Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PC) The Old Blood Bug Reporting

[DE]Danielle

Rivens have less stats on kuva vairents???

I killed my first kuva lich in 2 hr and got a kuva karak and i noticed while placing the riven on them we get less stats on riven

Just for example a karak riven which gives 100 sc will give like 80 or something while putting on kuva karak 

Edited by TheSavageTyrant

My Kuva lich spawned for the first time on an Eris mission (mobile defense). He had shields i was able to damage but his whole life bars were grey, he was literally invulnerable to all attacks, even his own weakness (viral). So i wasn't able to kill him.

Not sure it's related to my issue but he spawned on top of the mobile defense console in the middle of a Frost bubble (i was playing Frost). My wife was playing Khora and was only using her 1st (so no cage).

Heya

Just ran the Kelpie Spy Alert on Sedna for the Requiem I Relic.

1 )  This is not showing up as "Last Mission Results".

2 )  I did NOT receive the Relic.

Which on top of the <100% Kuva Flood drop rates is making me rather unhappy.

нашли с друзьями баг вовремя вербовки или убийство лича нету выбора действия убить или завербовать ты не чего не можешь кроме как двигать экраном исправте пожалуйста не можем фармить дальше

Used Titania on one of the melee only missions and found that my buffs were not being applied to my team.  Even if i popped them right next to people it was not giving them the Dust or Full Moon buff.  I have reduced range but i was standing no more than a foot away from someone when i did it a few times.  

Exodia Contagion is having a 1~2 Second delay before the projectile is launched after the impute is done, this makes the use of the Arcane less precise and increases the risk of the player hitting something else or killing them self.

Also, it some times glitches the Airglide animation and your Warframe just stands up straight.

Melee attack disables sprint toggle. Is this intentional? Not super fun having to keep activating sprint after a swing.

Update: After further testing with the melee weapons I own it seems only the fang prime, nikana prime and ninkondi prime are deactivating the sprint toggle after a swing. Tested with all stances with same result. Would assume there are weapons I don't have causing the same bug.

Edited by sweatypants