Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are there easy ways of farming catalysts

deadge

Question

5 answers to this question

The easiest way is farming relics,corrupted mods,syndicate gear, and arcanes and trading them for plat and then using the plat to buy them off the store. Other then that they are only available through nightwave, random invasions, events and gift of the lotus alerts.

If you are interested in trading I strongly recommend using https://warframe.market/ While it isn't needed it will make your life a lot easier.

Edited by xRufus7x
  • Like 1

"easy" is not appropriate for time limited rewards, namely orokin reactors, catalyst, umbra and aura forma.

You should be asking "What are the alternative ways to get catalyst when there is no event to get them for free"

To this question the answer is, buy them with plats. Don't treat plats as real money currency.

When you get the hang of earning plats by farming popular items such as prime parts, rare mods, time limited mods and BPs, you earn plats faster than you could imagine.  The simplest conversion from ducats to plat is around 10~15 ducats to 1p, more people are willing to buy them at Baro arrival, and paying up to 1p for 6 ducats. Keep in mind that buyers prefer buying 6 prime parts each trade to maximise the trade count. 

Although i have spent money on this game, I would say you could also support DE by simply play the game and spend plats. So the market get less plat flow and ppl need to buy them again.

Edited by SHArK-FiN