Jump to content
(PS4)crashteddy03

Best alternative use for Harrow Chassis Blueprint

Recommended Posts

So yes this is a joke thread but I'm sure there are some creative types out there who can come up with amusing ideas...

For context, I've been playing Warframe for less than 200 days and I had managed to amass over 500 Harrow Chassis Blueprints. I did even build one, although after reading the wiki I decided that it was way too much effort to try to farm the other parts so I bought him for plat. The sheer number of these that drop is just ridiculous compared to everything else, so... what is the best suggestion you can come up with for a fictional alternative use for so many blueprints?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of the Railjack Drydock crafting recipe.

Oh, wait, you said fictional. Hm...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harrow is the "religion/cult" themed frame with all his offerings and sacrifices, he's a holy symbol for the Red Veil, and a chassis is like a "body". Therefore the Harrow Chassis is basically the Body of Christ. Use Harrow Chassis to feed poor people. Combine with Kuva for a cool (cursed) Warframe-themed eucharist.

  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Tyreaus said:

Part of the Railjack Drydock crafting recipe.

Well at least that would make it useful!

15 minutes ago, YUNoJump said:

Harrow is the "religion/cult" themed frame with all his offerings and sacrifices, he's a holy symbol for the Red Veil, and a chassis is like a "body". Therefore the Harrow Chassis is basically the Body of Christ. Use Harrow Chassis to feed poor people. Combine with Kuva for a cool (cursed) Warframe-themed eucharist.

This just made my day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, YUNoJump said:

Harrow is the "religion/cult" themed frame with all his offerings and sacrifices, he's a holy symbol for the Red Veil, and a chassis is like a "body". Therefore the Harrow Chassis is basically the Body of Christ. Use Harrow Chassis to feed poor people. Combine with Kuva for a cool (cursed) Warframe-themed eucharist.

Can harrow fed the entire people of cetus with a single goopola? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harrow Chassis Blueprint Ephemera. 

Takes 5,000 Harrow Chassis Blueprints to craft.

Harrow Chassis Blueprints (fake, not actual item drops) just flop out of your Warframe/Operator every time you do something, making a slight jingling sound when they land on the ground or an object. Picking up a Harrow Chassis Blueprint item drop with the ephemera equipped will spawn a burst of fake Harrow Chassis Blueprints accompanied by a short triumphant musical cue and background applause.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno I'm still waiting on the Orokin man to come fumigate my orbiter to deal with the last breeding pair of Oberon parts that I tracked in from a mission some months back. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Can harrow fed the entire people of cetus with a single goopola? 

No, he needs two.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Can harrow fed the entire people of cetus with a single goopola? 

He can feed them all but only if they give him all their shields first

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Step 1. Craft the chassis.

Step 2. Lay it on the floor out of the way in your orbiter someplace such as a cubby or corner.

Step 3. Place old umbra scarfs or other such soft material inside it.

Now your Floofs (or other small living critters) have somewhere to bed down.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ExcaliburUmbra said:

Harrow Chassis Blueprint Ephemera. 

Takes 5,000 Harrow Chassis Blueprints to craft.

Harrow Chassis Blueprints (fake, not actual item drops) just flop out of your Warframe/Operator every time you do something, making a slight jingling sound when they land on the ground or an object. Picking up a Harrow Chassis Blueprint item drop with the ephemera equipped will spawn a burst of fake Harrow Chassis Blueprints accompanied by a short triumphant musical cue and background applause.

Somehow I can actually imagine this. Love it!

12 hours ago, Oreades said:

I dunno I'm still waiting on the Orokin man to come fumigate my orbiter to deal with the last breeding pair of Oberon parts that I tracked in from a mission some months back. 

Yep, last I checked I could build 36 complete Oberon Frames and tbh I didn't find him all that great the first time.

8 hours ago, Aesthier said:

Step 1. Craft the chassis.

Step 2. Lay it on the floor out of the way in your orbiter someplace such as a cubby or corner.

Step 3. Place old umbra scarfs or other such soft material inside it.

Now your Floofs (or other small living critters) have somewhere to bed down.

Now this is something that I could actually get behind. Come on DE, make this happen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to build a giant waving robot with my pile so it can say “harrow!” To everyone in the earth relay.  

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make a quest line for harrow after a rework and remove from loot tables.

No one places value in a frame that's handed out like candy. They cant even give it away for free lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...