Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ixidron92

5 минут назад, keikogi сказал:

Sacrificing the bullet jump is too much if we are going to suppose Titania would be useful in normal mode, it would be hard to survive without bullet jumping. Bullet jump are both a mobility tool and a defensive one, bullet jumps reduce enemy accuracy and combining them helps all frames to survive enemy fire. Maybe she has a unique bullet jump.

Titatia turns into pixie for her bullet jump (minimizes) , if the player does a second bullet jump mid air titatia will swap forms permanently( until she swaps back)

Well they can save impulse when using bulletjump. Then, you just will change modes, but to move as in normal bulletjump.

There's been quite a bit of discussion about keeping Titania useful in ground form, possibly by giving her special perks or a separate set of three abilities, but I must say I disagree with all of it.  That design fits Equinox because she is two equal halves of a whole, intertwined together.  Titania is not.  Titania is the Razorwing frame.  You play Titania to transform into a cute little death pixie and run around smiting all your foes with an adorable barrage of tiny destruction.  If you're on the ground, it's because you're waiting to get back into Razorwing, and probably not having as much fun while doing so.  Any reworking should focus on helping sustain Razorwing play and make it more fun.

With that in mind, I have a few suggestions.

1) Rework Tribute into a non-damaging AoE ability which provides a single, stacking buff.

Tribute: Titania waves her hand and releases a gust of fairy dust to mark enemies in a wide cone.  Marked enemies drop a tribute when they perish, which grants a stack of Glamour.  Glamour grants increased evasion, damage reduction, and ability efficiency.

(Augment) Hail to the Queen: Enemies marked by Tribute or attacked by Razorflies drop bonus loot.

Consolidating the tribute buffs into a single, unified stack will vastly improve Titania's quality of life.  Rather than trying to seek out specific enemies for survivability and juggling multiple cooldown timers, she could use an AoE ability to extract a stacking buff.  Titania is a hungry, hungry frame, so adding energy efficiency to her core buff helps her maintain Razorwing and cast her other abilities more often.  At a certain Glamour level, Razorwing should stop draining energy entirely.  Adding a bonus loot augment helps people feel even better about maintaining their glamour buff and helps Titania support the party's farming efforts.  Everyone loves bonus loot.

2) Make Razorflies the passive effect, and let them interact with Titania's powers.  Bullet jump does nothing for Titania, because Razorwing can't bullet jump, and you play Titania for Razorwing.

(Passive) The Queen's Court: Titania is attended at all times by a court of razorflies which obey her every command.  Casting an ability commands the razorflies.  Fallen razorflies regenerate over time.  Razorflies share mods with Titania's sentinel or pet.

Razorflies are nifty, but the lack of control is annoying and locking their regeneration behind recasting Razorwing is a huge pain the abdomen.  Putting them on the passive lets them integrate with Titania even further.  Their AI should change modes when Titania casts powers.  For example, if Titania casts an ability that CCs a single target, the razorflies should immediately swarm that target for massive spike damage.  If Titania casts Tribute and marks a lot of enemies, the razorflies should split up and attack separate foes, extracting the buff like a Kinsect from Monter Hunter and delivering it to their queen.  Her third ability could feature shielding where the razorflies protect her, a targeted effect where flies swarm an area, or other effect.

3) Combine Spellbind and Lantern into a single CC, leaving room for a third ability.

Redundant abilities are a major problem in warframe design.  Spellbind and Lantern could be combined into a single CC ability with a few quality of life improvements to grant Titania a reliable 1st ability and a brand new 3rd.  It would probably be best to make Spellbind CC a single target, suspending them in the air (anchored in place, please!) and creating a lantern-like AoE effect.  That would gain the benefits of both without worrying about enemies drifting off into the wild, blue yonder.  Titania's new 3rd ability could take many forms, for example...

Lantern, Option 1: Titania projects an ethereal light in front of her, calling her razorflies to defend their queen.  Razorflies zip in front of her, absorbing damage and regenerating rapidly.

Lantern, Option 2: Titania creates an ethereal lantern at targeted location.  Allies in the area of the lantern become immune to status effects and share a portion of Titania's Glamour buff.

Lantern, Option 3: Titania creates a lantern at targeted location which is swarmed by razorflies.  Any damage dealt to the razorflies is redirected to the lantern.  Cast again to detonate the lantern with all stored damage.

...It doesn't have to be called lantern, obviously, but it's fine to work within the theme.

Consolidating Tribute into a single stacking buff, giving Titania control over her Razorflies straight out of the gate, and consolidating her redundant abilities will help streamline the experience and keep our resident adorable death pixie in the air, smiting foes with her tiny wrath.

• Like 1

I saw this thread and thought I'd throw a rework into the mix. Titania is my most played frame, and I would love to see some changes made to her kit. Lots of great ideas here so some of these may be repeats.

Concept: Two forms, like Equinox - Forest Queen (normal) form and Razorwing form. Normal form provides crowd control and buffs, while RW form provides DPS, self sustain, and some crowd control.

Passive: Razorflies - Titania summons a Razorfly whenever she uses an ability. Razorflies distract and attack targets within an area around Titania determined by her Range attribute. Their damage (slashing) and health are improved with power strength. Razorflies are healed whenever a nearby enemy dies. Titania may have a number of Razorflies active equal to 6 plus a number determined by her power strength, up to a maximum of 10.

Comments: My biggest problem with the current razorflies is that they travel out way too far. This makes them hard to support so they stay alive, and prevents them from picking up Tribute buffs. They also do not scale very well, and are wiped out way too fast at mid-high levels. Keeping them closer to Titania would let them be healed more easily.

Ability 1 - Spellbind. In Forest Queen form, this ability charms a single target for a moderate duration so that it becomes an ally. Multiple targets can be charmed at a time through repeated use of this ability. When the charm ends, the target is stunned for a short duration. The status cleansing property is moved to Lantern.

In RW form, Spellbind binds the target in place under the Lifted status and isn't ragdolled away with damage. While bound, the target has a greater chance of being critically hit.

Comments: Currently, the status cleansing of this ability is clunky to use as allies move quickly and it can be difficult to tell if they need cleansed. The RW variation provides a good way to clear difficult targets while the FQ variant could be a fun way to make a squad of charmed foes to distract and DPS other enemies.

Ability 2 - Tribute. In Forest Queen form, this is a selectable buff (like Wisp) but still requires an enemy to cast it upon. Otherwise functions like it does now, except that the buff pickup area is a radius and persists until that buff is cast again on a different target. The selection of buffs is revised: Enemy accuracy -50%, nearby Enemy attack slow 50%, and Self critical chance increase +25% (additive). The buffs are unaffected by power strength, but are impacted by duration.

In RW form, Tribute is a survivability buff for Titania. A single enemy is targeted and a buff is extracted, with the enemy being briefly ragdolled. There is only 1 buff, but it increases Titania's damage reduction by 10%, and her evasion by 10%. This can stack up to four times, and is additive with the bonuses provided by mods such as Aviator.

Comments: We all know the issues with this ability currently. Providing a smaller number of better buffs, and making them easier to deploy, will help Titania become a recognized buff provider. In RW form, this will help shore up Titania’s defenses. Exact values for the DR and evasion buffs will require testing.

Ability 3 - Lantern. In Forest Queen form, this ability places a lantern at the targeted location. The lantern is active in a moderate radius (affected by power range and duration) and draws enemies to its center as they attack the ghostly lantern. Allies and razorflies entering the radius are cleansed of status effects and are healed over time.

In RW form, Lantern summons a sphere of frenzied razorflies that rapidly attack enemies within the area, dealing high slashing damage and controlling enemies as they attempt to swat the flies. Damage is increased if Titania herself enters the sphere. This gives RW form a viable area attack.

Comments: Not much to say here other than I think a sphere of crazy slashing flies would be hilarious to see. Moving the status cleanse of Spellbind to a static area effect would make it easier to use.

Ability 4 - Razorwing/Forest Queen. This is her form switching ability and should function just like it does now, with the only enhancement being that using this ability will summon razorflies to set your current active count to 6, if it is currently lower than 6. If you have 6 or more active, then they are fully healed.

En 24/11/2019 a las 16:47, Shriketalon dijo:

There's been quite a bit of discussion about keeping Titania useful in ground form, possibly by giving her special perks or a separate set of three abilities, but I must say I disagree with all of it.  That design fits Equinox because she is two equal halves of a whole, intertwined together.  Titania is not.  Titania is the Razorwing frame.  You play Titania to transform into a cute little death pixie and run around smiting all your foes with an adorable barrage of tiny destruction.  If you're on the ground, it's because you're waiting to get back into Razorwing, and probably not having as much fun while doing so.  Any reworking should focus on helping sustain Razorwing play and make it more fun.

With that in mind, I have a few suggestions.

1) Rework Tribute into a non-damaging AoE ability which provides a single, stacking buff.

Tribute: Titania waves her hand and releases a gust of fairy dust to mark enemies in a wide cone.  Marked enemies drop a tribute when they perish, which grants a stack of Glamour.  Glamour grants increased evasion, damage reduction, and ability efficiency.

(Augment) Hail to the Queen: Enemies marked by Tribute or attacked by Razorflies drop bonus loot.

Consolidating the tribute buffs into a single, unified stack will vastly improve Titania's quality of life.  Rather than trying to seek out specific enemies for survivability and juggling multiple cooldown timers, she could use an AoE ability to extract a stacking buff.  Titania is a hungry, hungry frame, so adding energy efficiency to her core buff helps her maintain Razorwing and cast her other abilities more often.  At a certain Glamour level, Razorwing should stop draining energy entirely.  Adding a bonus loot augment helps people feel even better about maintaining their glamour buff and helps Titania support the party's farming efforts.  Everyone loves bonus loot.

2) Make Razorflies the passive effect, and let them interact with Titania's powers.  Bullet jump does nothing for Titania, because Razorwing can't bullet jump, and you play Titania for Razorwing.

(Passive) The Queen's Court: Titania is attended at all times by a court of razorflies which obey her every command.  Casting an ability commands the razorflies.  Fallen razorflies regenerate over time.  Razorflies share mods with Titania's sentinel or pet.

Razorflies are nifty, but the lack of control is annoying and locking their regeneration behind recasting Razorwing is a huge pain the abdomen.  Putting them on the passive lets them integrate with Titania even further.  Their AI should change modes when Titania casts powers.  For example, if Titania casts an ability that CCs a single target, the razorflies should immediately swarm that target for massive spike damage.  If Titania casts Tribute and marks a lot of enemies, the razorflies should split up and attack separate foes, extracting the buff like a Kinsect from Monter Hunter and delivering it to their queen.  Her third ability could feature shielding where the razorflies protect her, a targeted effect where flies swarm an area, or other effect.

3) Combine Spellbind and Lantern into a single CC, leaving room for a third ability.

Redundant abilities are a major problem in warframe design.  Spellbind and Lantern could be combined into a single CC ability with a few quality of life improvements to grant Titania a reliable 1st ability and a brand new 3rd.  It would probably be best to make Spellbind CC a single target, suspending them in the air (anchored in place, please!) and creating a lantern-like AoE effect.  That would gain the benefits of both without worrying about enemies drifting off into the wild, blue yonder.  Titania's new 3rd ability could take many forms, for example...

Lantern, Option 1: Titania projects an ethereal light in front of her, calling her razorflies to defend their queen.  Razorflies zip in front of her, absorbing damage and regenerating rapidly.

Lantern, Option 2: Titania creates an ethereal lantern at targeted location.  Allies in the area of the lantern become immune to status effects and share a portion of Titania's Glamour buff.

Lantern, Option 3: Titania creates a lantern at targeted location which is swarmed by razorflies.  Any damage dealt to the razorflies is redirected to the lantern.  Cast again to detonate the lantern with all stored damage.

...It doesn't have to be called lantern, obviously, but it's fine to work within the theme.

Consolidating Tribute into a single stacking buff, giving Titania control over her Razorflies straight out of the gate, and consolidating her redundant abilities will help streamline the experience and keep our resident adorable death pixie in the air, smiting foes with her tiny wrath.

1- I don't really agree with Tribute on kill. Why not make the tribute instantly appear on cast?

I agree that consolidation would be a nice improvement in QoL Titania has energy problems. I would add a guaranteed energy orb to the augment and people would consider it over efficiency or Flow. Otherwise, it'd bee just another loot augment people bring just to farm.

2- Yeah, we agree on that one. It's similar to my proposal. Not much to comment there.

3- Also similar to my suggestion. I took something similar to option 2+3: A placeable lantern with an area effect much like Wisp's reservoirs.

Of course, she needs a new ability with the consolidation of lantern+spellbind. I decided to go with a support ability to heal and buff allies. Any idea for that one?

En 26/11/2019 a las 10:49, darkbrick dijo:

i agree. titania really needs a rework. i hope DE will make it happen.

Well, we can make it happen. This thread is catching up with one of their official feedback threads. That should tell us something. We all need to contribute to make this thread noticeable and constructive, by keeping it alive and express our opinions and wishes. I don't what to whore for likes, but sadly yeah, those also help to get Devs' attention much more than feedback, but c'est la vie. I really hate that button, makes people flow to controversy and attention seeking rather than quality content.

En 26/11/2019 a las 17:56, DestroidNGS dijo:

I saw this thread and thought I'd throw a rework into the mix. Titania is my most played frame, and I would love to see some changes made to her kit. Lots of great ideas here so some of these may be repeats.

Concept: Two forms, like Equinox - Forest Queen (normal) form and Razorwing form. Normal form provides crowd control and buffs, while RW form provides DPS, self sustain, and some crowd control.

Passive: Razorflies - Titania summons a Razorfly whenever she uses an ability. Razorflies distract and attack targets within an area around Titania determined by her Range attribute. Their damage (slashing) and health are improved with power strength. Razorflies are healed whenever a nearby enemy dies. Titania may have a number of Razorflies active equal to 6 plus a number determined by her power strength, up to a maximum of 10.

Comments: My biggest problem with the current razorflies is that they travel out way too far. This makes them hard to support so they stay alive, and prevents them from picking up Tribute buffs. They also do not scale very well, and are wiped out way too fast at mid-high levels. Keeping them closer to Titania would let them be healed more easily.

Ability 1 - Spellbind. In Forest Queen form, this ability charms a single target for a moderate duration so that it becomes an ally. Multiple targets can be charmed at a time through repeated use of this ability. When the charm ends, the target is stunned for a short duration. The status cleansing property is moved to Lantern.

In RW form, Spellbind binds the target in place under the Lifted status and isn't ragdolled away with damage. While bound, the target has a greater chance of being critically hit.

Comments: Currently, the status cleansing of this ability is clunky to use as allies move quickly and it can be difficult to tell if they need cleansed. The RW variation provides a good way to clear difficult targets while the FQ variant could be a fun way to make a squad of charmed foes to distract and DPS other enemies.

Ability 2 - Tribute. In Forest Queen form, this is a selectable buff (like Wisp) but still requires an enemy to cast it upon. Otherwise functions like it does now, except that the buff pickup area is a radius and persists until that buff is cast again on a different target. The selection of buffs is revised: Enemy accuracy -50%, nearby Enemy attack slow 50%, and Self critical chance increase +25% (additive). The buffs are unaffected by power strength, but are impacted by duration.

In RW form, Tribute is a survivability buff for Titania. A single enemy is targeted and a buff is extracted, with the enemy being briefly ragdolled. There is only 1 buff, but it increases Titania's damage reduction by 10%, and her evasion by 10%. This can stack up to four times, and is additive with the bonuses provided by mods such as Aviator.

Comments: We all know the issues with this ability currently. Providing a smaller number of better buffs, and making them easier to deploy, will help Titania become a recognized buff provider. In RW form, this will help shore up Titania’s defenses. Exact values for the DR and evasion buffs will require testing.

Ability 3 - Lantern. In Forest Queen form, this ability places a lantern at the targeted location. The lantern is active in a moderate radius (affected by power range and duration) and draws enemies to its center as they attack the ghostly lantern. Allies and razorflies entering the radius are cleansed of status effects and are healed over time.

In RW form, Lantern summons a sphere of frenzied razorflies that rapidly attack enemies within the area, dealing high slashing damage and controlling enemies as they attempt to swat the flies. Damage is increased if Titania herself enters the sphere. This gives RW form a viable area attack.

Comments: Not much to say here other than I think a sphere of crazy slashing flies would be hilarious to see. Moving the status cleanse of Spellbind to a static area effect would make it easier to use.

Ability 4 - Razorwing/Forest Queen. This is her form switching ability and should function just like it does now, with the only enhancement being that using this ability will summon razorflies to set your current active count to 6, if it is currently lower than 6. If you have 6 or more active, then they are fully healed.

Concept: Heck yeah. That's what I said. Titania has 2 forms, so she should work like Equinox. 1 grounded form with CC/Support in mind and a flying form meant for damage dealing.

Passive: Problem there is that it makes builds a bit more restrictive. My idea is to have razorwing as moddable sentinels so you can build them for a variety of purpose and independently from your Titania build. The problem with restricting the number based on strength is that strength might vary in the middle of gameplay, which can be a bit confusing.

1-That would be basically Nyx's mind control with a bonus. It feels like stepping too much into her territory. And for RW, the problem is, single target CC is not in high demand in this day and age. I mean, if you c an quickly kill them with Dex Pixia, why CC it?

2-Agree on the method. I disgree about the buffs. Instead of -50% accuracy I would change to 50% chance to miss. Keep in mind that enemy accuracy increases with level, making the accuracy debuff moot at some point, but flat 50% chance to miss always applies. Agree on attack speed slow more or less. My idea was slowdown on all enemy actions (similar to slow nova). 1 buff is missing, un less you want to reduce it to 3.

RW: ok, that's too OP. Keep in mind that you can get like 76% damage reduction via mods, 40% more is complete immunity, and 90% evasion on top of -50% enemy accuracy plus the damage reductions makes you a flying tank.

3- Yeah, a lot of people agree on the placeable lantern, myself included. Your idea is similar to 2 of mine combined into one, so, not much to comment there since we agree.

RW: Also similar to my razorfly tornado idea. We agree there.

4-I'll also add the ability to use other archwing weapons.

• Like 1

AW changes mitigate energy consumption because Razorwing Blitz becomes redundant/uncontrollable and added speed lets also drop narrowminded, but overall flight experience is identical to Wukong's cloud walking... urgh

For those unfamiliar: noclip camera like in captura or dojo/orbiter decoration mode.

2 hours ago, Ikusias said:

AW changes mitigate energy consumption because Razorwing Blitz becomes redundant/uncontrollable and added speed lets also drop narrowminded, but overall flight experience is identical to Wukong's cloud walking... urgh

For those unfamiliar: noclip camera like in captura or dojo/orbiter decoration mode.

I've had the exact opposite experience with an extremely energy hungry razorwing blitz build being the only survivable one since normal hover mode is way too slow.

There isn't any point in using flight mode when you are just going to ram into walls with instant acceleration and can only shoot/look forwards.

hace 19 horas, Gaxxian dijo:

New feedback for Titania:

Rollback AW changes.

hace 19 horas, Ikusias dijo:

hace 17 horas, Rogunz dijo:

I've had the exact opposite experience with an extremely energy hungry razorwing blitz build being the only survivable one since normal hover mode is way too slow.

There isn't any point in using flight mode when you are just going to ram into walls with instant acceleration and can only shoot/look forwards.

hace 4 horas, Meta999 dijo:

THIS!!!!

At least give us the option to have her old flight style back, pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz!

We'll, I see we have mixed responses there about the new Titania movement. Personally, I find it more responsive, but the speed can be overwhelming.

I say there is a middle ground there. I wish we had a mix of the old and the new. I'd keep the new lack of inertia, as movement is much more precise that way, and I'd like the old sprint speed back but keeping the booster speed.

Still, like Meta said, best thing would be an option to toggle it, so we can choose the style we prefer.

Not entirely sure I like the new movement mode in razorfly.  Can make it work, but doesn't feel as smooth. A little bit of inertia is good... the instant stop is jarring.  They could try to split the difference between new and old and see how it goes.

Still on the fence about "new" razorwing controls...

They "work" but i don't like it, i admit original inertia was a tad too high, but this change to inertialess/accellerationless mode is disorienting during concitated fights and slightly nausea inducing.

Dash speed helps a lot in giving reasonable mobility to Titania without depending on the energy hungry troll that's Razorwing Blitz, but manouverability is extremely limited, just a 15° cone in front of the aiming reticle, and aiming your fire can result in crashing in the target or a wall, also dex pixia aren't leveled at the target, remain pointed backwatds firing...

Razorwing Blitz is completely unusable even at low power strenght due to suddenly launching Titania across the room uncontrollably at every movement imput.

I'm frustrated by this new flight model...

28 minutes ago, Krenlik said:

Not entirely sure I like the new movement mode in razorfly.  Can make it work, but doesn't feel as smooth. A little bit of inertia is good... the instant stop is jarring.  They could try to split the difference between new and old and see how it goes.

I like the new razorwing changes. The lack of inertia prevents me from ramming into a door that is refusing to open because the host lives with the mars curiosity rover.

However, I can see both systems at work. Why not keep all the inertia from before, but instead, if you press the movement key in the opposite direction, you can kill all of your inertia?

Applying this to normal archwing behavior will also help surveying in the openworlds for eidelon lures, as you can stop and kill your momentum when you see a lure and divebomb to it.

1 minute ago, Gaxxian said:

The new fly mode has the same speed than before. If u think that is faster i must say that its just a visual effect.

Its faster.

But not in the way you think it would be.

Titania is able to use afterburner, whereas previously she couldn't. Afterburner is triggered with W+Shift now. Previously, you couldn't use afterburner because, at that time, afterburner needed w+shift+space, but spacebar on Titania would make her fly upwards and not use afterburner. Now, in this update, afterburner is triggered by shift + w only, allowing Titania to use afterburner, making her faster, and not a visual effect.

3 hours ago, Gaxxian said:

The new fly mode has the same speed than before. If u think that is faster i must say that its just a visual effect.

The acceleration to max speed is instant which is the problem. It could have the same max speed without afterburners but that speed used to take multiple seconds of flying straight to reach.

• Like 2

En 29/11/2019 a las 15:13, Krenlik dijo:

I like the instant stop, since I no longer smash against doors and almos allows for more precise movements. I think it should be a toggeable much like "Experimental flight" used to work in the game's options.

En 29/11/2019 a las 15:52, Gaxxian dijo:

Standard movement is the same, but now you boost instead of springting, making it much faster than before, like way faster. I would love to have a mix of the old and the new system where you can fly, speed fly and boost.

En 29/11/2019 a las 15:58, Aadi880 dijo:

Its faster.

But not in the way you think it would be.

Titania is able to use afterburner, whereas previously she couldn't. Afterburner is triggered with W+Shift now. Previously, you couldn't use afterburner because, at that time, afterburner needed w+shift+space, but spacebar on Titania would make her fly upwards and not use afterburner. Now, in this update, afterburner is triggered by shift + w only, allowing Titania to use afterburner, making her faster, and not a visual effect.

I just can't understand why they made that sudden change without announcing it or even testing it beforehand. It looks like they had a bug and decided to say "#*!% it, let's roll with it and call it a feature".

En 29/11/2019 a las 19:46, Rogunz dijo:

The acceleration to max speed is instant which is the problem. It could have the same max speed without afterburners but that speed used to take multiple seconds of flying straight to reach.

That could work.

9 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

I just can't understand why they made that sudden change without announcing it or even testing it beforehand. It looks like they had a bug and decided to say "#*!% it, let's roll with it and call it a feature".

Titania looked buggy but still controlled fine when they rolled out the new flight model for archwings. To "fix" that bug they just gave her the new archwing flight model instead of fixing her animations.

While I understand why the current flight model is jarring, I still do not want inertia while strafing.

Why? Because its clunky and slow af. The current flight makes combat so much better because the instant change in direction makes is easier to dodge projectiles.

"BUT WAIT!" I hear you cry (in my feeble imagination), "You could do that in the old flight model by dodge rolling!".

My answer: nope.

A dodge roll prevents you from shooting, and there is a delay where you cannot change directions until the animation of the dodge roll has ended. No, I'm not going to equip a bandaid mod at the cost of my potential damage. In the new flight model, I no longer need to dodge roll to evade, I no longer have to get myself in an animation lock, I'm no longer restricted on direction of a dodge.

But is it difficult to aim with your character constantly changing directions instantly? Yes, but its not something a good "getting used to" won't fix. Regardless of the lack of inertia, there is still some acceleration and deceleration that feels highly reminiscent of counter strike, where its enough to dodge, but not enough for a quick "AD AD AD AD" spam to be too effective.

Hell, Titania is a pixie. She is supposed to be feel light and agile, not to feel like she weights several 9999 Kg. Oberon might as well be concerned if the latter's case.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

i would like to see the floaty rag doll removed from 1 and 3 and changed to suspend.

All my yes to this!!!!

But I think extreme ragdoll is actually a problem stemming from current phisics engine in game and not from specific powers etc.

• Like 1

This theme must live.

And yet, I believe that Titania should get 7 abilities that would be based on her current aspects. Simple numbers will not solve anything and will not make it more fun. Titania at the moment can be used in normal content, but the problem with her is that she is just a flying turret with small buffs and nothing more. I want to see a normal system with her, especially since this system has been in the game for a long time and will get an update soon. It really pains me to see that Wukong gets more out of flying than Titania.