Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

9 minutes ago, Necrogenisis said:

For some reason, Covert Lethality does not work on Nox units. I've been able to stealth kill all other enemy types as usual except for the Noxes.

Pretty sure covert lethality was changed to not be gauranteed finisher damage. From the patch notes:

Covert Lethality - is remaining as a Dagger Mod for now with +16 Initial Combo and 100% Finisher damage, pending later review. (Note: This has changed from what was laid out in the recent Dev Workshop)

The "melee heavy attack" keybind does not work until you pull out your melee weapon.
Not sure if bug or merely an oversight, but a huge quality of life improvement would be to let the melee heavy attack keybind be usable while using your other weapons just like the quick melee attack is.

Was testing new melee with zaws. I was using the dokrahm heavy blade and for some reason procing exodia hunt repeatedly on a group of enemies will slide you all over the place uncontrollably. I'm just mashing e. Not sure if it's intentional or a bug, but it's very annoying when using tempo royale and procing hunt everytime. Keeps sliding me off the simulacrum map (and I assume it will do so on tile sets you can fall out of) causing me to lose any abilities I fully stacked or toggled such as chroma, ember, nekros, etc.

1 hour ago, wanning said:

So, I figured out the combo for my lich, raised it to lvl 5 before I killed it, but when I put the combo on the parazon and went for final blow, I got stuck in a cutscene. Maybe because I have custom binding on some things that bug that out, I assume there was supposed to be some sort of prompt to melee to kill or something else to tame.

Edit: or maybe it's because I guessed one of the mods before I fully learned the murmur. Either, pls fix since atm I have no way to kill this lich and I'd like his weapon.

I experiencing the exact same bug with mine also.

Does anybody else think the stalker is juiced up? 

Like something broke with this update and now hes just balls to the wall hunting us 

I saw him 10 times in a couple of hours since the update dropped and its getting annoying fighting him off three times in a row at THE SAME NODE, went through all my marks so i guess i should be glad... for now? I dunno its annoying and i dont know what im doing 

Ran into an odd one with Gram Prime, melee swings turn off sprint. Tried it on several different warframes, tested all the stances, tried with no stance at all, same result. Also tried with no mods, same result. Any kind of melee attack toggles off sprint. Tried it with other melee weapons, including other heavy blades that use the same stance and they do not have this issue. I don't have a regular Gram to see if it has the same issue. Here's a quick video showing the problem occurring with Gram, and then Paracesis with the same stance for comparison.

Got 3 to report:

1) Previewing my Vasca Kavat made it look like a spooky ghost. Is this because part of its body is reflected in a mirror? Was part of its body in a mirror world with anime michael jackson?Shared a look link in region as well to confirm that everyone is seeing the same thing. Also, it seems to also use Synth Deconstruct, I thought those where sentinel exclusive mods?

T0e3Iq8.jpg

2) When I was fishing for Grendel materials, literally fishing them on Cetus, I noticed that my volt was holding his fishing spear like he was holding the new Parazon dagger. After a successful catch, my frame lagged for a second in place before I could move again, jumping cuts that lag, but it felt like he was stuck in an animation or recoil or something. No pics on this one sadly.

3) After the most recent hotfix, the Kuva flood in Eris-Hive  did not provide a requiem relic. Image proof of the spoils of battle:

Spoiler

aMSA2B0.jpg

Edited by Nezha_Rose
Added bug #3

hello, first time posting (i think?) i was fight my kuva litch and i was going to kill it, had all three symbols match, beat them to no hp, and started the animation for the final kill. the problem is the animation freezes and im soft locked in the killing scene but cant do anything.

BUG got my Kuva lich down. right weapon combos ask for convert or vanquish.....Press D for vanquish and it locks up .....i cant type./...cant move kuva lich looks at me i am looking at it. I can see teammate running around cant interact...cant transfer nothing....