Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

18 hours ago, MrTdubbs said:

While in archwing on Orb Vallis pressing E while looking at the ground does not do the normal ground slam to exit archwing. I am softlocked into archwing with no way of getting out without aborting mission.

happened to me as well, i can't leave my archwing...

17 minutes ago, Syvarin said:

What? I have no mods in my parazon. I'm saying after I completed the mission and it showed what mod I would need, it showed "Netra" until I looked in the lich's screen where it said "Khra" instead.

but that is in the Kuva lich's and is the mod need to kill him, thats the name, but can put a Image to see the problem?

Edited by Talnoxor

You can't do an operator's Void Blast while jumping with operators in this patch. Also cannot do a Void Blast off a Void Dash. This is probably an all-new bug. The extended Void Blast range from "Basilisk Gaze" from the Unairu Focus tree also doesn't have the extended range against Kuva Guardians. Also using Magus Lockdown on Kuva Guardians makes them immune to Void Blasts until the effect of the lockdown wears off.

Edited by SinistralMessa
Lockdown bug added

24 minutes ago, Syvarin said:

I unlocked my first requiem murmur - my display showed "Netra" (both the symbol and the word) but when I go to my kuva lich's screen it has "Khra" instead.

I had the same issue. My display showed "Xata" and my Kuva Lich screen had "Jahu". When I killed him the combo was Faas, Ris, Jahu, so I guess the display means nothing and the parazon screen is what is correct. I think they should match up. 

1 minute ago, diaversai said:

I had the same issue. My display showed "Xata" and my Kuva Lich screen had "Jahu". When I killed him the combo was Faas, Ris, Jahu, so I guess the display means nothing and the parazon screen is what is correct. I think they should match up. 

that is that I'm say to that player, is the mod you need to kill him, that is the mod that appears in that section

2 minutes ago, InvictusTyr said:

I purchased $20 in platinum yesterday after the update, through steam it says it was successful but I’ve yet to receive any platinum in game...I just want my Titania skin, Anyone know how to resolve this?

If you haven't submitted a support ticket, that would be the first thing to do. You'd probably also want to screenshot the activity (to show your Plat purchase) on your Steam account and attach it to the ticket.

Edited by Feauce
Clarification

There is a bug with the LIch. After acquiring all the murmurs and having the right reqs sequence.. I go and kill my Lich and I am stuck at animation witout being presented with the choice to kill or to keep the lich .. when other players in group finish the mission it sais I failed.

Fishing in the plains seems bugged. Everytime I catch something and I skip quickly through the info you get about your catch, I'm unable to do anything except for when I wait a little while or press escape twice to go to the menu and return. This 'rooted' state also appears when you just throw the fishing spear. Was able to reproduce it with both spears I own, the Lanzo and the Shockprod. The spear is also attachec to the hand while throwing the spear or walking around after throwing it, see images below.

9hHI6YO.jpg

o4INC3x

Every time I go do any type of grinner mission and get the pop-up with the kuva guardian, my kuva larving won't be marked (or won't even spawn it, I don't know). I tried both solo and with friend (he already has one). I tried kappa and adaro on sedna.

Edited by The_RALF4444

42 minutes ago, ThatMau5Fan said:

Grendel is able to eat Lures in The Plains of Eidolon, not sure if this was intentional but when he spits the lures out (using 3rd ability) they are dead but show as if they are broken in they're natural pose.

Don't be such a gannet, who eats lures anyway 😄 (joke)

Not sure if this is already said in here but the high noon stance with the redeemer has completely lost its old quick attack and charge attack animations, instead using a new attack if just trying to attack using the old charge attacks combo.

This ends up making the redeemer completely throw me past what i'm trying to attack.

I know the combos are all supposed to be the same button combo now but losing the charge E combo kinda screws over some of the ways to use the redeemer.

I know that charge E attacks are still in for the glaives so i don't understand why the gunblades last theirs

I made and killed my First Lich: "Jakk Voss". The Lich History shows him as "Vanquished" and I have his Dual Stubba.

While ranking that Stubba up in a Dark Sector Survival things got a little hairy at ~25 min and up popped Jakk Voss to help...

I mean... thanks but, I really really killed you so, please stay dead.

Also the game has a massive hitch when he turned up, like solid freeze for ~3 seconds, looks like assets are spot loading or somilar.

Edited by SilentMobius

I'm really enjoying the new update but when ever I try to convert my kuva lich the UI disappears, I can't move and the lich doesn't convert when the mission is over. I tried converting him 4 times already and the result is the same.

This is what I see when it gets stuck:

Spoiler

iEtC2f2.jpg

pYUkUTw.jpg

and this is show that I actually "killed" him 4 times:

Spoiler

TOhQ4Mj.jpg