Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ixidron92

10 hours ago, ixidron92 said:

Apparently I was wrong. Armor doesn't cap, but nearly plateaus at 90%. For example: 3000 armor gives 90% damage reduction and 4000 gives 92%. Also, it seems you can get damage immunity with adaptation+aviator+aerodynamics+agility drift as they stack additively. While airborne resistance has a 90% cap, that 10% from adaptation actually makes you immune. So, 2 Titanias with those mods would literally become unkillable. good to know.

90% damage reduction from armor actually happens at 2700. Armor does not actually have diminishing returns, as every 300 points of armor is always a linear increase of 100% of Health. Adaptation, Aviator, Aerodynamic, are all classified as "resistance", and stack additively with each other. This category is supposed to cap at 90%. Aka Aviator is like 4 free stacks of Adaptation if running them both. Damage reduction from Thorns should be a separate multiplier, but I don't even know for certain what value it is, or if it's passed on to allies yet.

I'm suspicious of where that 3350 armor value for Razoflies comes from. It's on the wiki, seems to be a recent addition, and isn't sourced.

By the way, I thought. DE could make a setting in the gear so Titania could copy the archwing weapon if the player has archwing mode open. In this way, It would be possible to avoid problems with Dex Pixia and Divata equipment separately from razorwing and at the same time leave the old functionality of the ability for new players and niches. Banal switching, as is done with the abilities of Chroma or Octavia. Just place this in the archwing and k-drive tab when Titania is equipped.

Edited by zhellon

Guys just to let you know I think Titania will receive a rework or a revisit for the fact that Titania prime is coming next year and DE are revisiting archwing which includes Titania`s 4th ability and DE would be stupid if they didn`t change the way her 4th ability works. So expect some news on her next year.

hace 37 minutos, (PS4)Vexx757 dijo:

Guys just to let you know I think Titania will receive a rework or a revisit for the fact that Titania prime is coming next year and DE are revisiting archwing which includes Titania`s 4th ability and DE would be stupid if they didn`t change the way her 4th ability works. So expect some news on her next year.

Yes, I mentioned that in the main post. that's the reason why I created this thread XD

I was just thinking about her 1st ability, what if it worked liked trinity`s 1st ability. When enemies are floating in the air, Titania and allies shooting at them can heal them. The reason why I'm saying this is coz way back at tennocon DE said they were going to take a look at trinity again, my guess is that her 1st ability is going to either work differently or completely replace the ability, it would be stupid to keep the ability on her plus her 4th can do it better. Titania will benefit greatly if she had healing in her kit to support the team and give her survivability.

Justo ahora, (PS4)Vexx757 dijo:

I was just thinking about her 1st ability, what if it worked liked trinity`s 1st ability. When enemies are floating in the air, Titania and allies shooting at them can heal them. The reason why I'm saying this is coz way back at tennocon DE said they were going to take a look at trinity again, my guess is that her 1st ability is going to either work differently or completely replace the ability, it would be stupid to keep the ability on her plus her 4th can do it better. Titania will benefit greatly if she had healing in her kit to support the team and give her survivability.

There's a reason why nobody uses trinity's 1st ability. Also, then it wouldn't be Titania's ability, it would be just a derivative trinity ability.

6 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

There's a reason why nobody uses trinity's 1st ability. Also, then it wouldn't be Titania's ability, it would be just a derivative trinity ability.

I`m just assuming that DE might get rid of trin`s 1st but instead of scrapping the idea, just give it to Titania. I'm only suggesting this if they rework trin`s 1st ability in the future.

hace 6 minutos, (PS4)Vexx757 dijo:

I`m just assuming that DE might get rid of trin`s 1st but instead of scrapping the idea, just give it to Titania. I'm only suggesting this if they rework trin`s 1st ability in the future.

So, you want them to give a useless ability to Titania? That well of life thing is crap and I wouldn't touch it with a 3m pole.

1 minute ago, ixidron92 said:

So, you want them to give a useless ability to Titania? That well of life thing is crap and I wouldn't touch it with a 3m pole.

Titania`s 1st ability will still work the same way but the difference is it can heal her and allies. For trin yes its useless but for titania it`s not plus its an idea I`m not saying that they should add this.

4 минуты назад, (PS4)Vexx757 сказал:
Titania`s 1st ability will still work the same way but the difference is it can heal her and allies. For trin yes its useless but for titania it`s not plus its an idea I`m not saying that they should add this.

Trinity benefits from the well of life because her Link ability must have a target to redirect damage. Titania has no such synergy. But I would like to increase my hp 10 times and get allies to shoot me. xD

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Titania`s 1st ability will still work the same way but the difference is it can heal her and allies.

So it would still float enemies and give status immunity but with the added effect of whenever Enemies under the effect of spellbind are attacked they would send out a healing plus? 

I would assume you want the health multiplier that comes with WoL to not apply?

Would be nice. Could also see it as an augment.

Edited by Pixzia

En 13/11/2019 a las 23:28, Pixzia dijo:

So it would still float enemies and give status immunity but with the added effect of whenever Enemies under the effect of spellbind are attacked they would send out a healing plus? 

I would assume you want the health multiplier that comes with WoL to not apply?

Would be nice. Could also see it as an augment.

Would make more sense as a augment, but I still don't like the idea of the enemy piñata mechanics added to Titania.

11 minutes ago, ixidron92 said:

Would make more sense as a augment, but I still don't like the idea of the enemy piñata mechanics added to Titania.

Now see I don`t think that should be an augment, it should be apart of her ability plus it would just make it a brandade mod and that's something you don`t want.

An augment is meant to change how the ability works, I have an idea for an augment for her 1st ability.

Augment - When adding status affects to enemies, when a affected enemy is killed, the status will spread to nearby enemies in a 15m radios increased the damage and status duration by 50%.

25 минут назад, (PS4)Vexx757 сказал:

Augment - When adding status affects to enemies, when a affected enemy is killed, the status will spread to nearby enemies in a 15m radios increased the damage and status duration by 50%.

I wouldn't want to have Nuck mechanics for her. 

1 минуту назад, (PS4)Vexx757 сказал:

Depending on what status affect it is It won`t be a nuke but I would like to know what is ur idea of an augment for her?

I need to look at the whole kit to tell for sure. When an ability is considered outside the kit, it's bad.

But, if it's about Spellbind, then I would just change the way it acts and instead of spam mechanics, give it a duration mechanics that would work like Elytron core vent. The profit of the ability will not change, but I will need to move for maximum results and I will spend less energy. That is, the usual replacement of stupid spam. Maybe blocking projectiles or missiles like core vent does, but don't think it's necessary.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Augment - When adding status affects to enemies, when a affected enemy is killed, the status will spread to nearby enemies in a 15m radios increased the damage and status duration by 50%.

I feel like this could be incorporated into her kit. Maybe on Lantern? Proc Status on the lantern and it stores the procs, releasing them on explosion or any status applied to the Lantern would be applied to any enemy in the damage area of lantern. 🤷‍♂️

This would fit her too as her Dex Pixia are status weapons -which would add "some" synergy.

42 минуты назад, Pixzia сказал:

This would fit her too as her Dex Pixia are status weapons -which would add "some" synergy.

Divata? That's what I'm talking about, you need to look at the whole set. And yet it's best left it to DPS frames, which sooner or later will be cut with content.

8 hours ago, zhellon said:

Divata? That's what I'm talking about, you need to look at the whole set.

8 hours ago, Pixzia said:

Dex Pixia… "some" synergy.

"Hey, you did not make X work with Y so your idea is stupid." 

If  I wanted to talk about the whole set I would make my own Thread, not try to shut down ideas other people have.

Yes, there are "better" options. But that does not mean that it is a bad Idea.

Edited by Pixzia

9 часов назад, Pixzia сказал:

"Hey, you did not make X work with Y so your idea is stupid."

If I wanted to talk about the whole set I would make my own Thread, not try to shut down ideas other people have.

Yes, there are "better" options. But that does not mean that it is a bad Idea.

I didn't say it was a bad idea. I can use this outside of RW as well. I said I didn't like the idea of giving Titania a nuck.(Because it will only be used as a nuck.) And I found that it has little effect on the set.

I can also add that I don't like the idea of you giving a defensive ability attacking properties. Yes, it would look good on Latern because it was originally an attacking mechanic. And I would suggest that Latern provide a status link to hurt enemies, rather than spreading as is done in dogs. The immediate effect will be better. 

But it still weakly synergizes with the set. Although, right now, nothing is capable of being in good synergy with the set, because the Titania set is chaos. 

You're just thinking how to increase her attacking properties, I think she needs to increase her defensive properties. Judging by the, that Titania, as and frost with Hildryn, has status ice (if watch on spreadsheet, there realistically gathered all tanks with priority on support) on weapons liches, then I think, that she can be defined as close range combat tank. But that doesn't mean I can't be wrong. The problem is that augments have to be based on abilities. If ability to will strongly remade, perhaps your augment not will need. Or it will be strongly OP.

1 hour ago, zhellon said:

You're just thinking how to increase her attacking properties,

Actually, all I am doing is building off someone else idea, which was basically Equinox's Rest combined with Saryn's spores.

I said I didn't like the idea of giving Titania a nuck.

The first one could possibly be used as an nuke -with a total AoE of 16m at base (30.4m without Overextended) 

The second idea on the other hand, has 5m AoE at base, 9.5m without Overextended, and 14m with every range mod. If you consider this a Nuke, you might as well start asking for Melee weapons to be nerfed.

But it still weakly synergizes with the set.

I never said it was a Strong synergy:

20 hours ago, Pixzia said:

-which would add "some" synergy.

Again I have ideas to add synergy that are not DMG based (wow shocker, right?) but:

11 hours ago, Pixzia said:

If  I wanted to talk about the [set as a whole] I would make my own Thread

6 минут назад, Pixzia сказал:

The first one could possibly be used as an nuke -with a total AoE of 16m at base (30.4m without Overextended)

The second idea on the other hand, has 5m AoE at base, 9.5m without Overextended, and 14m with every range mod. If you consider this a Nuke, you might as well start asking for Melee weapons to be nerfed.

Distance doesn't matter. The main complaint of players who are opponents of nuck and saryn in particular is that their mechanics can work through walls. 

Saryn can affect their disputes only on 1 target, when uses its first ability to. I've played a lot with dog mods and can say that even 1 target is enough to nuck a room within a 20 meter radius.

You can take Inaros and make Nuck dog set + pox and see. It's a really strong bunch.

There's another problem I've identified. If PR will affect it, you understand that it will be easier for Titania players to make spam builds.

Razorwing is a problem for spam builds. I can see that the mod is made depending on the strength, but in fact, +50% will be enough for the mod to be strong, but 100% strength is not enough for Dex pixia to be better than pox. So I can stack this up so that players can opt out of RW in favor of conventional weapons (if DE can't implement it in RW). Yes, it sounds strained, but I'm just looking at how it will be more effective.

19 минут назад, Pixzia сказал:

Again I have ideas to add synergy that are not DMG based (wow shocker, right?) but:

You can make your thread or suggest your ideas right here. But better not change the font. I'm not comfortable reading what you write in parentheses.

37 minutes ago, zhellon said:

You can take Inaros and make Nuck dog set + pox and see. It's a really strong bunch.

This was something I wanted to try when this mod set was released but no mater how you do it, it does not seem to work with Titania's Razorwing. 

If her razorflys were moddable or Companion mods actually applies while in Razorwing, then you could do this as well. (another problem with her Razorwing)

(Changing this would also allow you to bring Vacuum/Fetch on your Razorflys/Companion, which means they could remove the innate vacuum from Razorwing.                                           Something a set group of people have been wanting ever since the innate vacuum was added.)

You can make your thread or suggest your ideas right here.

I don't feel like making something like thit on the 7th Page of another post.

I find this thread is sort of to be 1 sided as it is, but that may just be me.

If I do make a Thread I can put a link here.

I'm not comfortable reading what you write in parentheses.

I figured you would be able to relate to this as it seems to be one of your main complaints with anything anyone post on these forums regarding Titania.                  (Besides the complain that they are not adding any synergy in your eyes.)

Sidenote: In this post I was referring to Lantern, I understand that the suggestion to add it to Spellbind as an augment would just be Sayrn with more work. That is why I suggested moving the applying status to the AoE dmg of lantern as it seems to fit it more than spellbind. 

59 minutes ago, Pixzia said:

The second idea on the other hand, has 5m AoE at base, 9.5m without Overextended, and 14m with every range mod.

Edited by Pixzia