Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My feedback isn’t valid

(PSN)bunnyrebellion

My feedback isn’t valid.  It’s just ranting.  I need to git gud.

Thanks DE for creating a thing that says FEEDBACK which I click on, give my feedback only to be attacked and that I need to git gud

i put 2300 hours into the game, tell you I have an issue, some feedback only to then find out you don’t want feedback, you just want to tell me that I’m lame AF, that I’m trolling when I say that this game is hard and you nerf something that takes months to acquire and hours of study of the wiki and asking other gamers and YouTube and then take it away.  Ok, cater to the elites.  So why can’t I find a full squad for anything?  Apparently DE doesn’t want to hear from casual gamers.  If you only want elites playing, and my feedback isn’t legit, apparently NOBODY is playing since I can’t get a full squad.   Because nobody is playing not even your elites.

think!  You’re doing something WRONG if nobody is playing and you refuse to consider my feedback valid even after seeing I’ve given so much time to the game and all I get is a bunch of replies telling me that I’m the problem.

maybe consider putting your feedback area where someone at DE can read it instead of wherever this is.

if after 2300 hours my feedback isn’t valid then whose feedback is valid?  If you’re willing to attack me after I’ve put so much time and real world money into supportive you (I used real world money to support you not to buy stuff to aid my performance and I told other people that I think it’s important to support creators because the game is good).  So I’m not valid, I’ll just go back to scrubville and shut my 2300 hour mouth.  Don’t ask for feedback then if you just use it to attack your players.

Wow, don't know what else to tell you other than

Get gud

Seriously, having a baby rage moment because you can't take two seconds to think about how you give feedback? Also news flash buddy, your feedback is just as valid as the rest of us. Your opinion is not on a higher pedestal. Get off your high horse.

Edited by Sajochi
  • Like 3

I see words, but all i hear is child tantrum.

If you have 2300+ hours on this game and you're weak without ONE gun, then it's logical that your feedback is lacking weight.

Tell me what frames you're using, their builds, your weapons builds.

• Like 2

Just now, Jujuwa said:

I see words, but all i hear is child tantrum.

If you have 2300+ hours on this game and you're weak without ONE gun, then it's logical that your feedback is lacking weight.

Tell me what frames you're using, their builds, your weapons builds.

Click the flag next to your op, ask mods to remove post.

Hi there @(PS4)bunnyrebellion ^^

like D20 already mentioned as the last comment in your other thread:
446b690434.png

It is not about how long you played, it is about the way you provide feedback.
I get that you have the feeling that a major thing of the game you love so much is now being reworked and changed to something else. You spent a lot of time&effort in this game and want to enjoy it in the future too! ^^ Now you might be a little scared and do not know how things will go. It's okay, a lot of players have been there. No worries.
Your other Thread:

In this thread you express your personal feelings. Everyone can do this in the worldwide inernet, sure.

However, here are some points that might lead to the conclusion that you did not provide proper feedback:
- you sound very frustrated.
The existence of this thread alone makes it look that you just want to vent a little bit - sorry if this sounds harsh, it's not my intend.
- you only say things that bother you but do not suggest a way on how to change it
"DE nerfs it now it's bad! Do not do that!!" is not feedback. Try to bring examples for a different way to deal with something ingame that you do not like. Give ideas for workarounds. Do not just say "X sucks" 
- You created a thread about an ingame change that is not ingame atm.
This is the main thing that is bothering most of the other players here. You did not experience the change. You do not know how exactly the weapon will change. From my experience: If you put a lot of forma and maybe a riven in any weapon, it will be great for the majority of the game. No special weapon-nerf will change that with the current dmg-sytem imo^^'

So all in all:
Next time, choose wisely how you create a thread. Try to get a better structure and just cut all the personal "OMG THIS IS SO BAD I WORKED SO HARD. WHYYYYY". Wait until you get a glimpse of the changes on your own and then give a proper "This was changed -- I had this feeling/experience now with the weapon -- here some ideas on how to improve it so I and other players can enjoy the game better"
Do not try to validate your feedback by having "x amount of hours ingame" or "I have spent so much money so here my voice!". A lot of players do that. It changes nothing imo...

Do not vent & do not rage if you are writing feedback. ^-^

Hope this helps. Keep it cool and calm and try to wait until the update arrives on pc / on consoles 🙂

Cheers,
Fabpsi

edit:
Thank you @(XB1)R3d P01nt , I almost forgot about the very important thread you linked!
Just to make sure, here it is again: 

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins
  • Like 1

Feedback is just that. DE is under no obligation to listen to it let alone implement it. Applies doubly so when your feedback may contradict data or other player's feedback. Just give it constructively and move on.

My feedback is that Warframe should go back to how it was in its first year. But you know what? I understand my feedback is unpopular and that many others will disagree with me and maybe the data shows that Warframe is better with this current system. But instead of throwing an attention tantrum, I'll just move on. Maybe I'll bring it back up now and then but I won't be hyperbolic and say DE isn't listening to me. They may have and just decided that what I was suggesting is not in their vision.

Edited by Goodwill
Okay, DE is somewhat obligated out of their own benefit but there is no rule saying they have to.

7 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

However, here are some points that might lead to the conclusion that you did not provide proper feedback:
The existence of this thread alone makes it look that you just want to vent a little bit - sorry if sounds harsh, it's not my intend.
- you only say things that bother you but do not suggest a way on how to change it
"DE nerfs it now it's bad! Do not do that!!" is not feedback. Try to bring examples for a different way to deal with something ingame that you do not like. Give ideas for workarounds. Do not just say "X sucks" 
This is the main thing that is bothering most of the other players here. You did not experience the change. You do not know how exactly the weapon will change. From my experience: If you put a lot of forma and maybe a riven in any weapon, it will be great for the majority of the game. No special weapon-nerf will change that with the current dmg-sytem imo^^'

To add to this, you can also check the following thread for more suggestions on how to provide constructive feedback:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi there @(PS4)bunnyrebellion ^^

446b690434.png

It is not about how long you played, it is about the way you provide feedback.
I get that you have the feeling that a major thing of the game you love so much is now being reworked and changed to something else. You spent a lot of time&effort in this game and want to enjoy it in the future too! ^^ Now you might be a little scared and do not know how things will go. It's okay, a lot of players have been there. No worries.
Your other Thread:

In this thread you express your personal feelings. Everyone can do this in the worldwide inernet, sure.

The existence of this thread alone makes it look that you just want to vent a little bit - sorry if sounds harsh, it's not my intend.

So all in all:
Next time, choose wisely how you create a thread. Try to get a better structure and just cut all the personal "OMG THIS IS SO BAD I WORKED SO HARD. WHYYYYY". Wait until you get a glimpse of the changes on your own and then give a proper "This was changed -- I had this feeling/experience now with the weapon -- here some ideas on how to improve it so I and other players can enjoy the game better"
Do not try to validate your feedback by having "x amount of hours ingame" or "I have spent so much money so here my voice!". A lot of players do that. It changes nothing imo...
Do not vent & do not rage if you are writing feedback. ^-^

Hope this helps. Keep it cool and calm and try to wait until the update arrives on pc / on consoles 🙂

Cheers,
Fabpsi

This is the thing:

1. I understand that my post might be in a ranting tone or appearance.  It may not be what you expected to see on this forum.  Maybe I sound frustrated, even angry.  Someone pointed out that there would be consequences.

2. Now I feel both embarrassed and chastised.  I’m wish I never posted anything anywhere, I hope none of you see me logged into the game and think I’m that crazy girl from the forums.

3. I took the time and effort to step up and say what a lot of people wanted to say.  It’s something that you disagree with.   My friends all felt pretty much the same.  I know this because they said it to me in chat.

People vote on this by simply not playing.  I guess that’s what’s up.

Thanks for reminding me that I could get in trouble by posting anything else.  Thanks for reminding me that I’m the problem, I needed to hear both of those things.  Sometimes we forget that speaking up just leads to more, and worse trouble than remaining silent.  I’ll try to do better to say only the “right” things.   I’m really sorry that I didn’t just do what they did and not tell DE.  Not stupidly use the Feedback link.  I hope the consequences won’t be too severe.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)bunnyrebellion said:

Thanks for reminding me that I could get in trouble by posting anything else.  Thanks for reminding me that I’m the problem, I needed to hear both of those things.  Sometimes we forget that speaking up just leads to more, and worse trouble than remaining silent.  I’ll try to do better to say only the “right” things.   I’m really sorry that I didn’t just do what they did and not tell DE.  Not stupidly use the Feedback link.  I hope the consequences won’t be too severe.

Oh you can do that without worries.

It just has to be the right spot: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/14-off-topic/

As for "conspequences": Your other thread was closed with a reasoning and yet you open another one with almost the same topic/content. Moderators may not want to see this and depending on who sees this you'll get timed out or worse. It was a mere warning.

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 2

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PS4)bunnyrebellion:

This is the thing:

1. I understand that my post might be in a ranting tone or appearance.  It may not be what you expected to see on this forum.  Maybe I sound frustrated, even angry.  Someone pointed out that there would be consequences.

2. Now I feel both embarrassed and chastised.  I’m wish I never posted anything anywhere, I hope none of you see me logged into the game and think I’m that crazy girl from the forums.

3. I took the time and effort to step up and say what a lot of people wanted to say.  It’s something that you disagree with.   My friends all felt pretty much the same.  I know this because they said it to me in chat.

People vote on this by simply not playing.  I guess that’s what’s up.

There are a lot of people critizing the coming catchmoon nerf (even beating the amount of threads about kuva liches stealing stuff) so it definitely is not what you said but about how you said it.  

• Like 1

Thank you for notifying the Public Forums, the preferred choice for getting your ideas peer-reviewed and supported for consideration by the Developers.

We are currently unable to process your request. This could be due to

1. Your feedback is not presented in the form of a question or a reasoned argument.

2. Your feedback contains meta complaints and/or little substance to offer aid to.

3. The complaint refers to changes that have not yet been made and are unavailable for direct feedback.

Please check and try again.

/customer service voice.

That said. For the love of... you get one thread shut down because you complain about... let's review; A nerf that hasn't happened yet to a gun that is considered over-powered for the purpose... and a nerf to a Riven for a weapon that is even now considered part of the meta after four nerfs to the Riven disposition.

You will still be able to walk up to an enemy and Catchmoon them in the face. What you will not be able to do is Catchmoon them from as far away. It doesn't change the actual damage, it changes the fall-off. Meaning you just walk a little closer in a game that is, de-facto, the most fast-moving and mobile shooter currently on the market.

You are still able to snipe enemies with the force of a meta weapon, even after a Riven disposition change. The Rubico does not need a Riven to be good.

And if you think that being on the level of the Mk-1 Braton is bad? I can give you a build to invest in and a spare Riven that allows it to compete at Sortie level, so you shouldn't have to worry about that.

So, you complain about something that you haven't experienced yet, and you complain about losing a percentage of power on something that is already many percentage higher than the competition.

If you are struggling at this game, I will happily, and with all honesty, help you. I will extend the hand of a player that used to (when it was in the meta) take teams on 3-4 hour Survival runs for Prime Parts in the Void (equivalent of Mot). This game has gotten a lot faster since then, and those kinds of things aren't necessary, but the knowledge carries over.

But what you have to realise is that without any kind of Constructive to your Feedback, you are going to get shut down again and again. If all anyone ever said to you was 'I don't like it', and never once, not even when you asked them to, said 'I would like this instead', then you would get pretty tired of that. Now multiply that by a hundred fold for all of the threads like this that pop up every month.

That's why you're getting shut down.

Do you want help? If so, get in touch with me. Or anyone you know that will be willing to offer some advice.

Do you want to just complain about something? This is not the place.

• Like 2

i'm going to stick with my respectful comment still points you into the direction of where most of everything comes from as a Player.

considering that 95% of the power of any Weapon comes from Mods, if "every Weapon sucks", that might be a hint.

and this entire game exclusively caters to the "casuals" anyways. that's all it does. an endless cycle of 'anti-meta' chasing after popularity while making and giving the same thing(s) over again anyways.

1 hour ago, (PS4)bunnyrebellion said:

I’m wish I never posted anything

Just relax. Nobody even remembers your name, I certainly don't.

And the next time you are angry about something, remember this instance and calm yourself - you learn from mistakes, that's how it works.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fabpsi said:

446b690434.png

I don't actually agree with the logic here. I don't need to see the Ember rework to know how much I abso-fkn-lutely hate that WoF is being removed from the game and a new ability with the same name is replacing it. There are things you can know without having to "test" it first. Also, it's a messed up catch-22 too.

a) "Oh, you should try it before you complain."

*It comes out*

b) "Oh, you should have spoke up sooner. Too late now!"

It's better to let it be known asap than to wait. What a lot of people don't seem to get is that the reason certain changes upset people isn't because they may or may not enjoy those changes on a gameplay level--it's that they want what they already have and resent it being changed/removed.

To this point, I'm only speaking generally about this type of reasoning. I didn't read the other post the OP was referring to and not sure what it is specifically that he's so upset about, but it doesn't really matter to me. The bigger point is about the people who try to silence others with that flawed logic shown above. "Lack of constructivity" is a really bad reason to close a thread too.

@D20, if you're reading this, please consider that whether you meant to or not, you basically told this player that he has to conform to group think or stfu. I've seen that kind of thing from many mods across many forums, so I'm not specifically trying to single you out here. I just want you to consider what you are telling players (non-verbally) when you close their threads for such obscure reasons. I'm not defending his ideas or methods, but I would probably be frustrated in his position too.

35 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Exactly. Yet you critizise D20 for their answer in the previous thread they closed. You didn't read that post, so why do you jugde?

See, again I say that if you had actually read my post, you would understand. The judgment wasn't about the topic itself, but about the reasoning behind closing it.