Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChaoticEdge

had it update yet?

Recommended Posts

I hate to bother but did the dev update vauban yet? I already know he is having new abilities and all that but right now have they update him yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a post saying "not today but this week" in the "Where is" thread.

So I'd guess tomorrow if they want to avoid the "We released a broken patch on friday and couldn't fix it until monday" issue.

But realistically...it may be pushed back to monday next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

patches are late sometime.

The main page shows the current version of warframe, & even if they are sometimes a few minutes late, there are a number of sites that doesn't have that time gap

This thread was totally unnecessary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

The main page shows the current version of warframe, & even if they are sometimes a few minutes late, there are a number of sites that doesn't have that time gap

This thread was totally unnecessary

I wonder how rahetalius feel about this update delay that was several time?🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

I wonder how rahetalius feel about this update delay that was several time?🤔

What does that have to do with your own topic :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I wonder how rahetalius feel about this update delay that was several time?🤔

Delay? In the last devstream was stated "this week or next week" and just week has passed so far from that, even in the warframe facebook page they stated (yesterday) its coming THIS week. What delay?? Im really tired of this whole meme of talking about delays when they are on time, complains are ok if they messed up, but this time people like you its just beign a really annoying whinner

https://www.warframe.com/news/the-old-blood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

Delay? In the last devstream was stated "this week or next week" and just week has passed so far from that, even in the warframe facebook page they stated (yesterday) its coming THIS week. What delay?? Im really tired of this whole meme of talking about delays when they are on time, complains are ok if they messed up, but this time people like you its just beign a really annoying whinner

https://www.warframe.com/news/the-old-blood

If no one whine then you build questions afterward, if no one see the problem, someone will find the problem soon.  Pretty much we had moments we had things built up doubts into people for you cannot blame people and now look, no one pay attention to EA, Activion and other companies due of over time corruptions pretty much may influence what is bad company just only see us as ants.  It doesn't mean pick up torches and pitchforks on these dev, we just want to check in to make sure are they ok, don't get me wrong if I know and seen symptom of people well, "a break down" which humanity has their limits and it does takes time for each of them to heal.  At the mean time, I already know what is going on long ago, patches I always find late and they need to inform at least small apologies (don't need a big one, just short quick one and don't need to exaggerate too much)

10 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

What does that have to do with your own topic 😕

Sometime people patient can be thick as planks but some people patient can be thin as pop sickle stick in other words, he maybe a soldier but it doesn't mean all soldiers has the greatest patients in time.  So far he did cover few here and there about the issues developed over passing time about warframe if anyone dare to forget but keep on remember that we sometime have to check in which there is what we call "trust meter" which it is same idea how U.S governmental about the 3 group (president, senate, and court) which all groups are respond-able of their action and trust, now pretty much I only checking trust which my trust not always trust in people who can shatter hope but towards rahetalius for depending how people are but it seem rahetalius is very clam guy who actually probably sees that the dev's work plan either build fine foundation or either see there is corruption growing to breaking that foundation the dev work on.  Which means that yes it is his involvement if he feel like it to check in to see that everything is ok and hopefully not turn to be that dog meme in fire kitchen while thinking "everything is fine".

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I do worry for the dev if they are struggling it is not hurtful to tell us there will be more delays that is going be few weeks and saying unsure "when" which this is where we called "symptom" comes in as in "Mental Symptom" which everyone's mind has their limits and I can see one of them already start to have it soon which it is wrong I talk about their mental issues is slowly developing which I am not their doctor or either their mental doctor but I recommend for them not use someone as your stress ball and try just go for long walk and talk yourself with no negative or any threatening ways (if you wondering why talk no negative and do no threat, just try it yourself walking outside and only talking yourself alone with positive thoughts talking it positive for just do it couple time but I do not recommend do it in open public where lots people at).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

If no one whine then you build questions afterward, if no one see the problem, someone will find the problem soon.  Pretty much we had moments we had things built up doubts into people for you cannot blame people and now look, no one pay attention to EA, Activion and other companies due of over time corruptions pretty much may influence what is bad company just only see us as ants.  It doesn't mean pick up torches and pitchforks on these dev, we just want to check in to make sure are they ok, don't get me wrong if I know and seen symptom of people well, "a break down" which humanity has their limits and it does takes time for each of them to heal.  At the mean time, I already know what is going on long ago, patches I always find late and they need to inform at least small apologies (don't need a big one, just short quick one and don't need to exaggerate too much)

No ona pay atention to EA, Activision and other companies because they are full of microtransactions on paid games with pay 2 win mechanics and shutting down good small studios (look it up: https://www.gamesradar.com/exactly-how-many-studios-has-activision-closed-generation-exactly-many/ - https://heavy.com/games/2017/10/studios-ea-has-killed-visceral-games/ ), Digital Extremes are not doing any of those, whats the point on bring companies like that into the discussion? Dont try to push your issues because "you are concerned", you are just like every other hive minded meme lord who is screeching "reeee delays" even if the devs are pretty much honest and open about when they are going to deploy an update (and yes, because they commited a terrible mistake in the past with the war within). Even to avoid delays they cut some content in order to get polished as they can (and if you were a game dev, you'll know how unpredicatble can be the bugs - even if you did a full QA test - when MILLIONS of players are playing your game).

Try better next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, xHeretic said:

No ona pay atention to EA, Activision and other companies because they are full of microtransactions on paid games with pay 2 win mechanics and shutting down good small studios (look it up: https://www.gamesradar.com/exactly-how-many-studios-has-activision-closed-generation-exactly-many/ - https://heavy.com/games/2017/10/studios-ea-has-killed-visceral-games/ ), Digital Extremes are not doing any of those, whats the point on bring companies like that into the discussion? Dont try to push your issues because "you are concerned", you are just like every other hive minded meme lord who is screeching "reeee delays" even if the devs are pretty much honest and open about when they are going to deploy an update (and yes, because they commited a terrible mistake in the past with the war within). Even to avoid delays they cut some content in order to get polished as they can (and if you were a game dev, you'll know how unpredicatble can be the bugs - even if you did a full QA test - when MILLIONS of players are playing your game).

Try better next time.

I know they aren't the same which I am not saying they are the same, but the only thing might have is mental issues might developed.  If to recall their location they located in canada which was told by many other people "poor health care" even thou it is free (limited on free), for I do not think they have mental doctors to keep records or either have enough money pay mental doctors, at the mean time uncheck people may developed other things but at the time being the dev Digital Extreme did had incident of several occasion people have mental break down (someone already cover it) which I think it may effect someone in there and some people aren't a phrase by it.  Pretty much hopefully the dev will not have heavy break down or developed overtime which I am not giving a care about person who had problem with sewing and deiced to think this job is depressing and just try jump off the building (trust me I met more idiots then you think for I don't want cooperate with).  At the time being there is time cheer the people and there is time you have to get serious once a while to get things done quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...