Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

I took my cat out to the Plains to get bitten and took an imprint off of her fine. The imprint indicated that it would cleanse the virus, but it didn't (I'm taking a second imprint of the infected kavat right now).

Additionally, the curative doesn't work. I took her back into the Plains and used one standing directly on top of her but she wasn't cured!

Hopefully this helps.

3 minutes ago, Ninjiii said:

Hi there! I've just discovered the [Quickening] Mod doesn't work after the update! Probably because it used to give +20% attack speed / -80% Channeling efficiency (max rank) bonus, now it's meant to give +40% Attack Speed / +20% Combo Count Chance (max rank) bonus. Not sure of the Combo count Chance, but the Attack speed bonus DOESN'T work. Please fix it

https://imgur.com/a/xmGzKBq

Edited by Ninjiii

Bug: When i pet my little kubrow, the game freezes. It's not a "normal freeze", is more like the game continue, but the "animation" of petting never ends. Camera doesn't back to normal. I can't move, no cursor visible... No keys working... Happening since the New Boold update. My little kubrow is an infected if it helps. Non matured (i don't like my little puppy get hurt :< I like puppies) and i think that's all.

Still not receiving Requiem Relics from Kuva Floods, Quickening doesn't apply the stats listed in its description, and only one of the Heat weapons (Heat Dagger) was given innate heat damage. Also the Stealth XP modifier is broken and only applies to melee now.

Edited by Moomabo

Problem after the 26 update with the Arlo's Flame decoration in the orbiter: Wen I use the flame in the arsenal I can exit of there without problems, but, after the patch 26, only crouching os sliding can me exit from there

Edited by Talnoxor

Tried to meet the kuva larvling as Ivara. When I ran most of the mission cloaked the larvling did not spawn. I got the flicker and the message, but not larvling spawned.

Repeated it another time.

Third time I ran without cloak and it did spawn. I sleep arrowed it and killed it with finisher. No achievement or kuva lich as a result.

6 minutes ago, Temp950 said:

Melee attacks are removing sprint for me (I'm using sprint as toggle). I noticed it while doing a spin attack with the Ninkondi prime, and it seems to happen on regular attacks as well. 

the same for me in the tipedo and scindo prime

The game doesn't even start for me. I get thru the launcher, it shows me loading screen and at about 15%, game quits with no crash/bug report or anything. Nothing, the process just ends accordin to Task Manager.
Also optimizing download cache (which game said was like 700mb), didn't do anything - still crashes.

Edit:
I've managed to get to logging screen by randomly Alt+Tabbin the game - how does that even work. But then game starts to consume 100% of the CPU (during normal game it eats up to 70%), starts stuttering and crashes again in the same way. I got the newest nvidia drivers so that is not the reason.

Also my CPU is: I7 3770 and GPU GTX 960 - might be useful in bug searchin

Edited by Smoczy_Miszczu
Further crash testin

2 minutes ago, Syvarin said:

I unlocked my first requiem murmur - my display showed "Netra" (both the symbol and the word) but when I go to my kuva lich's screen it has "Khra" instead.

That is because is the mod that need to kill him not the mod that have in the PARAZON now

Edited by Talnoxor

3 minutes ago, Talnoxor said:

That is because is the mod that need to kill him not the mod that have in the PARAZON now

What? I have no mods in my parazon. I'm saying after I completed the mission and it showed what mod I would need, it showed "Netra" until I looked in the lich's screen where it said "Khra" instead.

Game Soft Locking

When using Revenant's 4th ability, facing the ledge(edge of any texture) if the WF can fall(jump) one level lower from that edge, or climb up on it, for some reason it gets stuck in Revenants 4th Ability indefinitely until the energy of the WF is not completely drained, you cannot stop it or interrupt it in any way!!

Also once when the energy is drained from Revenant it teleports you to that "edge" where you were "stuck" and it does climb animation on it. This sometimes can trigger from the other end of the map, teleporting you back a couple of hundred meters.

It also prevents you from using Enthrall(Revenants 3rd Ability) while you are stuck spinning. 

This is pretty game breaking as you are completely vulnerable, enemies can take your "2nd" ability Mesmer skin off, and you cannot recast it or interrupt your 4th, as you are stuck spinning until the energy isn't drained.

The worst part about this soft lock is when it happens in  Arbitrations, as it literally kills you and can ruin the entire run.

Edited by Svaargod