ixidron92

33 минуты назад, Sdric сказал:

Her key ability. Perfect in all ways but one - it shouldn't despawn your pet.

This ability to on this moment good (although judging by DPS tests, not so strongly and good) as temporary ability to. I. e., if you suits this ability to, then you should not be problems with Pets, because greater part of time you pursue in normal form. If you are using razorwing all the time then you are completely wrong and the ability is far from perfect. 

Everything has already been disassembled 1000 times. Bugs, energy problems, problems using conventional weapons. That's a lot. Today, one person showed me that Kyvas Brakk is capable of destroying 165 heavy gunner in seconds. Titania achieves this at full strength and razorwing blitz. Yes, this is not a DPS problem, but if you reduce your combat strength simply by activating the ability, then it seems to me that this is already a call that the ability is not so good, and even more so "Perfect in all ways"

• Like 1

En 4/11/2019 a las 15:24, zhellon dijo:

And I proceed more from the functionality that is now. At this point, shift gives more speed. shift + space gives even more speed that people don't use or just don't know about. And the problem is, if we have a teleport, we don't need that insane amount of speed. In principle, I am satisfied with both options. The main thing that dodge mechanics did not touch. I don't want to Dodge a rocket by crashing into a nearby asteroid through a teleport. I'm just using inertia mechanics for dodge animations, not a key combination. And sometimes I can make a mistake with the direction.

As I mentioned earlier, it would be great if Titania could equip archwing's wings as abilities. That would solve most of her problems. But this is too difficult to implement. At least it is very difficult to implement the transition from archwing mode and back, because you need to sacrifice either the ability or the mechanics of mobility, like bulletjump. And it would be great if we could use razorwing on archwing missions.

But all of this will be useless if razorwing keeps absorbing tons of energy on its own and blocking weapons. If with weapons the problem can still be survived, then how can I do razorwing form energy management if my energy can't be recovered many ways and has a constant drain? The ability to fly is not a powerful tool. At least I don't think it's much more powerful than wuclone, which costs 25 energy and gives awesome mechanics for the entire mission.

s it stands right now, Titania differs slightly from archwings when it comes to maneuvers. Archwings have boosters, but Titania simply goes up if you press the same button combination and down if you press control, which is consistent with many other games with flying mechanics (and ironically, not with this one). We'll have to wait and see what they do about blink. Since Titania will most likely not get the booster, double tapping the space bar could be the keybind we need.

Like I said in my rework version, I think Razorwing should work like Equinox's metamorphosis and not consume energy.

En 4/11/2019 a las 15:44, TheArcSet dijo:

Sorry I have to disagree. I have tested this by standing right next to a tribute, almost touching and even with extra flies, non of them would pick it up.

Maybe sometimes it works, but after about 8 attempts at testing, I just gave up and assumed it was broken.

More likely than not, you already have the tribute. Razorflies ignore tributes you already have unless there's nothing else to do, but in my experience, they pick up tributes you do not have after a second or two.

hace 22 horas, Sdric dijo:

Ability 4:

• Her key ability. Perfect in all ways but one - it shouldn't despawn your pet.

Ability 3:

• The better CC. Still seems a bit bugged at times, but overall it's solid. The damage buff was pointless and it really could use a casting range increase so that you don't have to fly so close to enemies.

Ability 2:

• Literally the worst designed ability in game. Reliant on specific enemies spawns; unreliable; high learning curve ("who grants what"); bad range; delayed activation as you have to kill and gather before it takes effect; some buffs are literally useless (e.g. pet buff when your 4 despawns pets), other just bad; gathering slows you down and limits the freedom in positioning her Razorwing grants Titania; mana costs feel high considering all restrictions.
  • Literally the worst designed ability in game. (Yes, I knew I already said it.)

Ability 1:

• Redundant as her 3 is a better AoE CC. The status immunity seems unfitting, it'd look better on another ability slot.

Some ideas posted in another topic:

Pet de-spawning is probably something more related to mechanics than balance. They probably can't make the pet function properly if you're flying in razorwing mode.

The pet buff also affects razorfies and your allies. Although I really do not know if it's remotely useful. It's hard to test. Like I said, she'd benefit from the same mechanics as wisp or Vauban: tap to select tribute, hold to gain tribute selected.

Yeah, everyone agrees there's a lot of overlapping between spellbind and lantern. They are basically the same. Both suspend a group of enemies in mid air.

hace 22 horas, zhellon dijo:

This ability to on this moment good (although judging by DPS tests, not so strongly and good) as temporary ability to. I. e., if you suits this ability to, then you should not be problems with Pets, because greater part of time you pursue in normal form. If you are using razorwing all the time then you are completely wrong and the ability is far from perfect. 

Everything has already been disassembled 1000 times. Bugs, energy problems, problems using conventional weapons. That's a lot. Today, one person showed me that Kyvas Brakk is capable of destroying 165 heavy gunner in seconds. Titania achieves this at full strength and razorwing blitz. Yes, this is not a DPS problem, but if you reduce your combat strength simply by activating the ability, then it seems to me that this is already a call that the ability is not so good, and even more so "Perfect in all ways"

It's far from perfect. It's limiting in some ways, but gives you freedom in others. Many things could be improved, like allowing Titania to use any archgun or archmelee or maybe even other archwings. The problem would be fitting the abilities, since she needs a way to revert back.

Edited by ixidron92
  • Like 1

En 1/11/2019 a las 8:37, Gaxxian dijo:

U can use 6.25 energy to have +1 butterfly, or u can just recast ur 4 using 6.25 energy to have +6 butterflies.

This system to regain razorwings is stupid... -__-

Oh no, you do't regain them, you simple get more capacity, if your razorflies are killed, no matter how many tributes you pick up, they'll remain dead, forcing you to recast razorwing, which is absurd.

En 1/11/2019 a las 9:21, Gaxxian dijo:

Now Titania feels even worse. Before i used Diwata as a healing stick using Life Strike and as a emergency teleport.

U could fight with Dex Pixia, and i ur hp became low u hit E + middle button and regain ur life. Now is more like, u press F, then move (slowly, as Diwata dont teleport u in front of enemies) and then uses u Heavy Attack (and pray, because sometimes dont work because reasons). 7 of 10 times u will die because the system now is slow and clunky as hell.

The first issue is a bug and already fixed and I hope to god the second issue is also a bug. I've already complained about it several times in bug reports.

En 1/11/2019 a las 11:46, Rylatar dijo:

The new DR from Thorns is only 25%. That's... Pitiful. Aviator gives more. : /

I think the buffs should scale with strength because I don't feel there's a point in casting them because of it.

That is one of my main points. Tributes should be selectable AND scale of your stats. The main problem with thorns is the absurd damage reflection. I literally tested it with a level 30 enemy. A grunt spent the whole 2 minutes shooting me and he didn't even dent half his own hp. Damage reflection is pointless and lacks synergy. dust and razorwing makes you less likely to get shot and the new DR makes you take less damage so all of those things make you reflect even more damage. Why the hell do we have an ability that becomes useless the better off we are and the more abilities we use?

En 1/11/2019 a las 12:07, Gaxxian dijo:

The only good change is that u can go to operator mode from razorwing. Thats all. The rest is trash 😞

Even so, it's still a little buggy, normally Titania ends up all wrong and it's confusing and disorienting.

• Like 2

6 минут назад, ixidron92 сказал:
That is one of my main points. Tributes should be selectable AND scale of your stats. The main problem with thorns is the absurd damage reflection. I literally tested it with a level 30 enemy. A grunt spent the whole 2 minutes shooting me and he didn't even dent half his own hp. Damage reflection is pointless and lacks synergy. dust and razorwing makes you less likely to get shot and the new DR makes you take less damage so all of those things make you reflect even more damage. Why the hell do we have an ability that becomes useless the better off we are and the more abilities we use?

This applies to the entire Titania kit. Things work against each other. That's why I want developers to do a full rework, not just mindlessly do buffs of things that still don't work well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ixidron92 said:

More likely than not, you already have the tribute. Razorflies ignore tributes you already have unless there's nothing else to do, but in my experience, they pick up tributes you do not have after a second or two.

That may well have been it, but if so, that's a rather poor design choice as but the time the tributes expired, any floating ones will almost certainly be gone; using the ability means you want the tribute now, so it should be a priority for the closest fly..

Edited by TheArcSet

1 час назад, ixidron92 сказал:
It's far from perfect. It's limiting in some ways, but gives you freedom in others. Many things could be improved, like allowing Titania to use any archgun or archmelee or maybe even other archwings. The problem would be fitting the abilities, since she needs a way to revert back.

I've been thinking about coming back and my only option is the ability button. The ability of archwing wings could be represented as a abilities wheel (similar mechanics you want for a Tribute). This system actually has many more problems, as archwing wings have their own stats and can be modified. On the other hand, good mechanics can be done on this. But I thought DE could make a new frame that would have access to all archwing wings, and Titania could make do with a choice of archwing weapons. Still, Titania has a lot of mechanics that can be brought to life, like razorfly, Lantern and etc. But they have to think about how to make archwing really important to Titania, because right now it's just a fad that Titania can do without. (I mean precisely archwing , without Dex Pixia and razorfly). 

• Like 1

Honestly, Titania's kit has a LOT of glaring issues but there's no need to go insane completely stripping her current abilities.

Her passive is odd, the trampoline it leaves for allies is redudant completely but the bullet jump/roll buff is a good amount of mobility to make her feel light when you run out of energy. Which, at higher levels isn't exactly uncommon. Really just buffing the movement from 25% to 35-40% should be fine.

Her 1 is really powerful in theory. It's hard CC which disarms enemies thus leading to more time without enemies fighting. Like lantern I think enemies should tether in place floating where they were. Floating around makes killing them a pain. Status immunity is really powerful and fairly unique since it casts on allies. Both sides of this have the same galring problem, the stupid lack of range. Just buffing the base range of her 1 by even 10 metres would make this ability fine. Wouldn't be good unless it was buffed right up to 20-25 base (since hitting allies eith status immunity is a problem) but it would be fine.

Her Tributes are fine mechanically being flat buffs with set durations which you need to actively think about grabbing off enemies. The problem is what they do. Everyone agrees Dust is fine, it's good. Thorns is redudant, DR made it better and if it was the weakest tribute then it would be fine. Really the problem is that Full Moon and Entangle do absolutely nothing. Entangle is bad because it's such a minimal slow and even if it wasn't, majority of the time you want enemies going faster in this game (why nova gets away with it). Full Moon flat out, does nothing. For Titania, for allies. Unanimously, it's pointless. Damage buff for pets serves no purpose especially when your own gets despawned most of the time. Simple fixes? Make Full Moon make pets and razorflies invicible. It's not the most powerful idea but would be an INCREDIBLY good quality of life. Arbitrations and higher content especially since people will keep things like fetch and the razorwing aggro acive much easier. Entangle, I think, should reset the duration of lanterns and apply the charm on them because-

Lantern is a FINE ability. It has only two problems and a bunch of positives. Flaws, target floats away (just tether the thing to the ground DE) and like Spellbind it has no range. The CHARM has range and that's great becuase- Positives you can have 4 out at a time, charm is great CC and now enemies still take damage in it. Simply increase the range of the area that does damage and ideally the damage itself and Lantern is a perfectly effective ability.

As for razorwing, it needs only two changes. Replace the stupid descent with the actual archwing mobility. It'll make Titania more fun to play overall. Reduce the base energy drain from 5 to 4. All it takes to fix Razorwing in relation to her kit and stop the nonsense where building any range or strength punishes you.

TLDR Spellbind base range needs to EXIST. Full Moon should be invincibility for pets. Entangle should reset Lantern duration and be how you turn on the Lantern's charm or damage so lantern feels more active. Lantern needs range for the damage effect, not the charm and a SLIGHT damage boost. Razorwing needs 1 less energy drain base and acual archwing mobility.

hace 17 horas, TheArcSet dijo:

That may well have been it, but if so, that's a rather poor design choice as but the time the tributes expired, any floating ones will almost certainly be gone; using the ability means you want the tribute now, so it should be a priority for the closest fly..

If it were up to me I wouldn't even have the tribute float and award it to the player straight ahead. That way you avoid the trouble of making the silhouette. For example, if you try that on a lich, you only get the head as a tribute, as they forgot to model the test. So, it's less work for everyone.

hace 17 horas, zhellon dijo:

I've been thinking about coming back and my only option is the ability button. The ability of archwing wings could be represented as a abilities wheel (similar mechanics you want for a Tribute). This system actually has many more problems, as archwing wings have their own stats and can be modified. On the other hand, good mechanics can be done on this. But I thought DE could make a new frame that would have access to all archwing wings, and Titania could make do with a choice of archwing weapons. Still, Titania has a lot of mechanics that can be brought to life, like razorfly, Lantern and etc. But they have to think about how to make archwing really important to Titania, because right now it's just a fad that Titania can do without. (I mean precisely archwing , without Dex Pixia and razorfly). 

They only thing that occurs to me would be hold 4 to revert back, tap to use the archwing's 4th ability. Still, I would be happy just with archguns and archmelees being equippable on Titania. It would also be cool if we could use Titania's deluxe Diwata and Dex Pixia as archweapon skins. Diwata could fit on most archmelees and Dex Pixia could be a Dual Decurion skin.

hace 7 horas, Quillson dijo:

Honestly, Titania's kit has a LOT of glaring issues but there's no need to go insane completely stripping her current abilities.

Her passive is odd, the trampoline it leaves for allies is redudant completely but the bullet jump/roll buff is a good amount of mobility to make her feel light when you run out of energy. Which, at higher levels isn't exactly uncommon. Really just buffing the movement from 25% to 35-40% should be fine.

Her 1 is really powerful in theory. It's hard CC which disarms enemies thus leading to more time without enemies fighting. Like lantern I think enemies should tether in place floating where they were. Floating around makes killing them a pain. Status immunity is really powerful and fairly unique since it casts on allies. Both sides of this have the same galring problem, the stupid lack of range. Just buffing the base range of her 1 by even 10 metres would make this ability fine. Wouldn't be good unless it was buffed right up to 20-25 base (since hitting allies eith status immunity is a problem) but it would be fine.

Her Tributes are fine mechanically being flat buffs with set durations which you need to actively think about grabbing off enemies. The problem is what they do. Everyone agrees Dust is fine, it's good. Thorns is redudant, DR made it better and if it was the weakest tribute then it would be fine. Really the problem is that Full Moon and Entangle do absolutely nothing. Entangle is bad because it's such a minimal slow and even if it wasn't, majority of the time you want enemies going faster in this game (why nova gets away with it). Full Moon flat out, does nothing. For Titania, for allies. Unanimously, it's pointless. Damage buff for pets serves no purpose especially when your own gets despawned most of the time. Simple fixes? Make Full Moon make pets and razorflies invicible. It's not the most powerful idea but would be an INCREDIBLY good quality of life. Arbitrations and higher content especially since people will keep things like fetch and the razorwing aggro acive much easier. Entangle, I think, should reset the duration of lanterns and apply the charm on them because-

Lantern is a FINE ability. It has only two problems and a bunch of positives. Flaws, target floats away (just tether the thing to the ground DE) and like Spellbind it has no range. The CHARM has range and that's great becuase- Positives you can have 4 out at a time, charm is great CC and now enemies still take damage in it. Simply increase the range of the area that does damage and ideally the damage itself and Lantern is a perfectly effective ability.

As for razorwing, it needs only two changes. Replace the stupid descent with the actual archwing mobility. It'll make Titania more fun to play overall. Reduce the base energy drain from 5 to 4. All it takes to fix Razorwing in relation to her kit and stop the nonsense where building any range or strength punishes you.

TLDR Spellbind base range needs to EXIST. Full Moon should be invincibility for pets. Entangle should reset Lantern duration and be how you turn on the Lantern's charm or damage so lantern feels more active. Lantern needs range for the damage effect, not the charm and a SLIGHT damage boost. Razorwing needs 1 less energy drain base and acual archwing mobility.

Yeah, but that's barely a rework, more like some QoL changes and tweaks which is what DE's been doing so far. 

Her passive is absurd. You spend 90% of your time in Razorwing mode, so it's completely nullified by normal gameplay.

Spellbind and lantern are basically identical. Status immunity is not useful at all. Status effects are extremely rare and last very little, not to mention that you have a built in way to avoid them by switching to your operator to avoid dying to DoT effects.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Oh, also found an old post I made last year about Titania (She was very buggy back then). Here it is, for nostalgia purposes.

Let me begin by saying that I like Titania's kit and play style. It's fun and her kit is good. Good abilities but with a lot of implementation and QoL issues.

Disclaimer: The changes, tweaks and synergies I'll propose are not meant to be applied all together at once, that would make Titania ridiculously overpowered. They are merely options.

Now lets take a look at the basic frame first.

1) Titania: 

Titania is very, very fragile, so much as you look at her, she explodes, even with HP mods. That's why she has Razorwing mode, to counteract this. You have Razorflies to soak damage and draw aggro and on top of that 50% evasion and enemies are less likely to shoot at you. Not to mention high speed and 3D maneuverability.

That alone should mean Titania is almost unkillable right? Well no, there are lots of enemy AoE abilities and weapons and well, we're not facing people, we're facing AIs, they miss because they are programmed to miss, but they also hit when they are supposed to hit. So, at some point the RNG is gonna decide that it's time to shoot at and hit Titania, which at high level it usually means you're pretty much down. I think Titania players can feel identified when I say that I'm usually the player with the least damage taken but the most times getting downed. That's because Titania relies on avoiding damage. Other frames can resist damage and have abilities to prevent, avoid or heal damage, on top of parkour and maneuvers which every frames has access too and can also avoid or reduce damage taken (rolling for example).

Another problem I find with Titania is her low energy for a "spellcaster/support/CC" type frame. Her abilities are mean to be used constantly, specially her Tribute. Simply put, spamming abilities while maintaining Razorwing is a problem when it comes to energy management and staying out of Razorwing to cast abilities is not viable because you are very fragile. So this means people just use Razorwing, shoot at the enemy and ignore her other 3 abilities.

Slow casting speed is also another problem. Combined with the fact that she needs to stand still while in her normal form, this is just another reason why people just use her Razorwing mode and not her abilities.

What I'm proposing here are 2 possible changes:

• Increasing her baseline stats. That way she can also use her standard form instead of staying in Razorwing mode permanently. Alternatively she could have higher stats on her standard form, but reduced stats on Razorwing mode.
  • Some form of consistent damage mitigation. I'll explain later when we get to her other abilities.

2) Spellbind:

Spellbind is a good CC ability (with some bonus support) that's barely usable because of the stupid Ragdoll mechanics. This is the same problem Lantern has. If you hit an enemy they end up half the map away. honestly though. Removing ragdoll mode from this ability and Lantern would make them 100% viable and most people would be happy if that were the only changes. This is my main and only complain here. the ability on itself is great but few people uses it because it's counterproductive. Instead of having enemies moving slowly on a predictable 2D pattern, you have enemies moving quickly on a random 3D pattern.

I find this ability redundant. You already have Lantern as a major CC ability that disables, damages and clusters enemies. I think it needs new synergies or mechanics to justify the overlap with Lantern. For example:

• It could serve as an area denial if the ability stayed on the area and entrapped new enemies that enter inside.
  • It could double as a support ability if the ability stayed o the area and provided some buffs like healing, energy regeneration or damage reduction.

Still, the overlap with lantern really kills how useful the ability can be. A brand new ability or an overhaul making it more support orientated could be another option.

3) Tribute:

Now, this is an ability with potential. I like the mechanics of extracting the soul of the enemy and gaining a buff. It's a good support ability or it would be if the buff was not dependent on the enemy type. There needs to be another way to get the buffs, something that's more reliable and controllable. Here I propose 2 ideas:

• Buffs are gained sequentially. First you get dust, the second time you pick up the soul, you get another stack of dust and thorns, the 3rd time you get another stack of dust, another stack of thorns and entangle, etc. This would allow to keep more buffs up at the same time but making certain buffs harder to get.
  • The Vauban way. Tap to select the buff, hold to cast. This allows more freedom to choose the buff, but you won't be able to get all the buffs constantly up at the same time. Alternatively, you could get stacks of Tribute instead of stacks of a single buff, and cicle through the multiple buffs. That means you can only keep one buff active at a time, but it would be easier to keep it up and less energy intensive.

Other than being more controllable, Tribute needs to deal more damage. It can't kill level 20 enemies with 220% power strength. However, if they want Tribute to be a pure support, Tribute could also grant health orbs or overshield pickups instead.

Dust: It's the most useful buff Tribute can grant, hands down, this is what I was talking about when I said she needed some form of consistent damage mitigation. The problem is, dust is not consistent, it's pure RNG, same as evasion. Still, dust is the most viable buff Tribute can grant. On Razorwing mode you are untouchable as long as you don't stand still. On standard mode, I couldn't notice much of a difference. To make it more consistent, useable and less reliant on RNG, Dust could also grant armor/damage reduction or damage absorption (Like Rhino's Iron Skin or Nezha's Warding Halo).

Still, all the other buffs from Tribute are downright terrible. No, seriously, go test them. They are all completely useless on any situation.

Thorns: Enemies have a lot of HP compared to us. Even Inaros' max HP pales in comparison with your run of the mill low level charger. This is because we deal a lot of damage. Since we also have very little health, this also means enemies deal very little damage. You see now why this buff is completely useless? I've tested it. Damage reflected is completely ridiculous, level 5 enemies deal around 7 damage to themselves. I let them hit me for the full duration of the buff and they only took half their own HP. At levels 100+, enemies deal about 30-40 damage to themselves, at levels 100+, most enemies have well over 100k HP. See my point? enemy HP and damage scaling simply make this buff completely useless. It needs to deal a percentage based damage, like 1% damage dealt to enemy HP per hit per stack. Alternatively, it could drain a percentage of enemy HP every second. That way you don't punish good players capable of using parkour and maneuvers to avoid damage.

Entangle: A weak enemy slow on a small area around you. Need I say more? Movement speed debuffs are probably one of the worst things you can use on a game where most enemies shoot at you. Even with the debuff at max strength, every single melee unit was still able to catch up with me while sprinting. This is because melee units tend to be faster so they can close the gap. It could be useful if it also slowed attack speed and the area and slow were also higher or scaled with power strength.

Full moon: I was unable to get real numbers on this one because your pet's damage doesn't show up in the simulacrum. I'm not sure if the damage is actually additive or multiplicative. If it's additive then it's underwhelming, if it's multiplicative then it might be actually useful. Specially if it affects Razorflies. Still, I don't think 75% damage increase to pets, even if it's multiplicative, would make much of a difference. Personally, this buff seems off, doesn't really fit the theme and I would replace it with something else.

Tribute is the only ability that needs a full, complete, rework. All current buffs need to be overhauled. Honestly, Entangle and Full Moon are terrible at their core, even with several buffs and tweaks I don't think they could ever be useful.

Even if all buffs get reworked, Tribute is still an ability that's very energy intensive and gives very little reward. You need 5 stacks of a single buff for it to be truly useful. Maintaining more than 1 buff at full strength is a ridiculous micromanaging task. 

4) Lantern:

Same problem as Spellbind, the ragdoll mechanics. what I was expecting when I first used the ability was to get enemies to cluster, but I've got the opposite effect as the lantern flew away at match 2 speed across the map. Basically that means the lantern becomes useless after getting shot, as it flies too far away for the enemies to notice anymore and too far away for the explosion and the razorflies to be meaningful (not that it matters, since the explosion fails to kill anything above level 40 even with high strength and razoflies+explosion fail to kill anything at levels 60+). I'm not gonna complain about the damage, since this is primarily a CC ability, but the numbers could use some tweaking.

5) Razorwing:

The razorwing has a lot, and I mean a lot of QoL issues.

• The slam damage and knockback. It might make sense in Archwing mode, as you're travelling at a ludicrous speed, but on Razorwing you're actually slower than most people parkouring. Also, smaller things can take bigger hits and at higher speed than larger things, with less effects. So, it makes no sense to keep that mechanic.
  • Doors, they don't react well with Razorwing, so you're constantly slamming headfirst into them. Because of your small model, doors can't detect you properly until you're literally touching them. This has nothing to do with speed, any normal frame with Volt's speed boost can be faster than Titania on Razorwing mode and door will react just fine with them.
  • The blur effect that nearly blinds you from time to time. Why is this a thing? 

cdJuihk.jpg

• Some particle and VFX effects do not scale in size with Titania. That means they are as big as Titania on normal form and obstruct visibility. This is specially noticeable with Volt's speed boost and rift corruption.

B67PLG4.jpg

• Vacuum. We need vacuum on Razorwing. Period.
  • You can't interact with anything.
  • You sink through the floor of the elevator. (Granted, this is a bug)

6) Dex Pixia

Dex Pixia is almost perfect as a weapon. I have only one single suggestion, making the default ammo 80. Why 80? Well, that's the perfect number so you don't get out of ammo constantly, but you can't fire continuously either. I've tested this for hours and hours and 80 is just the most comfortable number without being overpowered.

7) Diwata:

Well, it works, it's functional. For a exalted weapon the damage is pretty subpar. Main problem is that it lacks a stance mod because it's a copy&paste from the archwing melee weapon code. So, that 10 less energy means we have to use extra forma. Another problem is that when you're using it you're more likely to slam into things than you are to attack the enemy.  On top of that, the autolock means the weapon cannot headshot, ever. This is the only melee weapon that could have a noticeable headshot potential because you could control were it hits, since you are small and have 3D maneuverability, but the autolock takes that away from you.

Even if Diwata became a useful melee weapon with good stats, I would still see no point in using it as you would still lack of combos, headshots, slide and slam attacks as well as the many features that make melee useful. On top of that, Dex Pixia is a superb weapon, range, status, damage, you can use it on the move at long range without exposing yourself. Diwata, on the other hand, requires you to fly headfirst into the fray, which is something you do not want to do with a frail long range caster. If it had some kind of synergy or interesting mechanic it could be worth it.

8] Razorflies:

Razorflies do not scale properly with enemy level. Against high level enemies they evaporate on an instant and deal almost no damage. All I can say is that they need to have their HP and Damage scale better.

Still, I really, really wish they were moddable like Venari. If they were moddable, all the utility the sentinel mods can provide will be more than enough to counteract a lot of problems Titania has.

And before you make it an ugment like you did with Octavia's resonator, please, allow us to command Razorflies. The alt fire button is free while on razorwing mode in both Diwata and Dex Pixia. It could be used to command Razorwings to move or attack.

7 часов назад, Quillson сказал:

Yes, there is no need to deprive her of her current abilities. That's why I'm trying to carry the concept of 2 forms of Titania, so that these abilities were completed in 2 sets that will not interfere with each other. Now these abilities simply do not belong in one set.

Everyone agrees Dust is fine, it's good.

Never speak for everyone. 

Reduce the base energy drain from 5 to 4.

This will not solve the energy drain problem. At the moment, the energy flow is 1.25 at full energy efficiency. Will be 1. The problem wasn't that you were wasting energy, the problem was that you couldn't recover it. This prevents you from using other abilities.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

7 минут назад, ixidron92 сказал:
They only thing that occurs to me would be hold 4 to revert back, tap to use the archwing's 4th ability. Still, I would be happy just with archguns and archmelees being equippable on Titania. It would also be cool if we could use Titania's deluxe Diwata and Dex Pixia as archweapon skins. Diwata could fit on most archmelees and Dex Pixia could be a Dual Decurion skin.

Well, Yes, that's the huge change I want them to introduce. At this point, the issue of weapon selection is just a huge Titania issue, given that you're almost constantly in razorwing mode. You basically never worry about choosing a weapon because you don't have a choice. An archwing weapon would be perfect for Titania, because it's powerful enough that people don't notice. 

At least when I use Dex Pixia, which is considered convenient and powerful, and a person calls Larkspur and just dissolves everything around them, I feel trolled in my address. Archwing frame can't use archwing weapons - it's sad. (Yes, I know the weapon call bug still works, but it works when I'm the host.). I just don't understand why this isn't available by default.

About replacing wings - this is my ideal. The ability to choose any role in the game is quite a powerful tool. If we now have 2 groups of frames: a Jack of all trades and a niche master, then Titania with such a powerful tool can become a master of all niches. Itzal for spy/СС, Amesha for group support/defence, Elyton for nuck damage, Odonata for CC and Damage support.(By the way, it would be very funny, because Titania could replace the volt on the hunt.). We could also add razorwing archwing for CC and cool DPS because Dex Pixia and Divata can become razorwing ability.

But I feel like it's too cool to be a reality, so I just want them to implement a weapon change in razorwing and remove the energy drain.

• Like 1

Personally.

Spellbind should be a sleep with the cleansing it already does. Or a confuse.

Tribute should be similar to Wisps motes.  I don't picture pixies punching the souls out of things.  It should be rotating choosable buffs.

Lantern is gross as is.  Make it a charm if you want.  But stop it from floating.  And maybe have razor flies shoot out of it.  I dunno.  Lost on this one.

With spellbind being changed as above.  Id simply make the three a nova attack with the razor flies.

my suggestions would be:

Passive:  Enemies slain by Titania have a chance to spawn razorflies.  The fewer already out, the higher the chance. Separate cap from Razorwing, and available on foot.

Fey Circle:  Titania makes a circle of toadstools on the ground.  Enemies within or entering the circle become confused or charmed.  Allies in the circle have status effects removed.  Augment could add healing to allies and toxin DoT to enemies.

Tribute:  Either combine the buffs into one, or make the buff selectable.

Lantern:  Use the tether mechanic from Vauban's useless mine on this instead.

• Applause 1

35 минут назад, Costanzafaust сказал:
Passive: Enemies slain by Titania have a chance to spawn razorflies. The fewer already out, the higher the chance. Separate cap from Razorwing, and available on foot.

kill skill is not a good concept for Titania. This would fit the DPS/nuck frame better. Titania focuses more on CC and support.

On 2019-10-29 at 3:04 PM, ixidron92 said:

Considering her deluxe is probably shipping tomorrow and with her prime coming either January or March/early April, best guess is her rework is finally at hand and maybe even already in development and ready to be announced next devstream.

So, it's up to use, the players to give feedback and make our own wish-list for the upcoming rework, compiling what's wrong with her, Titania's pros and cons and what would you personally change, tweak, remove or add. 

First, let's review and address her abilities:

Passive - Dust Bloom

Description:  +25% bullet jump and rolling distance. Bullet jumping also creates a trampoline that lasts 5 seconds and grants the Upsurge buff, giving the same +25% distance to Bullet Jump and Rolling maneuvers performed in the area for her allies.

This one is pretty simple, and completely useless. 90% of the time you're gonna be flying, so no one's gonna benefit from it, and the very few times you actually use it, it's so ridiculous to think your teammates will bother trying to use your trampoline. 

Opinion: Scrap it. Make a new one. To be honest, I would rather have her razorflies as a sentinel ala Venari.

1- Spellbind

Description: Titania scatters enchanted dust in a 1 / 3 / 3 / 5 meter radius around the location she aims at, up to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters away. Enemies within this area will drop their weapons, become unable to perform any action while in a ragdoll state, and weightlessly float in mid-air for 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 seconds. Titania and her allies caught within the dust cloud gain immunity to status effects for the duration of the ability.

Opinion: Honestly, hardly anyone uses it at all. The cast time, the fact that it' has to be aimed on top of having a range restriction and infimum area of effect, on top of a stupid ragdoll effect that makes it do more harm than good - not to mention its functionality overlapping slightly with her lantern - making this ability hardly useful and even counterproductive. I'm not even gonna mention the status effect protection, because that seems like something thrown into the mix just because and is pretty much ridiculous. I don't think anyone is gonna shed a tear if it goes away.

But if somehow, this needs to stay, I would make it an active, toggleable aura centered around Titania and give it a few more extra support effects. For example: Projectile slow down, damage reduction, shield regeneration, etc.

2- Tribute

Description: Titania blasts an enemy up to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters away, dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 damage and forcefully separating their soul from their body, which remains in place for 15 seconds. If the target survives, their damage output is reduced by 25% for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds.

Opinion on base ability: For starters, it can't kill anything even at max strength and the damage reduction is negligible (and doesn't scale up), but it's the only interesting ability Titania has besides her Razorwing mode. It needs an overall buff.

General opinion on auras: None of the auras benefit from any of Titania's stats, making them kind of odd. At the very least, this needs to be addressed. Another big issue is the need to target a specific enemy to get a specific buff. This should be changed to the same rotating system Vauban or Wisp have. Tap to select a buff, hold to use.

Dust aura reduces the accuracy of enemies around Titania by 50%.

Opinion: By far the best and most useful aura and the only one I'd leave untouched.

Thorns aura will reflect 50% of the damage taken back to the attacker.

Opinion: Damage reflection in this game is the most useless thing you can get. Enemies deal very little damage compared to their HP pools. A single enemy could spend the entire duration of the buff hitting you and not even dent half its own HP. Abilities that work on taking hits are very much self-defeating and at some point (when enemies can one-shot you) useless. In my opinion it should be replaced or at the very least significantly buffed.

Entangle aura slows down enemy movement around Titania by 25%.

Opinion: Another completely pointless aura. Enemies are noticeably faster than Warframes (on foot), and even with this aura, they are still fully capable of catching up with you, not to mention, most of them have guns. In my opinion, this needs to be replaced or needs a new functionality like making it slow all enemy actions (not just movement speed)

Full Moon aura increases the damage all companions, sentinels, MOA (Companion), and Titania's Razorflies deal by 75%.

Opinion: I can't really tell if this aura does anything useful at all. If it's a multiplicative buff, it might actually have some use, but it seems kind of iffy. Honestly, I don't know what to do with this one. It's the rarest buff of them all, since you can only get it from summoned enemies and corpus ospreys. Still, the contribution of pets to the killing is usually negligible. 

3- Lantern

Description:Titania sends up to 4 enemies, up to 15 / 20 / 25 / 25 meters away, hurtling into the air using her razorflies, making them invulnerable and rendering them unable to move or attack for 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 seconds. Enemies that come within 8 / 12 / 15 / 20 meters from the suspended target will be pacified and will blindly follow the target, as long as they remain within range. Enemies within 2.5 meters of the suspended target will be dealt 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 damage every second.

Opinion: We all know the main complain here: The ragdoll animation. Anchor the freaking lantern to the ground. Also, the damage is minimal. It can't even kill anything past level 30, not to mention the 2.5m area of effect is ridiculously small. The functionality is interesting, it just needs major buffs.

4- Razorwing

Description:Titania shrinks down to quarter of her original size, becoming a flying pixie.

Opinion: Everyone uses Titania just for this ability. Main complain here is how useless Diwata is. It's still missing an exalted stance, so it has a smaller energy pool than its counterparts and it's the worst exalted weapon by a long shot, not to mention: motion sickness.

You know what would actually be great: treating this like Equinox's metamorphosis and giving Titania another set of abilities during her Razorwing mode. Her primary role is a mix of support and CC, but her Razorwing clashes with that, making her an extremely aggressive, DPS oriented frame. So, why not give her new abilities to match? 

So, I've been rewording and expanded on the suggestions I made beforehand. This is the result:

Reveal hidden contents

Passive - Razorflies

Razorflies could work similarly to Venari, as an exalted pet – sentinel in this case. Fully modable with sentinel mods and, of course, a sentinel melee weapon.

They could respawn when killed 1 by 1 after a certain amount of time and every time Titania picks a Tribute.

1- New ability replacing spellbind

Sticking to Titania's role, this one could be something Support/CC oriented. Considering her other abilities are based on fairy powers (Mesmerizing, shape-shifting, illusions...), her new ability could as well be based on the other powers fairies have that aren't already present: Healing and plant manipulation, which would fit, since she's  the protector of Earth's forest in Warframe's lore.

Titania could create a safe zone for allies that grant them a series of protective and beneficial buffs. Salvaging the support part of Spellbind, one could be Status Effect Inmunity. Seen the connection Titania has with the forest and specters. Sheltered Grotto would be a fitting name.

Sheltered Grotto

Titania creates an area protected by nature itself, where allies can get a respite. Anyone inside the grotto becomes invisible so long as they aren't attacking or using offensive abilities. They also gain minor (i.e: not something you can use for tanking unlike Wisp or Oberon) HP, Shield and Energy regeneration on top of status effect and knockback/knockdown immunity. Enemies are repelled back if they try to enter.

Functionality: This ability works as a minor defensive and support ability, allowing allies to pause and recover if necessary, providing a safe zone that by its mechanics will not become obsolete even against high end content.

2- Tribute

First, it needs a quality of life rework and a slight buff. It cannot kill anything pass level 30 even with 300+ strength.

·         Auras could scale up (or down) depending on your stats. Right now, their strength, range and duration are fixed, making them quite an oddity.

·         Tributes could be selectable using the same modern mechanics you use for Vauban and Wisp. Tap to select the tribute and hold to cast.

·         Effects on enemies could depend on the tribute selected (i.e: If Dust is selected and the enemy survives, they get their accuracy reduced by the same amount).

·         Damage needs a serious buff. I'm not saying it should 1-shot level 100 enemies, but most Warframe abilities can kill at lest level 50-60 enemies, while this one barely kills a level 30 one. In addition, damage could change the damage type to radiation with guaranteed status effect. It would fit fairies and pixies trickster nature, as it would turn the target against its allies.

·         Picking up a tribute could respawn a Razorfly. Right now, Razorflies dies in seconds to enemies over level 80, and picking up tributes only increases your max Razorfly count, but it doesn't matter, if they are all dead. So, you're forced to recast Razorwing to respawn them, making the whole process useless.

Dust could remain as is. This one is probably the best aura there is, although it becomes obsolete at higher levels where enemies have pin-point accuracy.

The other three auras could be Replaced/Reworked/Tweaked.

Thorns could get merged with Entangle (Call it, say: Entangling Brambles) into an aura that slows down all enemy actions as well as deal periodical damage and reduce enemy damage output. Damage reflection just doesn't cut it. It's a terrible mechanic that doesn't work simply because of the massive difference in HP and damage output and on top of that, it requires you to get hit, which is something you never want to do.

Full moon aura could increase power strength slightly as well as granting your (and your allies') companions with the extra damage and critical/status effect chance. Even so, companions are not known for being able to kill consistently. If that many effects feel like overkill, I would vote the power strength alone.

And the final aura could give a series of bonuses to some of the least typical stats like crit/status chance, casting animation speed, etc.

3-Lantern

Lantern and Spellbind overlap with one another, to the point of being almost identical. So, why not merge them?

·         Lantern could become a placeable (ala reservoir). Titania throws a lantern that lands in the targeted area, dealing some damage and making enemies float harmlessly (in a spellbind fashion but tethered to the lantern).

·         Other nearby enemies will be taunted by the lantern and the floating enemies you've caught beforehand and will be forced to attack them.

·         The lantern will reflect damage back (see, here it makes sense, since the target is an easily replaceable proxy) and also store damage.

·         After its been damaged enough or its duration expires, the lantern explodes, dealing damage to any enemy caught in its area.

·         The explosion deals a set amount of damage but gains bonus damage by every enemy caught beforehand and the damage it has absorbed.

·         In addition, the lantern could also project any tribute auras you might have active on yourself but will not benefit from them. (In essence, acting like a repeater antenna to your allies, in case you're out of range).

4- Razorwing

The basic functionality could stay the same (you turn into a flying pixie and gain access to Dex Pixia and Diwata).

Diwata could be buffed slightly and given 5 (10 with reactor) extra baseline energy to compensate for the lack of stance or it could draw from the Paracesis mechanic and gain extra energy with each forma.

Instead of consuming energy while active, it could work in a similar fashion to Equinox's metamorphosis. To compensate, I think its baseline cost should be much higher.

Following the same philosophy, in Razorwing mode, Titania could gain 3 new abilities. Razorwing clashes with Titania's style. Her abilities paint her like a CC/Support frame with little offensive power, yet Razorwing does the exact opposite and turns her into an assassin frame. So, a dual mode could fit her quite nicely. Her standard form could act as the intended CC/Support role, while her Razorwing could gain 3 new abilities all based around offense and mobility.

This gives her a duality which fits quite nicely with fairies and pixies. First, we have the trickster and protector and then, the flying, angered little avengers of the forest. The fact that her abilities and roles change so drastically, makes it necessary for you to swap between modes. You'll need to swap back to your standard form if you intend to recover or if you have to recast your auras, meanwhile, her CC/Support centric kit with little or delayed damage and no mobility, makes it appealing to switch to Razorwing mode to traverse distances or go into the offensive.

New ability 1 - Command Razorflies

Respawns Razorflies if they are all dead. Otherwise, Razorflies teleport back to Titania and rush towards the target area, dealing heavy slash damage and status in a line and then in a small impact area once they reach their objective. If an enemy is selected, they also latch to the enemy until either is killed or you redeploy them. If an ally is the target, Razorwings would follow the ally unless they get too far away, or you redeploy them.

New ability 2 - Blink

It's simple and effective. Woks in an analogous manner as Archwing one. Hold the button to teleport back to your lantern's location.

New ability 3 – Razor Storm

Respawns all Razorflies if they are dead. If not, Razorflies teleport back to Titania, swirling around her like a tornado and dealing heavy slash damage and status in an area. While doing so, they are no longer acting their role. So, they will no longer draw enemy attention or become targetable by the enemy, and neither will they use their sentinel mod abilities. In addition, this ability will consume energy every second it's active. You may use Command Razorflies to send them hurling towards the targeted area (where they'll remain as a tornado) or to make them latch to an enemy, an ally, or the lantern, where they'll remain as a tornado centered around the target.

---Thank you for reading

I'm one of the few that doesn't use titania for razorwing. I mostly use it as a quick travel or escape ability and I mostly use her 1st and 3rd ability in non open maps. That said I agree with most your thoughts on her abilities.

I would like her 1 and 3 to work together better, like 3 attracts spellbind enemies to allow to grow in size and damage then titania can denote it like a big bomb.

My problem with 4 is that it overshadows her other abilities and doesn't add or synergize with the rest of her kit. Like why not extra damage to spellbind enemies or casting lantern in razorwing mode creates more flies.

I see Titania as a cc frame with a good design (minus tribute) but it needs more synergy but those are simply my thoughts.

• Like 2

En 6/11/2019 a las 13:49, zhellon dijo:

Well, Yes, that's the huge change I want them to introduce. At this point, the issue of weapon selection is just a huge Titania issue, given that you're almost constantly in razorwing mode. You basically never worry about choosing a weapon because you don't have a choice. An archwing weapon would be perfect for Titania, because it's powerful enough that people don't notice. 

At least when I use Dex Pixia, which is considered convenient and powerful, and a person calls Larkspur and just dissolves everything around them, I feel trolled in my address. Archwing frame can't use archwing weapons - it's sad. (Yes, I know the weapon call bug still works, but it works when I'm the host.). I just don't understand why this isn't available by default.

About replacing wings - this is my ideal. The ability to choose any role in the game is quite a powerful tool. If we now have 2 groups of frames: a Jack of all trades and a niche master, then Titania with such a powerful tool can become a master of all niches. Itzal for spy/СС, Amesha for group support/defence, Elyton for nuck damage, Odonata for CC and Damage support.(By the way, it would be very funny, because Titania could replace the volt on the hunt.). We could also add razorwing archwing for CC and cool DPS because Dex Pixia and Divata can become razorwing ability.

But I feel like it's too cool to be a reality, so I just want them to implement a weapon change in razorwing and remove the energy drain.

Wait, you mean there's a bug that allows you to call an archgun in Razorwing mode? I wanna try. Sounds like fun, and it wouldn't be the first time DE turns a bug into a feature.

The ability to replace Titania's wings and archweapons woud be great, although I doubt the devs will be willing to do that much work for a single warframe. At best, we'll probably get a new ability, a few tweaks and lantern merged with spellbind, but hey, if we keep this thread active and constructive, perhaps they'll take a look for inspiration.

I agree that Razorwing should work like metamorphosis and not consume energy.

En 6/11/2019 a las 14:48, Hexsing dijo:

Personally.

Spellbind should be a sleep with the cleansing it already does. Or a confuse.

Tribute should be similar to Wisps motes.  I don't picture pixies punching the souls out of things.  It should be rotating choosable buffs.

Lantern is gross as is.  Make it a charm if you want.  But stop it from floating.  And maybe have razor flies shoot out of it.  I dunno.  Lost on this one.

With spellbind being changed as above.  Id simply make the three a nova attack with the razor flies.

That's interesting. My idea is merging spellbind and lantern as they are way too similar and I've been saying she should have chooseable tributes since 2018.

hace 23 horas, Costanzafaust dijo:

my suggestions would be:

Passive:  Enemies slain by Titania have a chance to spawn razorflies.  The fewer already out, the higher the chance. Separate cap from Razorwing, and available on foot.

Fey Circle:  Titania makes a circle of toadstools on the ground.  Enemies within or entering the circle become confused or charmed.  Allies in the circle have status effects removed.  Augment could add healing to allies and toxin DoT to enemies.

Tribute:  Either combine the buffs into one, or make the buff selectable.

Lantern:  Use the tether mechanic from Vauban's useless mine on this instead.

Not really feelling the idea of having Razorflies spawn of dead enemies. Doesn't really fit Titania's lore or style. I would prefer moddable razorflies ala Venari. So much more utility.

Fey circle is nice, feel similar to my idea for a spellbind replacement.

Everyone agrees about the tribute part. Buffs should be selectable!

hace 22 horas, (XB1)Nightseid dijo:

I'm one of the few that doesn't use titania for razorwing. I mostly use it as a quick travel or escape ability and I mostly use her 1st and 3rd ability in non open maps. That said I agree with most your thoughts on her abilities.

I would like her 1 and 3 to work together better, like 3 attracts spellbind enemies to allow to grow in size and damage then titania can denote it like a big bomb.

My problem with 4 is that it overshadows her other abilities and doesn't add or synergize with the rest of her kit. Like why not extra damage to spellbind enemies or casting lantern in razorwing mode creates more flies.

I see Titania as a cc frame with a good design (minus tribute) but it needs more synergy but those are simply my thoughts.

Yeah, the problem with her kit is how the abilities work against each other or overlap, and then there's Razorwing which doesn't fit with the rest of her abilities. Like I said, it wopuld be cool to have 3 new abilities for Razoirwing that fit her more aggresive flying pixies of doom playstyle. It makes sense. Grounded Titania is a protector, using fey magic to confuse the enemy and care for its allies, while Razorwing Titania is Gaia's vengeance, an angered fiend getting rid of the forest's enemies. It'd totally fit Titania's lore (as explained by Sylvana: She protected the forest and when the Dax came she slaughtered them all).

Synergy is the main problem with her kit,  in that, everyone agrees.

hace 21 horas, zhellon dijo:

Damage is good, but don't forget about protection.

Of course, her kit is all about CC/Support (or well, it would be if they didn't #*!% up so much). With Razorwing, the damage part is more than covered. What we need now are good, synergistic CC/Support abilities.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

15 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

Yeah, the problem with her kit is how the abilities work against each other or overlap, and then there's Razorwing which doesn't fit with the rest of her abilities. Like I said, it wopuld be cool to have 3 new abilities for Razoirwing that fit her more aggresive flying pixies of doom playstyle. It makes sense. Grounded Titania is a protector, using fey magic to confuse the enemy and care for its allies, while Razorwing Titania is Gaia's vengeance, an angered fiend getting rid of the forest's enemies. It'd totally fit Titania's lore (as explained by Sylvana: She protected the forest and when the Dax came she slaughtered them all).

Not sure about 3 new abilities specifically for razorwing mode, but I guess since archwings already have their own abilites it would be fair.

I feel like to fix spellbind make it a wave ability like oberon's hallowed ground or harrows' condemn with faster cast speed and have lantern attracts spellbind enemies to enlarge itself to strengthen its effects. I do not think spellbind and lantern need to be combined, just synergized better.

• Like 2

1 час назад, ixidron92 сказал:

Wait, you mean there's a bug that allows you to call an archgun in Razorwing mode? I wanna try. Sounds like fun, and it wouldn't be the first time DE turns a bug into a feature.

Спойлер

+bonus. kitgun and nikana. High ping bug. And look a health my guard pet. 

Спойлер

QHResDG.jpg

PyjGE2f.jpg

I'm more concerned that they'll still be considering an archwing system for the empires. Razorwing is still a child of the archwing system. I mean, they'll still be there in that part of the code. Maybe they could design it so that Titania would be more attached to the archwing system than she is now. I understand that this can be tricky, but it seems to me that it's a smarter option than leaving the frame in a bad state or doing double work with rework, which for the most part won't change anything. In the end, if I need a buff station, I'll just take another fairy called Wisp, which has fun mechanics and is an OP.

Edited by zhellon
  • Like 1

hace 42 minutos, zhellon dijo:
  Ocultar contenido

+bonus. kitgun and nikana. High ping bug. And look a health my guard pet. 

Ocultar contenido

QHResDG.jpg

PyjGE2f.jpg

I'm more concerned that they'll still be considering an archwing system for the empires. Razorwing is still a child of the archwing system. I mean, they'll still be there in that part of the code. Maybe they could design it so that Titania would be more attached to the archwing system than she is now. I understand that this can be tricky, but it seems to me that it's a smarter option than leaving the frame in a bad state or doing double work with rework, which for the most part won't change anything. In the end, if I need a buff station, I'll just take another fairy called Wisp, which has fun mechanics and is an OP.

Holy **** this is awesome! It should be a feature. 

By the way, there's an idea for the Tribute. Let Titania collects souls enemies in some pool, and then, when this will be necessary, pays souls receiving Buffy. So you could prepare for a fight with the boss, who has no minions. But I don't know how to fit it into one ability. Maybe this mechanics could be implemented as a unique Titania mechanic in the form of a counter. They are now very fond of all sorts of counters.

3 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

The ability to replace Titania's wings and archweapons woud be great, although I doubt the devs will be willing to do that much work for a single warframe. At best, we'll probably get a new ability, a few tweaks and lantern merged with spellbind, but hey, if we keep this thread active and constructive, perhaps they'll take a look for inspiration.

I agree that Razorwing should work like metamorphosis and not consume energy.

That's interesting. My idea is merging spellbind and lantern as they are way too similar and I've been saying she should have chooseable tributes since 2018.

Not really feelling the idea of having Razorflies spawn of dead enemies. Doesn't really fit Titania's lore or style. I would prefer moddable razorflies ala Venari. So much more utility.

Fey circle is nice, feel similar to my idea for a spellbind replacement.

Everyone agrees about the tribute part. Buffs should be selectable!

Of course, her kit is all about CC/Support (or well, it would be if they didn't #*!% up so much). With Razorwing, the damage part is more than covered. What we need now are good, synergistic CC/

Yeah.  I am all about choosable buffs.  It would give her utility and we could choose what we needed as opposed to guessing what to Soul Punch at random to get things we hope will work.

Pixy dust makes things sleep in other games.  I could get of utility out of it.  

Lantern.  Make it like a Mirage Jewel.  Enemies are drawn to it and charmed. Like moths to a flame. Maybe a static lantern on the ground or an enemy that stands in a stupor in one place.  Others just head towards it. Can be detonated by press. 

Great for grouping enemies for other frames nukes and also great for aoe weapons.  

hace 43 minutos, zhellon dijo:

By the way, there's an idea for the Tribute. Let Titania collects souls enemies in some pool, and then, when this will be necessary, pays souls receiving Buffy. So you could prepare for a fight with the boss, who has no minions. But I don't know how to fit it into one ability. Maybe this mechanics could be implemented as a unique Titania mechanic in the form of a counter. They are now very fond of all sorts of counters.

That sounds interesting, but I don't know how it could be implemented. So, if you hold to collect a soul, and tap to cycle between buffs, you don't have an option to consume the soul to gain the buff. Although perhaps extra souls can be stored, renewing the buff's duration if it runs out.

14 минут назад, Hexsing сказал:
Lantern. Make it like a Mirage Jewel. Enemies are drawn to it and charmed. Like moths to a flame. Maybe a static lantern on the ground or an enemy that stands in a stupor in one place. Others just head towards it. Can be detonated by press.

A stationary Latern is not good. We need a means to move it. I suggest doing this as it is implemented with Volt shields.

15 минут назад, ixidron92 сказал:
That sounds interesting, but I don't know how it could be implemented. So, if you hold to collect a soul, and tap to cycle between buffs, you don't have an option to consume the soul to gain the buff. Although perhaps extra souls can be stored, renewing the buff's duration if it runs out.

I don't know. I just suggested.