Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ixidron92

16 hours ago, (XB1)MarakViriPlays said:

@(PS4)Vexx757 Yes, you could make a decent Titania by revisiting her, but she would be maybe a B tier at best. And it's unlikely that DE will implement what we're talking about anyway, so we're pretty much trying to create our ideal version of Titania. But really, they could have fixed Ember by moving some numbers around on her old kit, but they gave her a full rework.

Even though we are giving good feedback for her DE (Scott) won`t listen, Vauban is an example of that in fact what he did to Vauban is only coz Rahetalius suggested it so it wasn’t even scott`s ideas. Btw what do you think of my ideas for Titania?

hace 4 minutos, Aadi880 dijo:

Actually, kinda disagreeing on this one. Titania can well take on eidelons on her own and effectively too. Take around 250% to 300% strength. Screw the ability efficiency, duration and range. You won't be needing those in eidelon hunts, since you only need Razorwing for 2 - 3 seconds anyway. A radiation build on dex pixie and a single cast on Razorwing Blitz results in the eidelon dying in less than a second. Operator and arcanes does the rest for energy and health management.

Yeah, yeah, you can kill them, and I've done it a few times, but I said it's not optimal. For Tridolon hunts you want a team player that can kill and helps others. That's why the usual suspects are Trinity, Harrow, volt, Chroma, Octavia, etc.

hace 2 minutos, (PS4)Vexx757 dijo:

Even though we are giving good feedback for her DE (Scott) won`t listen, Vauban is an example of that in fact what he did to Vauban is only coz Rahetalius suggested it so it wasn’t even scott`s ideas. Btw what do you think of my ideas for Titania?

Didn't that guy also said they didn't listen to him when it mattered and that the rework is trash? It's even her Twitter banner.

I disagree about DE not listening here. I think, that for once, they'll read this thread. It's insanely popular so far and one of the biggest feedback threads. Heck, it's about to rival one of their sticky'ed official threads. We're all giving great feedback and all the conversations are constructive, civil and polite, even during disagreements. I say this thread is a success.

Here comes the but: BUT it's DE, so... not very reliable.

2 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

Didn't that guy also said they didn't listen to him when it mattered and that the rework is trash? It's even her Twitter banner.

I disagree about DE not listening here. I think, that for once, they'll read this thread. It's insanely popular so far and one of the biggest feedback threads. Heck, it's about to rival one of their sticky'ed official threads. We're all giving great feedback and all the conversations are constructive, civil and polite, even during disagreements. I say this thread is a success.

Here comes the but: BUT it's DE, so... not very reliable.

What do you think of my ideas for Titania?

10 минут назад, Aadi880 сказал:

Actually, kinda disagreeing on this one. Titania can well take on eidelons on her own and effectively too. Take around 250% to 300% strength. Screw the ability efficiency, duration and range. You won't be needing those in eidelon hunts, since you only need Razorwing for 2 - 3 seconds anyway. A radiation build on dex pixie and a single cast on Razorwing Blitz results in the eidelon dying in less than a second. Operator and arcanes does the rest for energy and health management.

Now I can kill Tridolons alone on Trinity. I can make even more useful features. Yes, Titania is a good boss fighter, but that's not a good argument because in the rest of the game she's just useless. And consider that you just apply shaman build for this. Octavia will be able to do the same damage to the entire team, but Ivara has the means to kill a limb with castanas. I mean, Titania's not even cool with that.

hace 18 horas, (PS4)Vexx757 dijo:

In my opinion, I don`t think she needs a rework, she needs a revisit. If I was to revisit her, here is what I would do;

Titania:

1st ability:

·       Increase ability radius from 5m to 10m.

·       Instead of them rag dolling, make them just hover in the air.

·       Enemies affected are vulnerable to damage.

·       Killing enemies will have a 50% chance to drop a health orb. When picked up, it will send out a 15m wave of health regeneration giving her and allies 10 health a second for 5 seconds.

Synergy: if you use the 2nd ability on an enemy affected by the 1st ability, they have a 75% chance to drop energy orbs. It can also move the hovering enemy.

·       (augment) When adding status affects to enemies, when a affected enemy is killed, the status will spread to nearby enemies in a 15m radios increased the damage and status duration by 50%.

2nd ability:

·       All buffs will have 75% effectiveness.

·       The range of enemies affected should be in a 50m radius.

·       Thorns – the damage reflection should be 1000+. This can be increased by strength mods

·       Full Moon – it should also increase companion’s and butterfly’s movement speed and be given to Titania.

·       Holding the ability will cycle through each buff highlighting enemies by chosen energy colours for five seconds.

·       Buffs should be absorbed into her no matter the distance.

·       Enemies that survive the hit their damage output is reduced by 50%.

Synergy: dust & thorns applies to 4th ability butterflies.

3rd ability:

·       Each enemy affected will increase the range by 2m to a cap of 10m.

·       The enemy affected will stay stationary in the air.

·       You can shoot at affected enemy loading elemental damage into it depending on what mods you have on your weapons. The butterflies and the explosion will release the elemental damage. Visually loading fire damage will show the butterflies and enemies on fire and will show fire explosion upon deactivation.

4th ability:

·       While using 4th ability, make the other ability cost half the energy.

·       Get rid of the inertia. When you stop, she stops instead of it keep on moving, it’s very annoying. (include this in archwing)

·       When it comes to movement, she should move as smoothly as it she is on the ground or better.

·       While having the diwata (exalted sword) equipped, you can close the gap on enemies within 35m. This makes it to where you can reach the enemies quicker.

·       You can use L1 and R1 (ps4 controller) to do a quick dodge manoeuvre.

·       She is able to interact with the environmental objects while in this form. (hacking, opening doors)

·       (Synergy) If you cast the 1st ability on enemies, it will give the diwata 30% more damage when used on them.

1st ability:

Honestly, in my personal opinion, I'm not a fan of "kill to X" for Titania. I would prefer it enemies had the chance to drop health orbs or energy orbs while they remain suspended (ala Hyldrin) or just have a chance to drop the orb when they get hit by the ability. Spreading status effects seems alright, and of course, everyone agrees the ragdoll has to go. Others have also suggested the ability should be a radial wave centered around Titania.

2nd ability:

I don't understand what you mean by 75% effectiveness. Agree on the other points, but I think you should simply cycle through the buffs by tapping and holding to cast, gaining the buff independently of the enemy type. I think dust and thorns already applies to razorflies.

3rd ability:

Agree on all points. It's an interesting modification.

4th ability:

All points seem fine. You can already dodge roll, though. You might need to check your keybinds.

Overall, your ideas are nice and on point. Of course, everyone has different concepts and directions for her. So long as the main issues are adresed, none is better than the other.

Edited by ixidron92

3 минуты назад, ixidron92 сказал:

The enemy affected will stay stationary in the air.

The problem is that the opponents walk on the ground.

4 минуты назад, ixidron92 сказал:
Get rid of the inertia. When you stop, she stops instead of it keep on moving, it’s very annoying. (include this in archwing)

Inertia is the mechanics I use. I want her to stay. If you have a problem with it, just try to let go of the movement button from time to time.

hace 4 minutos, zhellon dijo:

The problem is that the opponents walk on the ground.

Inertia is the mechanics I use. I want her to stay. If you have a problem with it, just try to let go of the movement button from time to time.

I think he means suspended like Hyldrin's 4th ability or vauban's bastille.

2 минуты назад, ixidron92 сказал:

I think he means suspended like Hyldrin's 4th ability or vauban's bastille.

I don't know what exactly he means, there are no clarifications. The problem is that if the Latern is fixed and the positions cannot be changed, then the Latern will be worse than it is now. Mag works because it is running as the mechanics of a gravitational shield and the surface do not affect it.

About inertia, I was talking about archwing. As I wrote, removing inertia is like removing the recoil of a weapon. People use out of weapons, ranging from the body and ending with the head. Why can't people learn to use inertia? All these are irritating factors that can be used.

4 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

-snip-

I see what you mean, how about shooting has a chance to drop health orbs? At least in high-levels you don`t have to kill to get the health orbs.

Enemies will be slowed down by 75% that what I mean, I agree on the cycling through the buffs, highlighting enemies is for ppl (like myself) that forget what the ability does and what enemy you need to use it on. No dust and thorns don`t affect razorflies.

I`m glad you like it.

I don`t think you can on a controller. How I see it if you are going to be I that form you should be able to interact with the environment still.

My ideas are just meant to improve her abilities, I like Titania I just wish she could be better.

hace 10 minutos, (PS4)Vexx757 dijo:

I see what you mean, how about shooting has a chance to drop health orbs? At least in high-levels you don`t have to kill to get the health orbs.

Enemies will be slowed down by 75% that what I mean, I agree on the cycling through the buffs, highlighting enemies is for ppl (like myself) that forget what the ability does and what enemy you need to use it on. No dust and thorns don`t affect razorflies.

I`m glad you like it.

I don`t think you can on a controller. How I see it if you are going to be I that form you should be able to interact with the environment still.

My ideas are just meant to improve her abilities, I like Titania I just wish she could be better.

Titania's kit and lore don't paint her like outright aggressive. She's meant to be a trickster first and foremost (until she switches to flying avenger mode), using fae magic and illusions to confuse and disable enemies while supporting allies. That's why I don't think hit or kill mechanics fit with her.

Well, Dust affects enemies, so technically Razorflies benefit from it. I'm not sure about thorns however, and, in any case, Razorflies already have 3350 armor, which grants them 90% damage reduction (the maximum cap), so they wouldn't benefit from the new damage reduction, and wouldn't benefit much from damage reflection either for the same reason.

I know you can in PC, much like archwing's roll, but in this case I think it's bound to warframe sidestep (lateral dodge). Maybe you should check that keybind.

Titania is a cool frame with a great concept plagued by bad design choices. She needs a lot of tweaks and quality of life changes. Like you said, she needs to be better, and I think keeping this thread active and relevant is the best way to voice our concerns.

Edited by ixidron92

5 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

You mean the one that's only found in low level Grineer missions with the Galleon map and only in certain doors with a clearly visible orange bar you can destroy to avoid the proc? That MAGNETIC proc?! Doesn't ring a bell.

At the speed I usually move, I find noticing that sensor bar before I hit it harder than seeing blood gushing out of an ally after a rampart shot them up. Recasting Spellbind on yourself every 20+ seconds isn't a difficult herculean task, especially not if you're keeping blitz up.

7 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

If you're gonna quick CC a heavy target you're about to kill, why not use tribute? I find it way more effective and less wonky. You don't need spellbind when your TTK is barely a second (ffs, a good Dex Pixia build can get up to 140k dps). Just knock the enemy back with tribute and kill them before they can get up. Plus, you get a buff.

If you're in the air, tribute tends to make the target harder to shoot, by knocking them behind other allies. In outdoor tilesets, Spellbind lets me float a Nox, shoot it all of twice, and once the duration expires it'll die from being ragdolled into a pit. You don't need CC at all in most of the content the game throws at you, especially as Titania. It's only really useful when defending objectives, and even then usually only when alone.

Justo ahora, nooneyouknow13 dijo:

At the speed I usually move, I find noticing that sensor bar before I hit it harder than seeing blood gushing out of an ally after a rampart shot them up. Recasting Spellbind on yourself every 20+ seconds isn't a difficult herculean task, especially not if you're keeping blitz up.

If you're in the air, tribute tends to make the target harder to shoot, by knocking them behind other allies. In outdoor tilesets, Spellbind lets me float a Nox, shoot it all of twice, and once the duration expires it'll die from being ragdolled into a pit. You don't need CC at all in most of the content the game throws at you, especially as Titania. It's only really useful when defending objectives, and even then usually only when alone.

Depends on your build. Mine maximizes efficiency and strength so I get 6 seconds of spellbind I think.

4 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

Razorflies already have 3350 armor, which grants them 90% damage reduction (the maximum cap),

Damage reduction from armor doesn't cap at 90%. If it did, there would be no difference in damage dealt to a level 58 heavy gunner, or a level 165 heavy gunner. Only flat damage reduction, which is multiplicative with armor reduction, caps at 90%. And even that, only since the release of Aerodynamic.

hace 33 minutos, nooneyouknow13 dijo:

Damage reduction from armor doesn't cap at 90%. If it did, there would be no difference in damage dealt to a level 58 heavy gunner, or a level 165 heavy gunner. Only flat damage reduction, which is multiplicative with armor reduction, caps at 90%. And even that, only since the release of Aerodynamic.

Apparently I was wrong. Armor doesn't cap, but nearly plateaus at 90%. For example: 3000 armor gives 90% damage reduction and 4000 gives 92%. Also, it seems you can get damage immunity with adaptation+aviator+aerodynamics+agility drift as they stack additively. While airborne resistance has a 90% cap, that 10% from adaptation actually makes you immune. So, 2 Titanias with those mods would literally become unkillable. good to know.

1 минуту назад, KroneVanguard сказал:
I don't trust DE anymore. They don't know what to do and it could be dangerous. Better do nothing.

In any case, they will not make it worse. If Titania Prime doesn't change, I'll play more on Hildryn and drop Titania. Especially since Hildryn has more synergy with archwing than Titania, which is annoying.

Just now, zhellon said:

In any case, they will not make it worse. If Titania Prime doesn't change, I'll play more on Hildryn and drop Titania. Especially since Hildryn has more synergy with archwing than Titania, which is annoying.

Hildryn is pretty boring. Titania is cute and funny. And if you use the Solstice skin, she seems come out of a Tim Burton film.

5 минут назад, KroneVanguard сказал:

Hildryn is pretty boring.

I can experiment with hildryn. Titania abilities, but they are mediocre, and razorwing blocks a lot of things, which is why the gameplay of Titania is always the same and I can not dilute it with weapons or other equipment. So that about fun here all very controversial. I like archwing mode, I like Lathern (although I want to improve it), but everything else, including Dex Pixia, razorfly and the like seems not logical, unnecessary and poorly implemented.

Titania is no better to me now than Inaros. But inaros has a lot of hp, which allows me to use a lot of weapon samples without fear of getting shot in the forehead. Titania doesn't have it and doesn't have the good ability to compensate it.