Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My feedback isn’t valid

(PSN)bunnyrebellion

While I can sympathize because I’ve been told my opinions on things don’t matter because I’m on console. Your rant needs context.

If it’s over Melee 3.0 Phase 2 being asked to only be critiqued by people who played the update. I can understand where DE’s coming from. There’s a lot of small things within it that do need to actually be engaged with and can’t just be commented on through sight alone.

But in some cases where through only seeing something in the game you can immediately tell something is bad or should be changed or improved. I know I myself gave feedback on Gauss before getting ahold of him. Though I stayed away from commenting on his 4 because I knew I would need to actually use it to full understand it due to how many mechanics go into it.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

If it’s over Melee 3.0 Phase 2 being asked to only be critiqued by people who played the update.

The previous rant was over the Catchmoon nerf and that, once again (fourth time now) the Rubico's Riven Disposition went down. Because apparently they're struggling and these weapons are the only ones that allowed them to feel like they were contributing.

The current rant is over a Mod having shut down the original thread due to a lack of constructive feedback (what the OP actually wanted done about it) and complaining about the one confirmed actual Nerf that hasn't happened yet.

• Like 1

Going to go ahead and close this with a few messages:

• If a thread of yours has been closed or removed by a moderator and you wish to dispute or discuss the moderator's actions, contact them to discuss the issue and seek guidance if you wish to re-post the topic. Re-posting a thread without contacting a moderator first will be interpreted as spamming otherwise.
  • The feedback forums is the place where the developers look for feedback on the game; and just because a developer doesn't reply to your thread doesn't mean they haven't read and regarded it.
  • The feedback forums are also a public area, which means players can read your threads and respond to them. This means that when you post feedback, you are opening your ideas up to other users as well, other players may disagree or try to poke holes in your arguments. It is your responsibility as the thread starter to act in a civil and constructive manner when discussing feedback. If there is a user who is acting contrary to the forum rules (i.e. in a disrespectful manner, beyond simply disagreeing with your thoughts) then you should click the "report post" button above and to the right of their post to bring their behavior to a moderator's attention. We know that arguments can sometimes get heated and that people can be passionate about their opinions, but it's important to remember that disagreement does not mean disrespect. 
  • Like 2