Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr 9 impossible

(XBOX)AXE7916

Question

I've seen so many threads about this and I had my own difficulties doing MR19 which is a similar stealth test so I thought I'd give this one another go today. Using Ivara and Skiajati I managed to complete it on my first run through with only one failed attempt.

It is doable, take your time, keep practicing and trying out different loadouts until you find one that works for you. Plenty of suggestions already in this thread which should work.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WingR84 said:

You all talk so much... not understanding what a pain it is to do this test with a gamepad.

I had no problems doing this on PC but failed it like 10 times when i travel back to my home town and crash a a friends couch, playing on his PS4 because anyone is at work and i'm bored. You just dont have the controll when it comes to "get behind the enemy".

On PC i can glide to the enemy and finish him... on PS4 i couldnt even walk up behind them in the right angle. It's not like you only have to do like 2 or 3.... you have to clear the whole level and cant make any mistakes. THAT is pure pain

What you described is more an issue with being familiar with using controller for WF.  Your muscle memory is still tuned for using KB/Mouse. I say this because I have the same problem but in reverse.  I can and have done all the MR tests up to MR 26 all with a controller on PC.  I can't do the same using KB/mouse.  Mostly because I'm not use to playing using Kb/mouse while being much more familiar with controller.  😄  

On 2019-10-30 at 9:10 PM, Loza03 said:

If you've reached the quest 'the Sacrifice', the weapon from that grants invisibility upon finishers, which after one successful kill, makes subsequent ones fairly easy.

Huh, I knew about the arcane, but didn't know about that effect, though I didn't do the Sacrifice until MR 20.

So, the tips I'd give are, TAKE IT SLOW, learn their paths; abuse the fact that the camera can see them without them seeing your frame; use Ivara's passive, if you have her and though not needed, thrown weapons may make it easier, BUT the fall-off for gun-blades is much shorter if they aren't max rank.

Good luck.

Edited by TheArcSet