Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OLD BLOOD HYPE THREAD - "IT'S ALIVE!"-Edition

BrazilianJoe

10 minutes ago, kyori said:

Rebecca: Update is definitely coming this week... just not today. <--- must-say-sentence at every mainline.

that was yesterday, a day after that was announced for this week. if you are gonna complain, please do it better.

Didn't want to make a whole post so ill ask here is the update coming out today, or are we do for another DElay cause honestly if they don't drop if today they cant drop it this week. If they drop it friday it will be broken all weekend so they will probably push it back. I just wanna know if we've gotten any news on the update.

Rebs post (which is the more accurate place to look than asking in GD), was updated to say "10/28 - 11/1", an edit which was IMO more or less no different than the prior status of "this week".  I would expect they'd rather not drop a rework of the entire melee system, a set of mechanics that is years entrenched, with almost no time before the weekend to bugfix (there WILL be bugs in the self-described "Biggest update of 2019"), so hopefully today.  I think if they wind up pushing till tomorrow it will be a last resort of critical issue that breaks the game.