Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Patch Notes Suggestion: The Old Blood/Melee rework update notes: Add old & new stats for melee Range, especially without and with a maxed Primed Reach.

DragoonStorm1

Just a minor suggestion for the patch notes that will be coming with the update. I know you've been working hard on this update, notes included.

One of the things I'm most excited for with the update is that you will be revealing the range stats on all melee weapons
But, it's also coming with the changes to these stats to those weapons.

I am sure you will include old and new stats in the patch notes.

But I was especially hoping you could add a line for each weapon, to show the weapon's old range WITH a maxed Primed Reach, and the weapon's new range stat WITH a maxed Primed Reach.
Since the stat reveal coincides with the stat change, we will have no way to mathematically comprehend and compare the range change. 
This is especially relevant because it's not just these two things that are changing in the case of range, but also you're changing HOW Primed Reach affects melee weapons.

My understanding is that instead of being a percentage buff (low range weps getting a low boost with the mod equipped, and high range weps getting an incredible boost with the mod equipped), it's going to be some sort of flat buff, which will benefit low range weapons much more than higher range weapons.

This^  is specifically why I'm suggesting you add a comparison of the weapon's old stats with old maxed P. Reach, alongside the weapon's new stats, with new maxed P. Reach.
Purely for comprehension and readibility's sake.
This would be a big favour because I'm sure many of us would love to know how our weapons will be doing at maximum range, compared to how they were ranged before, in addition to looking out for new weapons that can compare in range. It would also help comprehend the reworked mod's mechanics.

Thank you so much for your consideration! ^_^ 

Edited by DragoonStorm1

Just in case they don't include old range including maxed Primed Reach, the mod currently gives +165% so multiply the old range by x2.65 to get the modified range (assuming they list old ranges and assuming you don't have a range boosting Riven too).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Katinka said:

Just in case they don't include old range including maxed Primed Reach, the mod currently gives +165% so multiply the old range by x2.65 to get the modified range (assuming they list old ranges and assuming you don't have a range boosting Riven too).

If needed, will do, thanks haha. Might even make a spreadsheet for this 😅
Would be really neat to see in-notes though. For comfort, and comprehension.