the criticism here. Titania's kit is one decent ability saddled with three mediocre ones that don't fit each other or her intended playstyle (and the same applies to her passive). She's supposed to have crowd control, but that crowd control often does more harm than good. She has damage, but only from one Exalted weapon, when she has many more sources. She's meant to be survivable, but that survivability is RNG-dependent, and so often frustrating when it inevitably fails her. She has utility, but most of that utility's crap, and benefits her particularly little.

Thoughts on how to change her kit:

• Agreed with the OP, change the passive to Razorflies, e.g.: enemies killed while under the effects of Titania's abilities, or by her Exalted weapons, spawn Razorflies that attack the subsequent targets of her attacks and abilities.
  • Change Spellbind to a quick, free-targeted, one-handed animation, and have the effect suspend enemies instead of ragdolling them.
  • Change Tribute to a mark that increases the damage an enemy takes, and has them spawn a tribute on death that grants Titania and her allies on pickup several seconds of complete untargetability.
  • With Lantern, make enemies' heads the lantern, by having the ability massively enlarge their head and make it glow (so it's always easy to their hit weak spots even when the enemy's being ragdolled). Additionally, remove the invulnerability, and instead make enemies explode for a portion of their maximum health and shields on death.
  • With Razorwing, rework the Diwata so that the sword remains massive even when in miniature form, and rework its moveset to no longer jerk Titania around.

В 10/29/2019 в 10:04 PM, ixidron92 сказал:

To be honest, Divata isn't that bad. It can kill level 100 enemies. It can be used as protection and healing. And I think she'll get a buff when DE start revising archwing weapons because atmospheric weapons are 100 times better than basic options.

Razorwing has 2 problems. It's a bunch of bugs and it's the futility of razorwing for the Titania set. (Or set of useless for razorwing, here every decides for themselves himself). Literally, if you remove archwing mode and leave only Dex Pixia and Divata, then nothing will change. (in terms of efficiency). 

The Wukong cloud encourages my flight because it acts temporarily and positions my clone. Hildryn 4 encourages my ability to fly because it's a flying Bastille, movable control. Zephyr has a hover mechanic and her two abilities are built on that, because when you're in the air, you reduce the chance of being hit by a melee attack, which is combined with her shield, and the first ability gives her more mobility in the air in difficult situations (though they could make her infinite bulletjump...) Titania razorwing is just there in the set because it turns into a little fairy. It serves no purpose at all. This is the main problem of ability. Who ever used archwing mechanics to the fullest? I think 90% of people don't even know that archwing has 4 types of evasion animations with their conditions.

2 forms of Titania is something that will look good, because razorwing needs exactly the abilities that should suit the archwing style and encourage piloting.

I've said it all, now you can hate me. xD

• Like 1

Just as i predicted, they completely forgot about Titania. Dex Pixia doesn't have an exilus slot and she doesn't have a heavy attack, it's just her regular attack. Even so, her heavy attacks are bugged, as you can't use them unless you deal a normal melee attack first and they don't seem to work properly with heavy attack mods. I had to hit like 4-5 times with life strike just to heal once.

• Like 1

37 минут назад, ixidron92 сказал:

Just as i predicted, they completely forgot about Titania. Dex Pixia doesn't have an exilus slot and she doesn't have a heavy attack, it's just her regular attack. Even so, her heavy attacks are bugged, as you can't use them unless you deal a normal melee attack first and they don't seem to work properly with heavy attack mods. I had to hit like 4-5 times with life strike just to heal once.

In theory, this is an archwing weapon and the new changes should not have touched. But it looks like there's a complicated inheritance that messed things up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ixidron92 said:

Did they really forgot to update Titania during a Titania update?

I don't even play Titania anymore and I'm SAD. If that is the level of attention Titania gets during a skin release combined with a minor rework , I wonder what is the level of attention she usually receives. I tought something like that could happen when I saw no mention of the Diwata in the patch notes.

Edited by keikogi
  • Like 1

hace 15 minutos, keikogi dijo:

Did they really forgot to update Titania during a Titania update?

I don't even play Titania anymore and I'm SAD. If that is the level of attention Titania gets during a skin release combined with a minor rework , I wonder what is the level of attention she usually receives. I tought something like that could happen when I saw no mention of the Diwata in the patch notes.

Even worst, Titania's new skin is bugged when u enter in razorwing... like... VERY bugged xD

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gaxxian said:

Even worst, Titania's new skin is bugged when u enter in razorwing... like... VERY bugged xD

Finally finished updatting. Gonna check this out by myself.

Did diwata receive a base damage boost like the rest of thr melee weapons ?

Like DE had more than enough for this update. Why they shoved a unfinished skin and a unpolished update in it two.

hace 7 minutos, keikogi dijo:

Finally finished updatting. Gonna check this out by myself.

Did diwata receive a base damage boost like the rest of thr melee weapons ?

Like DE had more than enough for this update. Why they shoved a unfinished skin and a unpolished update in it two.

Yes, diwata has a lot more of base dmg... NAH! I was joking! XD Nop, diwata stills being at 200 base dmg.

But... HEY! Now it has a 90% deflection angle xD

PS: I feel so sad....

2 часа назад, keikogi сказал:

Titania received nothing for 3 years. I wouldn't be surprised if She gets a minor nothing when Prime comes out, too. But they added another frame that doesn't care about energy at all.. 

ps. One good thing. 10 butterflies is better than 6. But still not enough.

• Like 2