The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #133: Date November 22 (Updated)

[DE]Rebecca

On 2019-11-15 at 5:27 PM, (XB1)COA Altair said:

Not to mention, it might as well be black thursday at this point with how early almost all retailers open on thanksgiving day.  Give thanks for what we have, then trample the poor minimum wage employees to get a cheaper TV.  'Murica.  

I'm interested to see what this devstream brings and if empyrean will be talked about.  Know they won't give a date, but empyrean is the piece of content that I want my hands on more then anything else.  

If they don't talk about Empyrean I will frankly shocked. I do expect some talk on lichs and such, but it is the next big thing unless all they have to say is, drydock today and take flight next week. but I doubt that. 

Q: Any information about how long Nightwave intermission II will last? Will we get a new season this year?

Q: How does the Kuva Lich experience as expressed through feedback and numbers and the DE expectancy compare? There has been a lot of feedback on how the hunt for all weapons is an expected grind (All weapons with a ~90% probability came down to 56 runs from 61 runs with the change of no direct recurring duplicates) and getting higher rolls is a lot worse. Any numbers and thoughts on the future of this?

Q: Kuva weapons from vanquished liches are put in the foundry, but there is no way inspect them to see which one you need (assuming duplicates since this is most probable): any thoughts about improving this user experience? Now you need to go to your codex, tab click, click liches, click all liches to find names, weapons, damage type and percentages, then go back to foundry and hopefully click the right one. A similar flows happens with parazon modding right now.

Archived